Type keyword(s) to search

Catelynn (and Tyler)

• Start Topic

re 

On 11/15/2016 at 6:54 AM, lexiexx said:

When the show ends (it will have to at some point) she's going to be in for a rude awakening that involves a job at Walmart.   

Not to even disrespect working at Walmart, but you know there is no way that C could manage to keep said job. (like I think you have to be there at specified times on a regular basis, and able to work and stay there for a specified number of hours. many times this is multiple times a week). 

And yes, her thought of just being able to jump on the horse when her anxiety starts to rev up. Reality checks are needed. Big time 

• Love 6
17 hours ago, ginger90 said:

They are moving soon

I can't get rid of the quote box!!

When I first looked at this picture I thought that was a big-ass flower display separating the sink from the other sink...I kept trying to figure out WHY they had 2 sinks but then figured, well, she DID spend $3,000 on a pig so...

Edited by mamadrama
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, monagatuna said:

I'm just relieved he had someone proofread his post before putting it up. One thing I can't stand is when people write "sneak peak."

I prefer "peak preview". It grew on me.

• Love 17

Those walls will be orange in no time. I don't know why they didn't just choose the closest shade to nicotine stained on the colour chart. It would save time. About 17 days or so...

• Love 6

We all know that Tyler is the one that did the decorating.  That's not a dig at his possible sexual exploration with a partner of the same gender --- it's a Catelynn burn because we know she doesn't get off the smelly couch or care about making their house a home.

I wonder if Tyler originally paid a friend of Butch's (since he's in fence construction) to do the floors at the newer house?

Edited by CofCinci
  • Love 3
On ‎11‎/‎17‎/‎2016 at 5:53 PM, Caracoa1 said:

Cate isn't even living in reality...does she really believe she will one day own a horse (and have a bond with it) and just take off riding whenever she wants?!  They spend their money as fast as it comes in.... I doubt they are saving anything or even investing their money...she may purchase a horse but I guarantee it will be the first thing she sells when their MTV career ends and the money dried up!

I really hope she doesn't buy a horse. The poor thing would likely end up neglected, stuck in a stall all day, every day.

• Love 3

She should just rent a horse now and then if she feels like riding (or walking a horse around). She probably needs serious riding lessons. Going on a few trail rides at a horse therapy camp does not a horsewoman make.

• Love 8

The problem with Tyler's passion project, is the fact there are people who just don't care to be reunited with any birth relatives. Tyler and Cate are seeing things one-sided. They think all bio parents want to be reunited with children when that is not the case. I never ever wanted to seek out my bio parents. I know the reason why I was given up for adoption. I respected their privacy. I cannot imagine seeking them out and having their secret revealed to their family members who were not made aware of those two having given up a child, just as I wouldn't have been happy if they came to seek me out and disrupting my life.

http://www.inquisitr.com/3744138/catelynn-and-tyler-baltierra-teen-mom-couple-tackles-painful-adoption/

• Love 7

Lol, I wasn't adopted and my M & D live 4500 miles away and I have NO interest in being reYEWnited with those people. They make Catelynn look like a helicopter parent. I like to refer to mine as River Styx gondolier style parents. They've always had that kind of interest in my life.

• Love 3

Not all birth mother's want to be reunited.  I know a birth mom who was assaulted as a teen...she went away to home, had the baby in secrecy and gave her up for adoption....20 some yrs later this girl comes looking for her birth mother and had so many questions....broke my  Friend's heart to see this girl and have that awful tragic night brought back up to relive...she never revealed to this girl how she was conceived...never wanted her birth daughter to have to live with the reason for her existence....hope Tyler and Cate are ready to deal with these kind of issues because I'm sure their are plenty more like this heartbreaking story.

• Love 7

From http://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2016/11/22/first-trailer-get-a-sneak-peek-of-catelynn-lowell-tyler-baltierras-new-show-teen-mom-reunited/

On the ‘Teen Mom OG: Ask the Moms’ special, which aired on Monday, Catelynn discussed the new show, stating that it will feature people who are looking to reunite with family members who have gone to jail, or have been absent from their loved ones’ lives. Judging from the trailer, the show seems to have a very Catfish-esque vibe.

• Love 2

In that preview, Catelynn was chewing her cuticles. She could at least pretend to care about what the other person was saying.

Catelynn and Tyler don't do anything for this but film. There is no way they are doing to research to find people or answering the calls and requests for help.

• Love 8

Jazz-Hands said he wanted the old house on the market by Spring and Butch could fix the little things in there. Maybe they're going to owner finance it to him or someone else in the family.

• Love 6

Their new "passion project" won't last long.  There will be a few episodes...people will lose interest and the show will be cancelled... Tyler and Catelynn will make a few thousand which they will piss through quickly and back to the next season of Teen Mom.

• Love 6

That trailer for the "Passion Project," annoyed me, it didn't even look like a Trailer to anything but Teen Mom. I also couldn't believe the sloth couldn't keep her fingers out of her mouth for filming, this show isn't like a reality show, like Teen Mom, it's a show where they're hired to host and should act like professionals. Gawd, what's next, pick your butt wedgie on film too? I always gave her leeway with Teen Mom for biting her nails because I'm a nail biter but if I'm hosting a show (a real Job, not just camera's filming my life) I will respect my employers and be professional.

Gawd, I'm ranting. I just can't with these people. Check your posture and sit like a lady when interviewing people. Watch Nessa and Chelsea, those girls know how to sit like professionals during interviews.

Wow, I'm still ranting. Stopping. Now.

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, Caracoa1 said:

Their new "passion project" won't last long.  There will be a few episodes...people will lose interest and the show will be cancelled... Tyler and Catelynn will make a few thousand which they will piss through quickly and back to the next season of Teen Mom.

They've already pissed through it.

Photo of two of Tyler's cars in the driveway of his new home. So, how many cars now does the Bacteria family own? 

5nrn0y.jpg

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, poopchute said:

Lol in what world are those cars necessary or practical?

They are necessary to Tyler because it gets him the attention he constantly craves. I can see him driving down the street as he thinks he is all that. He probably gets the attention of females so, that's a plus. If he gets the attention of older men, even better.

• Love 7

Regarding that Twitter link posted above:

"It should be a crime 2 close (open adoption)".

What fucking world do their minions live in? A crime? You know what should be a crime you fucking turd? Bringing a child into the world and not paying any damn attention to that child. 

As far as legit crimes, Catelynn was driving under the influence. How about going after her fucking fat ass about that shit, you fucking moron?!

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 12