Type keyword(s) to search

Catelynn (and Tyler)

• Start Topic

Who the hell are these morons that tell him he is talented?

I wonder if we will see him composing his "poetry" this season.

#TylerYourPeachFuzzChinIsGross

Edited by druzy
  • Love 7

God, his "poetry" really is terrible. It's worse than the drivel I wrote in high school during the poetry unit of English class. I've never been a big fan, so I'd write a line about our given topic then just search through the rhyming dictionary until I was done. Tyler should be so talented. 

• Love 11
2 hours ago, druzy said:

Who the hell are these morons that tell him he is talented?

I wonder if we will see him composing his "poetry" this season.

#TylerYourPeachFuzzChinIsGross

Man, Tyler and Kailyn are both embarrassingly desperate to act "street" to look cool...as they live out their bougie upper-middle-class adulthood in suburbia.

Tyler isn't Eminem, but he's certainly just as whiny and obsessed with haters.

Oh God. Tyler is throwing rhymes and talking about his bod. That's great that he lost weight. Someone should take a hint *ahem* his wife Cate. I guess this pregnancy is the latest excuse. Now Tyler will never be able to set himself free and break loose. I need to take a hit, why dont ya'll come on ovah? We can pick their new baby name, it will be better than Nova.

Aaaaaah, Tyler is right. I feel so free. #keeptalkingmentalhealth #keepwritingpoetry #passion

• Love 14
On 9/13/2018 at 8:49 PM, geauxaway said:

That explains a lot about their tackiness then!  Add wannabe photographer to his resume, alongside poet and CEO.

I've heard one might even call photography his "passion." 

On 9/15/2018 at 11:19 AM, Bridget said:

Let’s hope that in a few years that NotCarly#1 and NotCarly #2  NotMiscarriedBaby can help each other out, like being able to brush each other’s hair.

FTFY.  Nova was Carly's replacement.  This new baby is the replacement for the pregnancy they lost recently.  At least the replacement babies have each other. 

On 9/16/2018 at 2:17 PM, ginger90 said:

Dawn chimes in:

625960B1-64B3-401D-8C97-6C8A7456C1B0.jpeg

So....like Dawn is trolling with this whole "additional career" comment, right? RIGHT????

On 9/17/2018 at 8:52 AM, ghoulina said:

Also, does he just have a mirror hung up there in the garage?

It's Tyler, so I assume he has mirrors in all rooms/closets/attics/garages on his property so he can always catch a view of the thing he loves the most. 

• Love 16

What exactly have they been through since they've been adults that wasn't out of their own bored making? Yes, they both had rough childhoods, but ok? You both have that in common & you were overcoming all that when the show first started. Is sitting on your ass & only leaving to comb a horse, or go to Cracker Barrell something you've had to go through? How exactly did Butch's 27th jail stint in the time since they've been together been something for the two of them to "go through"? Their "social media" "going through the motions" life is only going to get worse with another child. Hopefully they #keeptalkingmentalhealth & #gettheirshittogether.

• Love 11
17 hours ago, druzy said:

From a Radar article. According to Cate if you get pregnant your marriage is fine:

image.png.24344736a61221d557a45aa7f074679a.png

Cate throwing shade at the other Teen Mom cast members:

image.png.936a5b77fc16856fc0ec9dba889286d4.png

Cate is so naive. Pregnancies happen, sadly, even in the worst of circumstances. My mother got pregnant with me at the tail end of her relationship with my father. They were legally separated and in the divorce process by the time I was born. This pregnancy proves nothing, except that she pits thought into the welfare of her children.

• Love 15
17 hours ago, druzy said:

From a Radar article. According to Cate if you get pregnant your marriage is fine:

image.png.24344736a61221d557a45aa7f074679a.png

Cate throwing shade at the other Teen Mom cast members:

image.png.936a5b77fc16856fc0ec9dba889286d4.png

Soooo Cate thinks Tyler is still with her because of true love and not to be able to sit on his ass aboard the TM money train ? Uh huhhhh.  

• Love 12
12 minutes ago, DNR said:

Soooo Cate thinks Tyler is still with her because of true love and not to be able to sit on his ass aboard the TM money train ? Uh huhhhh.  

What Tyler doesn't want is to wind up like Javi. Scrounging around trying to stand next to anybody the camera light is trained on.  Hoping against hope to maintain a little bit of his fleeting H level of fame. 

• Love 19

Also, it's not a bad thing that none of the Teen Moms are with their original partners.   Does she think that Maci should have stayed with Ryan?  Chelsea with Adumb?  Gary with Amber?  She's delusional if she thinks her relationship is so much stronger because they are too scared to actually move on from each other.   They have an inertia based relationship not a true love relationship.   IMO

• Love 23

She’d soend all their money eating her feelings at Cracker Barrel (speaking from experience). 1 or both need to go out and get actual jobs  cates self esteem could get so much better if she did something. Or go back to school and finish some thing other than a quesadilla or joint 

• Love 6
10 hours ago, LBS said:

Also, it's not a bad thing that none of the Teen Moms are with their original partners.   Does she think that Maci should have stayed with Ryan?  Chelsea with Adumb?  Gary with Amber?  She's delusional if she thinks her relationship is so much stronger because they are too scared to actually move on from each other.   They have an inertia based relationship not a true love relationship.   IMO

Totally agree...but the fact that "Doctor" Drew has pushed the "togetherness"  of the original pairings ad nauseam never helped.

• Love 9
On 9/18/2018 at 10:57 PM, CaliforniaLove said:

Oh God. Tyler is throwing rhymes and talking about his bod. That's great that he lost weight. Someone should take a hint *ahem* his wife Cate. I guess this pregnancy is the latest excuse. Now Tyler will never be able to set himself free and break loose. I need to take a hit, why dont ya'll come on ovah? We can pick their new baby name, it will be better than Nova.

Aaaaaah, Tyler is right. I feel so free. #keeptalkingmentalhealth #keepwritingpoetry #passion

dang that made laugh. what name rhymes with nova?

jova

kova

ova

bova

mova

dova

zova

• Love 8
On 9/20/2018 at 10:44 AM, LBS said:

Well, Farrah has assured us that she and Derek were like Romeo and Juliette and would be married now had he not died... because none of us saw her 16 and Pregnant where she was ghosting him and refused to even tell him she was pregnant.  In Teen Mom 2, both Jo and Cory were smart to get away from those trainwrecks.  They should start a club with Gary.

• Love 10
On 9/20/2018 at 11:44 AM, LBS said:

Cate just wants to rationalize her desperation to stay with Tyler and their mutual unhappiness by insisting that still being together makes them the superior couple, when in reality no amount of babies, horses, or pigs is going to fix their relationship. Romantic decisions you make when you're 13 aren't always supposed to last unless you're in a farm town in 1942. My cousin has been with her husband since 8th grade, but they're an exception and are also both functioning members of society. Depression napping, checking Instagram comments, binge eating and smoking weed in between pissing your unearned six figure salary away on quarter-life crisis toys is not the epitome of a healthy relationship.

They need to realize that just because they feel nostalgia for each other and used each other as emotional support and sexual escapism in middle/high school doesn't mean they're soulmates or even make compatible partners as adults. IMO Cate uses their history and her mental illness to gaslight Tyler into staying.

9 hours ago, DNR said:

How old is Caitlyn ?? 23 ?  If i didn’t know who she is and someone said she’s  in her early 20’s - I’d be shocked.  

When you're into retro fashion, the idea is to look like you stepped out of the 1950s-not to look as though you are in your 50s... She really does look so much older than her age and NOT in a "Wow, she's only 14? She's built like a college student" kind of way. Cate used to be a cute girl. Now she is frumpy and dumpy. 

• Love 17
14 hours ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

I had to look her age up since she looks way older.   She is 26.  And like Amber, she dresses like my grandma did back 40 years ago!

She needs to learn how to dress for her frame

• Love 6

Those pregnancy photos of Cate remind me of the art of interviewing--it seems so easy when professionals do it, and then you watch some local interview show and you realize how hard it is to do it well.  As lame (and hilarious) as the Maternity Photo Shoot Starter Pack is, Cate's pictures show that it's not really that easy. 

• Love 3