Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

56 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

And there is no doubt in my mind Amber is still an abuser. No doubt she lays hands on Matt just as he lays hands on her. Amber would still be beating Gary up if they were together. She went after Farrah and did her best to hit her upside her head. That abuser is still there and has only gotten worse. That girl has not changed. Prison has not changed her. Why should it? She only went because she couldn't handle doing probation and getting into a program to help her with her addiction. 

Amber has ignored and neglected her daughter. She chooses Matt over Leah time and time again. Any POS who can't bother to be a parent gets no sympathy from me. Amber has also verbally insulted Matt's exes. She has referred to them as weak and said they deserved what happened to them. Guess what Ambie? YOU DESERVE WHAT YOU TOLERATE. Karma has already visited you with Matt taking over $120k of your money. How many more visits will it take? Frankly, I don't care. Fuck her over, Matt. I will sit here with my popcorn and enjoy watching it play out. Yeah, I am going to hell. No fucks to give. 

Very true.

The thing is, many DV victims don't always have control of the money or have access to the kind of finances that Amber has. Amber could go to her family. Amber has resources. It isn't as if her life is going to be tossed upside down by leaving Matt. Many DV victims' lives are drastically changed when they do leave. Many have to get a restraining order. Some have to go in hiding. Some haven't worked and are now forced with figuring out what to do to support themselves. Some don't have family to run to. Amber doesn't have any of those worries. All she has is a possible broken lease that she would have to pay, and we know she will get her check in a few weeks for her "services". 

She is the reason I stopped watching. After her shit at the reunion, I will not watch any of them. I have no fucks either and will be right beside you. She has continued to not change and will never change and karma is already paying her back.  She can cry and whine all she wants because karma is visiting her and she gets what she deserves.  Calling people dumb and telling them to fuck off. Hate to tell her but those followers of hers are the ones that watched and watches the show. They made her into the star she thinks she is. So bitch needs to stfu and show some appreciation because if no one had watched the show, she would be in a fucking worse place than where she is at. 

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, ClassyCourtHeels said:

Here is her IG Live from last night. What  mess. 

I really like her hair this color, so much better than her Marilyn Monroe blonde.

And she looks like she lost a lot of weight in this picture.

You know I think that I am really jealous that someone like

Matt has written a book and has it published and for sale,

yet the one I wrote, about me and my rare illness that

totally paralysed me and was supposed to kill me, sits

here in my room, in a binder, just going nowhere. Why do

these people get all of the luck??

I am off to bed now, did not sleep a wink all night,

probably why I can't stop posting!!

• Love 5
(edited)
20 minutes ago, ClassyCourtHeels said:

She is soooo wasted and not making any sense!! She is acting like she is from the hood and so tough. LMAO!! If you don't want to be called naive then maybe just maybe you shouldn't act naive? I guess she would know weird since she is with dealing with GNAT! She still has yet to figure out why the paps are following her everywhere? You are a fucking train wreck!! Bragging about how much money she has but can't pay her IRS debt. No, coming up with no money doesn't mean you are white trash, you acting the way you are is what makes you white trash. This chick is just as delusional as Jenelle. Girl, BYE!!!

Now she is saying that she is staying up late at night playing counselor and keeping people from killing themselves. She really does like to give herself a lot of credit for the bullshit that she makes up and comes out of her mouth. 

Edited by IgnoranceisBLISS
to talk more shit
  • Love 11

This thread needs a different name. The posters here are so witty I'm sure we can find a better name. I was thinking Boss Bitch but Amber would love that.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, druzy said:

This thread needs a different name. The posters here are so witty I'm sure we can find a better name. I was thinking Boss Bitch but Amber would love that.

I requested "Matt's Stupid Girlfriend" but that was denied. 

• Love 12
40 minutes ago, ClassyCourtHeels said:

she looks really skinny in this....? i haven't watched it - just this preview image.  

53 minutes ago, ClassyCourtHeels said:

I guess we have finally figured out why she sleeps all day and can't take care of her BewBew. She is too busy staying up all night binging her pillses and booze and giving all her time helping all of those that aren't haterz. LMAO

• Love 13
55 minutes ago, IgnoranceisBLISS said:

@gunderda that is an old pic of her. She still just as fluffy as ever. This coming from another fluffy woman. :)

oh ok, phew! cuz i was like... that seriously looks like big time druggie skinny amber.... and to get that skinny from filming to now would be a doosy!

• Love 2
2 hours ago, MissMel said:

Sure:  "Fuck you you fucking bitch" "why are you in my feed, you fucking weirdo" "I'm white trash? Why?" "I'm not fucking ghetto, I grew up in Anderson."  "I just let you fucking bitches think I only have $10,000.  I've got four fucking carats in my fucking ears!  You think I wear show jewelry on the show?  No, it's fucking real bitch!  I don't live in this house broke.  I got a fucking bank account AND a fucking safe and none of you fucking bitches will ever know how much money I fucking have!"

I might have forgotten a few words but you get the gist.  It's about 42 minutes of rants.  I might have listened to about 3 or so.  I like how she's talking about her money, though.  Teresa Guidice did this on Real Houswives of New Jersey.  She got about 1 year and her husband got about 8.  Or did Apollo Nida over on Atlanta Housewives get the 8 years?  Doesn't matter, my point was the Feds watch reality tv shows and partcipants for this kind of talk if you owe them money.  Probably living with a gambling, greasy, creep that owes child support, driving a Vette, and going on vacations and shopping sprees, could get a little attention too.  

I think she flashed a wad of cash at some point.  I only watched parts of a couple of the clips.  42 minutes of 'f bombs' didn't sound very interesting to me.

Lol without watching, you summed up pretty much what I expected. 

Again, just like most things in life when you have to brag how much you have something... you probably don't. For all that I wish I had an in with the IRS to send that little diddy to... since she's a big balla, I'm sure that little tax bill she owes should be no issue. 

Also, when you are a public figure and easy to locate maybe don't brag so much about how much you have around you, Matts not the only thief in this world. I'm not a fan of robbery or the phrase "they asked for it" but both seem fitting in this situation.

• Love 10

So shocking, I leave this page for a second and this pops up on my Facebook http://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2017/06/13/estranged-teen-mom-couple-amber-portwood-matt-baier-heading-to-marriage-boot-camp/

for someone who hates being compared to Farrah so much she sure doesn't do herself any favors doing everything Farrah does. I'm with a lot of you on the Ashley losing some credibility... I'm still waiting for that season Kail and Javi allegedly filmed to air. 

• Love 13

[A Few] Signs and Symptoms of Substance Abuse, from the American Council for Drug Education:

Inability to sleep, awake at unusual times, unusual laziness.

Loss of or increased in appetite, changes in eating habits

Cold, sweaty palms; shaking hands.

Red, watery eyes; pupils larger or smaller than usual

Extreme hyperactivity; excessive talkativeness

Puffy face, blushing, or paleness

Frequent rubbing of the nose

Frequent twisting of the jaw, back and forth

https://www.phoenixhouse.org/prevention/signs-and-symptoms-of-substance-abuse

• Love 4
1 minute ago, leighroda said:

So shocking, I leave this page for a second and this pops up on my Facebook http://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2017/06/13/estranged-teen-mom-couple-amber-portwood-matt-baier-heading-to-marriage-boot-camp/

for someone who hates being compared to Farrah so much she sure doesn't do herself any favors doing everything Farrah does. I'm with a lot of you on the Ashley losing some credibility... I'm still waiting for that season Kail and Javi allegedly filmed to air. 

omg I absolutely HATE Marriage Boot Camp but I cannot stop watching it b/c they keep on having hate-watchable contestants & God forbid I miss a moment....I think I may have hit rock bottom here

• Love 9

This could be possibility for Amber's rants.  I have no idea about it though.  I just read through the comments.  Seems interesting:

This is the last comment.  Didn't Amber say on the show that she's fine on her meds but stuck in the bed if she misses a dose?

(edited)

Amber needs to get her freaking meds straightened out. Then she can get a handy pill dispenser that the pharmacy fills, and has an alarm and only the slot for that particular time opens. It makes me wonder if only Matt was dispensing her meds. You know, because he cares so much.

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 4

Wow at her saying that "real women" don't report their abuse (and she's a real woman because she was on the receiving end of abuse and never said anything). Ten minutes later, she's saying that she wants to inspire women to be stronger.

• Love 10

Just watched some of her IG rant. My goodness, this one is just off the wall.

Just to pick a few , did you know the haters are ugly girls and the beautiful ones are not haters? 

Did you know that if you have a bank account, a safe, and diamonds in your ears, you are not white trash, because all of that means you have money?

Girls shouldn't downgrade girls.

She doesn't downgrade Farrah, she retaliates.

Click.

• Love 12

I guess her IG rant was the gift to her "fans." 

Some highlights:

-She's been in abusive relationships, where they were both abusive but she kept her mouth shut because she's a real woman. 

- She's a hard ass bitch because she grew up in Anderson, you know, right outside Indianapolis...near Chicago. Hard ass bitch right there.

- She saves 1000's of lives each week via twitter DM's. 1000's of suicides prevented due to Mother Amberesa.

- She was the only one who had paparazzi following her in NYC from her hotel to the airport.

-Her "jewry" is real y'all, no costume for her; her earrings are 4 Karat! 

-She will never disclose how many pennies she has; she's a boss bitch and makes more through her "businesses" than she does through MTV.

* Take away: She's a hard ass boss bitch who grew up on the tough streets of Anderson. She is a down to earth and nice woman who is tired of ugly bitches who hate, only pretty girls are cool to her. But she don't fuck with girls; they're bitches. She has way more money than you think, she even has a safe!!! A safe guys!!! But she doesn't talk about money. 

In the words of Kendrick Lamar: Sit down, Be Humble Amber.

• Love 13

Sooooooo if she is raking in money from her businesses the IRS will find out and take all her shit away and I imagine her new tax bill is close to 200000 now with interest, penalties and the new tax year.

• Love 3

Pretty sure her attitude makes her an ugly girl, so she better start paying up or she is just going to think she has it bad with this Matt shit. IRS doesn't care if you are busted up or if you are deemed the most beautiful. She can only hide so much before they come down on her even harder than she even knows. All she had to do was pay her taxes and make arrangements but she couldn't even both to dial that number when she got her notice. 

Between that and the Matt shit, she deserves everything she is about to get.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, MissMel said:

I think she flashed a wad of cash at some point.  I only watched parts of a couple of the clips.  42 minutes of 'f bombs' didn't sound very interesting to me.

@MISSMEL you have a good eye, here's the wad of cash Amber flashed.

Amber, the IRS is not amused.  

• Love 7
4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Just watched some of her IG rant. My goodness, this one is just off the wall.

Just to pick a few , did you know the haters are ugly girls and the beautiful ones are not haters? 

Did you know that if you have a bank account, a safe, and diamonds in your ears, you are not white trash, because all of that means you have money?

Girls shouldn't downgrade girls.

She doesn't downgrade Farrah, she retaliates.

Click.

Downgrade?

• Love 3

Apparently, Amber was on Instagram again tonight (briefly).  Comments on Reddit indicate she said Matt got rid of her 6 cats when they got back from NYC.  Anyone know if this is true? I sure hope not!  Did he take them to a shelter, give them away, or just dump them?  I would go bat-shit crazy if someone did anything like that.  But apparently she doesn't care, and today went to a Martial Arts class and Tweeted a picture of a tiny wound on her finger, then got on IG to blab at a bunch of anonymous people.

• Love 7
7 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Downgrade?

Amber's word, yup!

So this woman states she doesn't talk about money,  No one knows how much she makes...........and then fans herself with cash?

She's in la la land. She went on about domestic violence, real women, blah blah. Then tweets this

https://mobile.twitter.com/AmberLPortwood/status/874806348244025344/photo/1

Totally oblivious to what she had ranted about. I know this wasn't from a domestic violence incident but it just comes across as pretty stupid.

But sending love.........

https://mobile.twitter.com/AmberLPortwood/status/874799445271089153?p=v

• Love 5

If I didn't have a strong moral objection to lying about being depressed or whatever it is people are messaging her about I'd be tempted to send her a message and see what this great life saving advice would be that she stays up all night giving.

• Love 8
(edited)
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

This. This right here is why I'm glad I didn't watch. I probably would have broke my phone, throwing her across the room. This is why I think she deserves Matt and everything that happens to her. What a way to diminish the strength and willpower it has taken other abused women to be able to get out, to get help, to make sure their abuser never abuses anyone else again. She is fucking sick in the head if she thinks keeping her mouth shut makes her better than other domestic violence victims. I will never judge someone who has been in that position. Some women are too scared to tell. They have their reasons for keeping quiet; not my place to say anything. But for her to act like she's some sort of noble, ride or die bitch.....well, it's just depraved. I fucking hate her. 

Yeah, I think it's some weird combination of "I fight my own battles" and "snitches get stitches" mentality that she thinks gives her street cred or something.

Hey, Amber, violence from men towards women has existed for centuries. Part (not all) of the reason is the heavy judgment and criticism, and doubt, a woman faces when she tries to break that cycle (and that is separate from the risk of retaliation she faces from her abuser, as well as the financial and other logistics of leaving). So, fuck you for perpetuating a major problem that plagues female victims of sexual and physical violence. (Also, I totally concede women can be violent and men can be victims, I am just talking about male on female violence within this post).

Amber, you are a shitty, terrible, person with absolutely nothing to offer anyone. You could just sit on your couch and limit your victims the people who have no choice but to be related to you, and those who love them who have to watch their suffering at the hands of your selfish, useless ass, but now you want to reach out and create new victims, by passing judgment on their lives as well? Fuck you again. Enjoy being dead broke and alone in 5 years.

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 22
20 hours ago, MissMel said:

Sure:  "Fuck you you fucking bitch" "why are you in my feed, you fucking weirdo" "I'm white trash? Why?" "I'm not fucking ghetto, I grew up in Anderson."  "I just let you fucking bitches think I only have $10,000.  I've got four fucking carats in my fucking ears!  You think I wear show jewelry on the show?  No, it's fucking real bitch!  I don't live in this house broke.  I got a fucking bank account AND a fucking safe and none of you fucking bitches will ever know how much money I fucking have!"

I might have forgotten a few words but you get the gist.  It's about 42 minutes of rants.  I might have listened to about 3 or so.  I like how she's talking about her money, though.  Teresa Guidice did this on Real Houswives of New Jersey.  She got about 1 year and her husband got about 8.  Or did Apollo Nida over on Atlanta Housewives get the 8 years?  Doesn't matter, my point was the Feds watch reality tv shows and partcipants for this kind of talk if you owe them money.  Probably living with a gambling, greasy, creep that owes child support, driving a Vette, and going on vacations and shopping sprees, could get a little attention too.  

<<handpats>>  Amber, you're such a good mom!

• Love 13
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I see she went to the Leah Messer school of language. 

And I'm so sick of Amber acting like she is soooo classy and mature, and "a real woman" - how the times when SHE curses or gets physical it's because of someone else. It's not her fault. She HAD to. 

Give me an effing break. 

This. This right here is why I'm glad I didn't watch. I probably would have broke my phone, throwing her across the room. This is why I think she deserves Matt and everything that happens to her. What a way to diminish the strength and willpower it has taken other abused women to be able to get out, to get help, to make sure their abuser never abuses anyone else again. She is fucking sick in the head if she thinks keeping her mouth shut makes her better than other domestic violence victims. I will never judge someone who has been in that position. Some women are too scared to tell. They have their reasons for keeping quiet; not my place to say anything. But for her to act like she's some sort of noble, ride or die bitch.....well, it's just depraved. I fucking hate her. 

Yet her cat is suicidal on the roof. 

Yup! I think this explains her sick ass reaction to Matt's victims. She probably viewed them as weak women, hence the less than sympathetic words for them. That comment summed up the kind of person she, regardless of having a Matt in her life or not. She's a terrible person, always has been and always will be.

• Love 16
(edited)

-She's been in abusive relationships, where they were both abusive but she kept her mouth shut because she's a real woman. 

This is the same comment she made when she attacked the moral characters of Matt's exes last year.  It was the moment I dropped any ounce of sympathy I had left for Amber. I don't condone anyone accusing victims of an abuser to be called out as not being real woman.  

Amber is putting down Matt's exes for being manipulated, tricked, conned, and abused, by claiming they somehow deserved it for not being real women. I suppose Matt's rape victims were not real women either because a real woman knows how to fight back her attacker. Shades of what Trump's son said about his sister, Ivanka, that she wouldn't find herself a victim of sexual harassment because she is a strong woman who wouldn't allow herself to be harassed or treated in such a way. 

I don't wish Matt to harm Amber in such a way that she is no longer breathing, but I also wouldn't shed a tear for her should something happen to her. She is right up there with Jenelle and Kail. These three stooges are all abusers, don't have any fucks to give about their behavior and deserve karma in the biggest way possible. 

Downgrade? Did Amber go to the same schoolses as Leah Messer? 

ETA: @LunaMia lol I see we are thinking the same about Amber and Leah. I had just clicked submit and immediately read your post above mine. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 10
4 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Shades of what Trump's son said about his sister, Ivanka, that she wouldn't find herself a victim of sexual harassment because she is a strong woman who wouldn't allow herself to be harassed or treated in such a way.

I must have missed that one. That just makes me see red. I wonder if it ever occurred to the little rocket scientist that maybe Ivanka, with all her resources and money and fame, would not be an ideal candidate for sexual harassment and she wouldn't find herself in that position because of factors that have nothing  to do with her strength and moral character. Much easier for someone in Ivanka's position to blow the whistle than some of her counterparts.

• Love 17
10 minutes ago, Tatum said:

I must have missed that one. That just makes me see red. I wonder if it ever occurred to the little rocket scientist that maybe Ivanka, with all her resources and money and fame, would not be an ideal candidate for sexual harassment and she wouldn't find herself in that position because of factors that have nothing  to do with her strength and moral character. Much easier for someone in Ivanka's position to blow the whistle than some of her counterparts.

That is exactly what was pointed out to that family when they made their asinine comments. There was more said by that "family". If you don't want to know, best not to Google it. It will cause your blood pressure to go sky high. 

Amber won't leave Matt. To do so makes her a weak woman. I am sure part of that thinking has been ingrained in her head by her stubby and greasy partner. He put the blame on having so many broken relationships behind him on the weak women who weren't there for him, who didn't support him, and who could not tolerate his abusive ways. A real strong woman stands her ground. Are you that woman, Amber? Daddy wants to know. 

• Love 16
55 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

That is exactly what was pointed out to that family when they made their asinine comments. There was more said by that "family". If you don't want to know, best not to Google it. It will cause your blood pressure to go sky high. 

Amber won't leave Matt. To do so makes her a weak woman. I am sure part of that thinking has been ingrained in her head by her stubby and greasy partner. He put the blame on having so many broken relationships behind him on the weak women who weren't there for him, who didn't support him, and who could not tolerate his abusive ways. A real strong woman stands her ground. Are you that woman, Amber? Daddy wants to know. 

Wow- I just Googled it. Disgusting- here is a statement from another family member : Ivanka would "find another career or find another company" if she were subjected to sexual harassment.

Amber's overall attitude and comments regarding the weak women who stayed with Matt echo the above sentiments.

• Love 6

Did anyone post here yet that these two human dumpster fires are joining their trash combustion forces with Marriage Boot Camp? TheAshley's got it up there and it would make sense with Amber being in California for 18 days. Yep, 41, male, married, gainfully employed...and reading TheAshley and posting about it here. Thanks a lot, English degree from Rutgers :). 

• Love 24
1 hour ago, druzy said:

Wow- I just Googled it. Disgusting- here is a statement from another family member : Ivanka would "find another career or find another company" if she were subjected to sexual harassment.

Amber's overall attitude and comments regarding the weak women who stayed with Matt echo the above sentiments.

Yes, I suppose an Ivy league educated individual with a famous, powerful father probably would find it easier to change companies than say, a single mother with limited means, who can't afford legal fees to fight the company and has kids to feed. But I guess she's just a weak woman for not being born to a rich parent and therefore deserves whatever she gets.

• Love 6
16 hours ago, druzy said:

@MISSMEL you have a good eye, here's the wad of cash Amber flashed.

Amber, the IRS is not amused.  

Unless you don't trust banks like some people's Memaw, why the hell would anyone who receives a huge MTV CHECK like Amber have that much cash laying around to grab and flip through at a moment's notice? Is it because Matt won't let her have her debit card so she had to stash away cash (seems that would be too smart) or is it because she's making lots of cash-only transactions? I mean, I hear most dealers won't take a check or card....

8 minutes ago, Tatum said:

Yes, I suppose an Ivy league educated individual with a famous, powerful father probably would find it easier to change companies than say, a single mother with limited means, who can't afford legal fees to fight the company and has kids to feed. But I guess she's just a weak woman for not being born to a rich parent and therefore deserves whatever she gets.

And I'd imagine the chances of being sexually harassed when you're like second in command at your OWN FAMILY's company or first in command at YOUR company (started with family money, of course), are much, much lower than the chances of it happening to us plebeians who can't just quit when we have bills to pay anyway...

Amber CAN quit Matt. He's not a Teen Mom, she is. She is forgetting the power she has in this relationship. 

Also, Amber is an idiot. Anyone can google her address from the show, break in while she's advertising on social media that she's out of town in CA or whatever, and go straight to the big wad of cash she leaves next to her bed. This chick....

• Love 14