Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

First of all... why does she include the pregnant emoji on every tweet... we get it. 

I feel like this YouTube thing is going to be a train wreck, the stories are probably all people sharing their stories with no solution. I mean it’s one thing when people share and you can see you aren’t alone, but all the commiserating is counter productive if it’s just people complaining (which is how it seems based on the responses to her twitter).

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, druzy said:

I hope Amber answers this question.

If she did answer, she'd probably lie about it. 

Amber: "I see my child. U just don't see it on the show. Gary will say I am not around but I am Facetiming Leah ALL THE TIME!! I speak to her on the phone almost every day!!! I couldn't see her all that much last year because I WAS WORKING!! I have to work. I did MBC!! Being depressed I couldn't spend enough time with her!!"

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 1

Shawn started out well with this, then he  is nothing but disappointing:

Amber Portwood @AmberLPortwood Jan 16

Some of you are absolutely horrible people! I was in boot camp for 3 weeks during leahs summer break making more money than some of you shit talkers dream of!! My kid has college funds because of me! Fuck off lol

Shawn Portwood @ShawnPortwoodReplying to @AmberLPortwood

You are a PR nightmare. Quit letting people get to you. Who cares what these people have to say they only troll you to get a reaction like this. You were better than this so don't act this way. Jealousy causes people to say a lot of things that they wouldn't normally say.

6:17 AM - 17 Jan 2018

The whole thread of tweets ( or what remains)

https://mobile.twitter.com/ShawnPortwood/status/953632316672430080?p=v

• Love 2

She can spend 40-50k on a mommy makeover but she refuses to spend money via attorney fees (as she claims) to see Leah.

I think she will delete this so I am attaching file

a09.png

One of Amber's followers tweeted to Amber that she was a brain tumor survivor and Amber called her a weirdo.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, druzy said:

In all seriousness, how has Amber helped others with her story? What is her story? As I understand it, she was a fucked up person/horrible mother, then she was diagnosed with BPD (and/or whatever else) and she got some treatment, but overall continued to not take care of her daughter, act like an asshole, make irresponsible decisions, do nothing productive with her life, etc., etc.

What part of that is helpful to other people dealing with mental illness? I guess the part about not being embarrassed to admit to the illness is good, but, really, Amber should be embarrassed. The message she sends is, "People with BPD, depression, whatever else can't help but be horrible parents and act like assholes/lazy slugs most of the time. Don't blame us! I could get help if I wanted to, but it's easier to just self medicate and avoid reality. Don't judge me!" Based on that, it actually is fair to judge mentally ill people as too fucked up to deal with (even if it's not their fault). No one is obligated to put up with someone who is violent, verbally/emotionally abusive, refuses to take responsibility for anything, only cares about herself, lies all the time, can never be relied on, etc., etc., etc.

• Love 1

@druzy OMG

That comment to the tumor survivor...Fucking bitch!! Amber is on the same level as UBT. 

Amber gets Leah for a week straight during school vacations. Yeah right. She couldn't even bother to see Leah more than two times during her entire summer break. That still doesn't count the 52 Wednesdays she is ALLOWED - she spelled it ALOUD *smdh...Did she even spend any Wednesdays with Leah? No. 

amber tweet.jpg

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

@druzy OMG

That comment to the tumor survivor...Fucking bitch!! Amber is on the same level as UBT. 

Amber gets Leah for a week straight during school vacations. Yeah right. She couldn't even bother to see Leah more than two times during her entire summer break. That still doesn't count the 52 Wednesdays she is ALLOWED - she spelled it ALOUD *smdh...Did she even spend any Wednesdays with Leah? No. 

amber tweet.jpg

This is a tweet in response to Amber's disgusting tweet regarding the brain tumor survivor  

I have sympathy for Farrah 

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

In all seriousness, how has Amber helped others with her story? What is her story? As I understand it, she was a fucked up person/horrible mother, then she was diagnosed with BPD (and/or whatever else) and she got some treatment, but overall continued to not take care of her daughter, act like an asshole, make irresponsible decisions, do nothing productive with her life, etc., etc.

What part of that is helpful to other people dealing with mental illness? I guess the part about not being embarrassed to admit to the illness is good, but, really, Amber should be embarrassed. The message she sends is, "People with BPD, depression, whatever else can't help but be horrible parents and act like assholes/lazy slugs most of the time. Don't blame us! I could get help if I wanted to, but it's easier to just self medicate and avoid reality. Don't judge me!" Based on that, it actually is fair to judge mentally ill people as too fucked up to deal with (even if it's not their fault). No one is obligated to put up with someone who is violent, verbally/emotionally abusive, refuses to take responsibility for anything, only cares about herself, lies all the time, can never be relied on, etc., etc., etc.

Amber claims she helps her followers through IMs.  She has helped other mom's with depression etc.  I do feel like I have seen her retweet or comment in a positive way her followers every so often at 2 am.

21 minutes ago, Mr. Minor said:

There is something wrong with you if you want to spend 5 minutes with the disgusting POS that is Amber.

It reminds me of the time Jenelle was describing one of her future exes and Barb commented "he wants to be with you?"  Like attracts like.

Sorry for just quoting myself.  I read here more than post these days.

8 hours ago, leighroda said:

I feel like this YouTube thing is going to be a train wreck, the stories are probably all people sharing their stories with no solution. I mean it’s one thing when people share and you can see you aren’t alone, but all the commiserating is counter productive if it’s just people complaining (which is how it seems based on the responses to her twitter).

This is exactly why I left my online support groups for my medical disorder. Yes, it is rare. Yes, it is painful. And yes, it is slowly killing us all. But hot damn, people, lighten up! I was seriously getting depressed from all of the complaining and negativity. It was making me feel worse, and I am a natural whiner myself.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, druzy said:

She answered!

@GreatKazu you were right- excuses excuses!

I don't think she needs a court order to call Leah

1. It's allowed not aloud. Drives me crazy. 

2. That's what the order states but we all know she doesn't actually see Leah that often. She averages maybe once a month and I'm being generous.  My ex husband only asked for every other weekend. Judge added the every other Wed because it's standard. I'll give you one guess on how many times he's ever seen them on Wed. 

3. You only like school vacations because then you can remain fused to the couch and not actually get Leah to school on time. 

• Love 1

Math was always my worst subject but if their 9 month anniversary is in Jan that puts their 1 year in April. But her and Matt broke up May 14. 

Wtf is she in high school?Who recognizes a 9 month anniversary? Is this a thing that people actually do?

• Love 1
48 minutes ago, Court said:

Math was always my worst subject but if their 9 month anniversary is in Jan that puts their 1 year in April. But her and Matt broke up May 14. 

Wtf is she in high school?Who recognizes a 9 month anniversary? Is this a thing that people actually do?

Amber tweeted their 9 month anniversary is coming up soon. No mention of January.

It might be February she is referring to in her tweet about the anniversary date. She broke up with Matt on the 14th of May. I guess she is confirming she hooked up with Matt 2.0 either the following week or two weeks later.

Is there a timeline to this madness?

Hey Amber, one big middle finger to you for that comment to the cancer survivor. You are scum. I pray Matt 2.0 dumps your ass, takes off with that baby boy and leaves you on your own to fend for yourself.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, SPLAIN said:

Amber tweeted their 9 month anniversary is coming up soon. No mention of January.

It might be February she is referring to in her tweet about the anniversary date. She broke up with Matt on the 14th of May. I guess she is confirming she hooked up with Matt 2.0 either the following week or two weeks later.

Is there a timeline to this madness?

Hey Amber, one big middle finger to you for that comment to the cancer survivor. You are scum. I pray Matt 2.0 dumps your ass, takes off with that baby boy and leaves you on your own to fend for yourself.

Fair enough. Soon to me means the month we're in but it could be any month to Amber . But that's still really quick. I firmly believe she hooked up before she dumped Matt. Why am I wasting so much brainpower on her weird math and timeline?

Did they celebrate a 3 month anniversary? How can Amber keep track of this but can't see Leah?

• Love 1
6 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Amber is on a journey to nowhere, on her way to no place. 

Shawn Portwood what do people have to be jealous about? Amber's bed sores? GTFOH

I just got a glimpse of Amber in 10 years screaming “Ow, my legs” like James K from “My 600lb life” with Dr. Nowzaradan having zero fucks to give demanding her to lose 200lb in the next 4 weeks or else no easy-street for her while her 20th caretaker boyfriend cleans her bed sores while discovering tacos in her fancy purses.

I’m beyond sick and tired of people blaming jealousy as to why we disagree with their choices. I’m not jealous of her money and “fame”!

I may not be financially comfortable to take trips abroad but I can afford an annual trip to places like the Grand Canyon, etc., and feel like I’m giving my children some traveling memories - yeah, that wasn’t a typo - my husband and I take our three children on our vacations - I wouldn’t have it any other way unless it was a planned anniversary getaway (which will never happen lol, I can’t be away from my almost 3 year old for more than a work shift as I miss her giggle ?).

Amber, I’ll see you on TLC in 10 years!! Houston, Texas is waiting for your cargo delivery for Dr. Now. ?

I think I'm going to send my "inspirational story" to Amber's You Tube channel. Considering the nonsense that her fans seem to buy without question, and the blind devotion they show her, I might just be able to get some free marketing out of it! Anyone have a sob story that Amber can counsel me on? I can totally sell it.

**You all know I'm kidding, right?**

• Love 1
11 hours ago, TheRealT said:

and she got some treatment,

And honestly this is VERY questionable. I would bet quite a bit of money that I could otherwise be spending on TTM shirts and FroCo FroYo that she never got any actual treatment beyond 1-2 sessions.

The thing is they always think they are advocates for the worst stuff ever!! Like what they are uniquely UNqualified to be advocates for. Hear me out:

-If Amber is actually mentally ill and not just making excuses (questionable), she's the poster child for how not to deal with it.

-Cate and Tyler are pretty much the worst people on earth to speak out about the benefits of adoption.

-Kail is the picture of no hustle, no heart. /I think her shtick is "educated" and "hard working," which a bachelor's degree you took like 83 years to finish and an occasional podcast do not indicate.

-Leah is the icon of how not to deal with your child's disability appropriately and healthily. Also I think she speaks about going after your dreams, which she does not do.

-Maci should never, ever be speaking about abstinence and birth control!!

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

And honestly this is VERY questionable. I would bet quite a bit of money that I could otherwise be spending on TTM shirts and FroCo FroYo that she never got any actual treatment beyond 1-2 sessions.

The thing is they always think they are advocates for the worst stuff ever!! Like what they are uniquely UNqualified to be advocates for. Hear me out:

-If Amber is actually mentally ill and not just making excuses (questionable), she's the poster child for how not to deal with it.

-Cate and Tyler are pretty much the worst people on earth to speak out about the benefits of adoption.

-Kail is the picture of no hustle, no heart.

-Leah is the icon of how not to deal with your child's disability appropriately and healthily. Also I think she speaks about going after your dreams, which she does not do.

-Maci should never, ever be speaking about abstinence and birth control!!

@Lm2162 I love your post. Kanal's thread should be No hustle, no heart.

We need a good name for Amber's thread. 

7 hours ago, hoosiermom said:

How exactly has Amber saved more lives in the last 10 years than us “shit talkers? Was she a nurse,doctor,emt,fireman or a paramedic? I am confused. 

Listen, the cashiers at In 'n' Out have saved, if not my life, my mood at least a time or two. Amber should maybe aspire to THAT first before trying to save lives??

Also, Debz OG can go fuck herself. Seriously, what a terrible person.

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

Listen, the cashiers at In 'n' Out have saved, if not my life, my mood at least a time or two. Amber should maybe aspire to THAT first before trying to save lives??

Also, Debz OG can go fuck herself. Seriously, what a terrible person.

Fatburgers saved my life. Until they closed down. *crying emoji here*

22 minutes ago, druzy said:

@Lm2162 I love your post. Kanal's thread should be No hustle, no heart.

We need a good name for Amber's thread. 

I like that! Hulk: No Hustle, No Heart

I remember someone had referred to Amber as Not Depressed Amber. I really like that one for a thread title. Or "Not Saving Lives, Not Depressed Amber". 

Edited by GreatKazu
thread not threat
4 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Fatburgers saved my life. Until they closed down. *crying emoji here*

I like that! Hulk: No Hustle, No Heart

I remember someone had referred to Amber as Not Depressed Amber. I really like that one for a threat title. Or "Not Saving Lives, Not Depressed Amber". 

I love those titles!

7 hours ago, hoosiermom said:

How exactly has Amber saved more lives in the last 10 years than us “shit talkers? Was she a nurse,doctor,emt,fireman or a paramedic? I am confused. 

She IMs social media followers who share their sob stories with her giving them advice/comfort which "saves their lives." I don't doubt that there are people out there who are sad enough to look up to Amber and be honored that a "famous" person like her would commiserate with them, so I guess it's good that she "helps" them.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, druzy said:

She can spend 40-50k on a mommy makeover but she refuses to spend money via attorney fees (as she claims) to see Leah.

And she lost probably quadruple that amount on Old Matt.

8 hours ago, hoosiermom said:

Amber and Jenelle. Saving Lives for Over a Decade. Plus "ignorant and rude" and "gross and ugly" is Amber in a nutshell.

• Love 1

For starters, when she was complaining about not being able to have Leah on school nights, she conveniently forgets to mention the reason that rule is in place... because she’s not dependable about getting Leah to school on time (or at all). Leah has had perfect attendance, and that’s a great accomplishment, and the last thing they need is Amber messing that up because she doesn’t feel like getting out of bed to take Leah to school. Plus in an effort to be the “cool” mom I can totally see Amber letting Leah stay up too late, or letting her have a bunch of junk food, in fact I feel like I remember that being an issue when she spends time with Leah on Wednesday’s, I don’t remember specifically but I think Gary was mad once that Amber brought her back too late and because she had gotten her ice cream or something (am I making that up?).

Also, her and Andrew have been together 9 months-ish, and that’s supposed to make everything ok? Even if she weren’t pregnant right now, and got pregnant tomorrow, that would still be moving way too fast for my comfort. There is no hard/fast rule about when it’s acceptable to decide to have a child together, but given what SHE has told us she was very unstable and still is... that’s not editing, it’s based on what SHE has said! I’ve said it before but that’s one thing that bothers me about her, she can’t have it both ways, she’s the happiest she’s ever been when she wants us to approve of her relationship, but too depressed to function when she is criticized. Granted she is bipolar, so I guess that should be expected to a degree, but still.

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, leighroda said:

Also, her and Andrew have been together 9 months-ish, and that’s supposed to make everything ok? Even if she weren’t pregnant right now, and got pregnant tomorrow, that would still be moving way too fast for my comfort. There is no hard/fast rule about when it’s acceptable to decide to have a child together, but given what SHE has told us she was very unstable and still is... that’s not editing, it’s based on what SHE has said! I’ve said it before but that’s one thing that bothers me about her, she can’t have it both ways, she’s the happiest she’s ever been when she wants us to approve of her relationship, but too depressed to function when she is criticized. Granted she is bipolar, so I guess that should be expected to a degree, but still.

They could have only just MET each other (while filming Boot Camp) 7 months-ishes ago!! God, I loathe Amber. These girls are all literally dumber than dirt (I'm not "excepting Chelsea" on that one either). 

• Love 1

Jenelle will take your blood pressure and Amber will "like" your social media comments detailing your extremely personal experiences with depression and anxiety! Tune in for this exciting premiere!

In all seriousness, in Amber's very minimal defense, I have heard that paying attention to someone suicidal can prevent the suicide from happening, so if Amber is willing to spend time reading through someone's posts and give them encouragement, that is a kindness and a useful endeavor that I can respect. So good on her for that. But that is not a trump card to be used as an excuse to avoid all her responsibilities and be a nasty person to anyone who doesn't give her her own way.

28 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

New made-for-TV-movie:  The Lifesavers, starring Amber Portwood and Jenelle Evans.

save.png

• Love 1