Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

46 minutes ago, leighroda said:

Exactly! If her decision to not see Leah really came from a selfless place of exposing her to that, then I’d be all for it... it’s not possible for everyone but we all do what we have to do and Leah is what’s the most important so if that means someone else caring for her and not seeing her (leah) fine. BUT... to say she is too depressed to see Leah while jumping into a new relationship and taking vacations to Hawaii... she can’t have it both ways she has said she was both the happiest she’s ever been and lowest... which is it?

ps, sorry everyone... I’m probably gonna post excessively today... I live in Houston and basically the whole city is shut down due to ice/snow so I’m bored out of my mind ?

The thing is, different people have different ways of dealing with deep depression. Some people may go on shopping sprees or go out partying or throw themselves into a new relationship, which may look like they're living it up from the outside world even though they're feeling really bad and may spend most/a lot of their time "looking depressed" (crying, sleeping, etc.) when they're not numbing the pain through those activities. So I can even accept that that's what really was/is going on with Amber. What she doesn't get is that it doesn't matter if she blew Leah off to lie in bed, travel, hook up, or whatever because that stuff genuinely made her feel better, while facing Leah made her feel worse. She's still a shitty parent who abandoned her daughter, though she knows her daughter needs her. That's the bottom line. Amber thinks the bottom line is "Did Amber really feel bad while she was abandoning Leah?" In AmberWorld, it's always about Amber.

What makes it all so much worse is that Amber has the means and the time at least try to get help if/when she's having a mental health crisis. Someone who's too depressed to even rally to be driven to visit their child for an hour once a week should certainly be seeing a doctor/therapist and possibly should seek in-patient treatment. Especially if they have the money to pay for it and have no job or other responsibilities that make it difficult for them to do so. Amber chose to eschew professional treatment in favor of a "self-treatment plan" of lying around wallowing in self-pity, then hooking up with a new guy and going off her meds and she expects everyone to just accept that that course of action didn't work out well for Leah. It worked great for Amber (until people started calling her out on it).

• Love 22
29 minutes ago, MargeGunderson said:

That's not how it works. That's not how any of this works. 

Lol... I know that’s what I was thinking. Honestly if it was just her I’d just sit back and watch this all implode, but I just keep thinking about that poor baby she’s pregnant with. At least Leah has Gary and Kristina (although I still think what Amber puts her through is deplorable), but that baby is going to be stuck, unless Andrews family has someone who we don’t know that might step up... or Gary takes him in (I’m not realistically suggesting he should). I have little hope that Amber will get her act together, but I hope I’m wrong.

• Love 9
4 hours ago, leighroda said:

Oh man, I don’t even know where to start... 

1) I have bpd... that does not give you an excuse to be a raging bitch, as an adult/mother it is your responsibility to keep yourself in check. Before anyone jumps on me that you can’t always control mental illness it’s not that easy etc, that’s true, but you are still ultimately responsible for your actions and treatment ie NOT stopping your meds Willy nilly. 

2) I don’t understand the timeline... she broke up with Matt, was depressed/suicidal, met newmatt, life is good let’s stop taking meds and make a baby all in a matter of WEEKS!?!?

3) probably unpopular opinion, I know Suicide should always be taken seriously, but I’m just going to say it, I think she threw out the whole suicidal thing to shut down any argument people might have about her not seeing Leah. Once she says she was suicidal anyone who argues looks like an ass, which I think is disgusting (for her to use it as an argument tactic). Also, she’s too depressed to see Leah, but feels up to starting a new relationship? When I’ve been depressed the last thing I want to do is meet people, let alone start a new relationship. For starters, I don’t think I would make a great first impression when I’m depressed/suicidal, and faking it is exhausting, any energy to fake it would be reserved for my child and anyone else would just have to deal with depressed me. There’s something to be said for needing people and having support, it’s absolutely necessary... but I’m skeptical that if things were as bad as she claimed that starting a new relationship was a good solution.

Preach. 

Amber didn't want to be around Leah because she was suicidal and depressed. She didn't want to expose all of that to her child. So, it is best to expose all of that to a new boyfriend?

Let's forget for a moment that Andrew is the asshole that we know he is. For argument's sake let's pretend he is just this nice guy with a good life who just happened to meet Back Hoe Amber  ( @FairyDusted lol ).   Doesn't she owe him the same courtesy that she is proclaiming she was giving to her child? Just because he is an adult, that doesn't mean he is capable of dealing with someone's mental issues that include "suicidal" tendencies and their "depression" or that he would want to put in the effort that would be required to deal with such an unhealthy relationship. 

3 hours ago, AmandaUnbidden said:

Yes! Thank you! No wonder there is so much stigma surrounding depression. People think Amber depicts what a person with clinical depression and suicidal thoughts goes through. Amber is not suffering from clinical depression that's for damn sure. She's a lazy piece of shit that doesn't give a damn about anyone but herself and that includes her kid. She really makes me sick.

Exactly. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

What ended up being the awful things said in the episode that made Amber snap on Twitter?

Here is the scene:

Edited by druzy
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, druzy said:

Sigh...Kristina, allow me to explain something to you:

Bill Murray.jpg

Kristina, I get that it's frustrating when people are saying shit about you that's not true. But these people have Amber as an idol. These are people that are either so devoid of general logic (hey, we've seen hours upon hours of evidence that Amber is neglectful, but sure, let's go ahead and assume she's a victim of editing!), or they have such meaningless, pathetic lives that the highlight of their week is getting a "like" or a retweet from Amber on social media, and are therefore willing to spend hours defending her and castigating you.  Either way, these people are losers and you don't want or need them on your team. 

When you try to reason with them or explain yourself to them, not only are you wasting your own time, but you are validating their stupidity by responding. Roll your eyes and feel sorry for them and move on with you day.

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 15

“What am I supposed to say to that”, Exactly! What could Kristina say?

So Amber was suicidal. I won’t argue it. Why didn’t she sign herself in, instead of signing out for Leah, and in for Andrew? 

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

“What am I supposed to say to that”, Exactly! What could Kristina say?

So Amber was suicidal. I won’t argue it. Why didn’t she sign herself in, instead of signing out for Leah, and in for Andrew? 

She was suicidal because she's a pathetic woman who can't feel good about her life unless she's got a man. There's nothing Leah could do for her. Andrew, on the other hand...

• Love 11

Amber hadn't blocked Matt on her phone. She still probably hasn't. She has mentioned the numerous times he has texted her. 

Amber feeling suicidal over the loss of Matt.

Just let that sink in for a minute. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 13

How long til Amber is begging Gary for one of his "one bedroom shacks" so her and Andrew will have a roof over their happy little family's heads? Not long after Teen Mom ends I bet. And I loved the comment about Amber " trawling for men".

22 hours ago, druzy said:
  • Love 8

Make sure to watch Gary and Kristina tonight talking shit about me! It must be hard making money off of me! Being such a bad mom and all. Where would they be? Wait..in a 1 bedroom shack in the ghetto of Anderson where he was before I got out and the show came back on!! Ignorant!

Hahahaha, Porkwood loves when Ambie calls someone ignorant.

Also, most of the comments on that tweet (well, over half) are anti Amber. I'm pretty shocked. She must be sleeping it off and unable to do her usual block & delete.

ETA: You know what is so frustrating about Amber's tweet? Is that she focuses on whether or not Gary has financially benefited from Amber's shenanigans, and that he should be grateful, and not on the fact that her own daughter has noticed that she is not a priority for Amber. That should be breaking Amber's heart and the impetus she needs to pull her head out of her ass. Instead she's just focused on the fact that she was called out by her own daughter (via Gary and Kristina) for being a shit mom.

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 13
25 minutes ago, Tatum said:

ETA: You know what is so frustrating about Amber's tweet? Is that she focuses on whether or not Gary has financially benefited from Amber's shenanigans, and that he should be grateful, and not on the fact that her own daughter has noticed that she is not a priority for Amber. That should be breaking Amber's heart and the impetus she needs to pull her head out of her ass. Instead she's just focused on the fact that she was called out by her own daughter (via Gary and Kristina) for being a shit mom.

Remember when she pointed out the same thing to Matt after his failed polygraph test? She reminded him of who got him jobs, and how he has earned so much from just being with her. Does it ever dawn on her that guys are interested in her ONLY because of what she supposedly offers to them financially? Gary is the exception because he was there when she was living in the "ghetto of Anderson".  

Amber has always been about making her life appear so sophisticated and "uppah" class. Shades of Kail. 

Amber truly wants to be seen as this wonderful mother. The mother of all mothers. Again, shades of Kail. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, druzy said:

Here is the scene:

I was thrilled to see this scene on the show last night.  They were saying EVERYTHING we have all been saying!  And you know the producers are thinking the same thing, since they probably shot this scene and prompted this conversion to give the viewers the other side of the story. 

Amber has to WAKE UP and Gary has to take some serious action for the lack of child support payment.  I think Kristina should adopt her and be her legal mother.  Amber shouldn't mother anything - not even a house plant!

• Love 10

I see Amber is practicing her victimology.

Amber cannot get through a day without complaining about her struggles and her demand to be seen as the world's greatest mother. Her complaints and gripes are endless. Something is always amiss. The world has apparently conspired against Amber. People like her who constantly complain are extremely draining. Her excuses are endless.

Blaming things on Kristina and Gary is a child’s habit and one that should have exhausted itself long ago. Seeing that Amber is immature and mentally stunted, it shouldn't be a surprise her actions come off as child-like. Continuing to blame her poor decisions and those consequences on others is a sign of victimology. One day, she will look around and realize that there are no friends left on which to expend them blame. Leah won't even be around waiting for her mother to give her the attention she so deserves. It won't matter. She has her real parents, Gary and Kristina, right beside her giving her all she deserves and needs.

Amber is a perpetual victim and has been all of her life. She knows nothing else. She won't make changes to her life because she fears the unknown, even if that means bettering her life, physical health and mental health. It is also too much work. Better to continue the path of victimhood since she knows how to do it so well. It is what she does best. The thought and idea of trying to be a parent doesn't exist within her. She is the one who needs to be tended to and cared for.

I truly fear for her unborn baby because unlike Leah, where will that child go seek love and nurturing?

• Love 18

No that doesn't seem to work sweetheart. It's not the real world

Amber, taking the high road doesn't have to "work". You don't take the high road as a strategic means, you take the high road because it's the right fucking thing to do. Case in point, Gary has been taking the high road for years now. His thanks for that is outrageous accusations against him from you and you siccing your legion of intellectually challenged (and near illiterate) leg humpers on him. Yet he continues to take the high road, not because it's"working", it's because he doesn't want to be slinging mud at his daughter's mother publicly.

But, you're pretty stupid, so I don't expect you to get that. In your world, you only do something to get what you want. You have no values and no class.

• Love 18

Making a living? Doing what? Laying in bed, hooking up with weirdos, getting bent when someone says she is a shitty mom, pulling her hair up in a bun, selling Matt's rock and roll shit? What happened to being a boss ass bitch running an online store? Yes I understand that she claims to have been depressed but come on, there were scenes where she couldn't stand his ass and wanted him gone, so she got depressed after he left? It is just another bullshit reason to not see her own kid. Just like last year she didn't see her for months because Matt had a relapse. Next it will be she couldn't because she was breast feeding, changing diapers and playing family with Andouche.

Always an excuse making piece of shit.

• Love 15

Did I really read in that incoherent tweet rant that While Amber was slaving away for 3 weeks working for Leah, “they” (I assume she meant Kristina and Gary) were doing NOTHING!? Gary is a lot of things but lazy is not one of them. I wasn’t a fan of him in the beginning, I think he did antagonize Amber sometimes, but he grew up, he has saved to make a good life for Leah, if you had asked me during the first season of teen Mom if Gary would step up I would have said no, I’m glad to be wrong. I’m not sure if he has a job aside from teen mom, but he seems to be living within his means so I don’t really care, I think they’ll be ok when teen Mom goes off the air. 

• Love 13
On 1/15/2018 at 3:55 PM, druzy said:

Even he dumbass defense makes no sense. "I've never just been gone for weeks and months ever!" followed immediately by admitting she was at Marriage Boot Camp for 2 months. IN THE SAME TWEET. Later she tweeted that MBC was only 3 weeks. But never mind all that...SHE WAS IN JAIL FOR 17 MONTHS. What the hell does she mean she's never just been away for months or weeks ever??

• Love 15

Amber retweeted the the first tweet and Gary responded. His last response is funny. Lauren was tweeting about Gary and he was responding. I didn't include her tweets.

gg1.png

gg2.png

Edited by druzy
  • Love 10
On 1/8/2018 at 2:10 PM, Calm81 said:

Those were some honest fears of abandonment Leah was having about her mother being showcased for all viewers to see. Sad when it’s her reality and just our viewing pleasure. We can turn the tv off. Leah will have to deal with it for a long time. This show is pissing me off. Amber shouldn’t be rewarded a comfortable lifestyle for being selfish and lazy. ?

Which is why they need to get Leah off this TV show. It is bad enough to live through this in private. Leah's heartache shouldn't be up for public consumption. I like Gary and Kristina but they need to get off the MTV teat, too, for the sake of Leah.

• Love 13
2 hours ago, TeeMo said:

Even he dumbass defense makes no sense. "I've never just been gone for weeks and months ever!" followed immediately by admitting she was at Marriage Boot Camp for 2 months. IN THE SAME TWEET. Later she tweeted that MBC was only 3 weeks. But never mind all that...SHE WAS IN JAIL FOR 17 MONTHS. What the hell does she mean she's never just been away for months or weeks ever??

When Amber feels threatened, she loves to play around with words. And numbers. It's all a numbers and word salad game to her. It likely makes her feel as if she is in control when she really isn't. She does this very thing when she is arguing with someone in person. Basically, it’s a conversation from hell. She isn't actually saying anything at all. She is just talking at you or in this case, tweeting to the people on Twitter. Before one can even comprehend one outrageous statement, she is already on to the next, as we saw how she was going at it on Twitter since yesterday. 

I actually refer to this as bologna darts. Throwing bologna against the wall and see what sticks. Amber is throwing out whatever makes sense to her and hoping it will stick with the people who are reading her tweets.  

She claimed she and Matt were together for 3 years, right? Even though it was more like 2 years and a couple of months. I bet she will fiddle around with how far along she is pregnant. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 15
On ‎1‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 1:34 PM, DangerousMinds said:

Amber could always quit the show if it's so bad now. Ditto for all of them! And I do doubt that Gary or Christina has a job.

Owning rentals is a job and it is a business. I know, because that is the kind of business I own. 

Kristina's job is being a SAHM. I think Gary does that job as well. Both she and Gary have a large family ranch that requires a lot work, something Amber wouldn't know anything about. I am sure they both work hard with the business of owning rentals. I know it keeps me busy and on my toes many times. Kristina probably handles the books. I handle a lot here at home on my computer concerning cost and upkeep of my rentals. 

I wish the idea that people who own rentals aren't truly working or running an actual business would change. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 19
10 hours ago, MissMel said:

Also, just a funny:

You know... i was having a shitty night, im sick of my fucking husband, im about to start my period, and i ran out of weed!!! But ^THIS^.....this just made my night!!! Holy shit i needed a good laugh!!! Lol 

• Love 12
1 minute ago, JuliesMommy said:

You know... i was having a shitty night, im sick of my fucking husband, im about to start my period, and i ran out of weed!!! But ^THIS^.....this just made my night!!! Holy shit i needed a good laugh!!! Lol 

OMG I read this so fast I thought you posted, "I am sick of fucking my husband..."

lmao

Take some shots of some good alcohol. Got any tequila? 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, GreatKazu said:

OMG I read this so fast I thought you posted, "I am sick of fucking my husband..."

lmao

Take some shots of some good alcohol. Got any tequila? 

Lmfao!!! I swear hes on my last nerve...Lol i think the fact that i love the stupid asshole so much makes me even MORE sick!!! Lol but you know what KAZ, ill make it work with his dumbass...

P.S. as you can probably tell, ive been sippin on henny since i put my little julie to sleep! Lol 

• Love 11