Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

Pardon me, but who the fuck are these people on her Twitter? I read this and had to scream

“Not to compare but You are clearly the more fit parent!! You have truly come a long way keep it up!”

I feel an Instagram ranting video by Amber coming.

• Love 14
7 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Pardon me, but who the fuck are these people on her Twitter? I read this and had to scream

“Not to compare but You are clearly the more fit parent!! You have truly come a long way keep it up!”

Here's another great comment:

• Love 2

I'm hoping that in the event that something  happens to Gary, there's paperwork in place that will let Kristina keep Leah. I know that probably wouldn't happen, but I imagine Amber would happily sign over her rights after a full week of getting up and taking Leah to school.

• Love 19

I hope Gary and Kristina are keeping track of Amber’s scheduled visitation and how often she missed it. As at work, documentation, documentation. It comes in handy. It can also bite you in the butt, Amber’s butt, that is.

• Love 16
2 hours ago, Birdee said:

I'm hoping that in the event that something  happens to Gary, there's paperwork in place that will let Kristina keep Leah. I know that probably wouldn't happen, but I imagine Amber would happily sign over her rights after a full week of getting up and taking Leah to school.

That's just went through my mind.  She will let Kristina keep Lean and her little brother too!  Geez get out of bed Amber.

• Love 4

Matt Baier evicted.

Can't. Stop. Chuckling.

https://radaronline.com/videos/matt-baier-evicted-apartment-amber-portwood-split-teen-mom-og

Matt's wife arrested in November:  "DUI drugs chemicals organic solvent, no driver’s license in possession and red traffic signal position/method."

She was driving a 2017 Cadillac XTS with Indiana plates.

https://radaronline.com/videos/amber-portwood-ex-matt-baier-wife-arrest-dui-drugs-teen-mom-og

WTF is it with these people?  Damn.

Edited by Snarky McSnarky
Added more stuff.
  • Love 16
7 hours ago, druzy said:

Leah is my WORLD!  I saw her TWICE last Summer.

22 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

What’s chemicals organic solvent DUI? Like the ingredients for meth? Glue?

From the linked website:  Someone can be arrested for drugged driving in Nevada for operating a vehicle while under the influence of any "chemical, poison or organic solvent, or any compound or combination of any of these, to a degree which renders the person incapable of safely driving or exercising actual physical control of a vehicle." Therefore, it is a crime in Nevada to drive under the influence of not only illegal drugs but also prescription meds like Ambien or Vicodin, over-the-counter meds like Nyquil, or any other substance if it is causing the driver to lose control of the car or to drive unsafely.

https://www.shouselaw.com/nevada/dui/dui-drugs.html

• Love 16

To me, she is officially the worst mother of both franchises, even including Jenelle. At least Jenelle sees Jace and spends time with him. I cannot believe, in 2 months!, Amber was only able to gather up the strength to see her daughter, who lives close to her, twice. She has her hair done and her face painted on but she does not have the energy to see her own daughter? She does not deserve that sweet girl as a daughter. I am glad Leah has Kristina in her life to fill the void. Kristina is way more gracious than I would be, I think.

And $120K missing is really not that much if you maybe say Matt was her 24/7 personal assistant for 3 years. $40 grand a year is pretty low pay for those demands. Those two deserved each other!

• Love 22
22 hours ago, druzy said:

Well sorry, amb. Just because you are in a bad mood over a break up doesn't give a valid excuse for not seeing your daughter. Amber is not depressed. Depressed people don't act the way she does. She is just a lazy person who cares more about her lying, cheating, stealing ex boyfriend than she does about her kid. And stop saying your daughter is your world and show people that your daughter is your world. I feel bad for her unborn child because she is going to act the same exact way with this one that she does with Leah except this baby daddy probably won't be a Gary. She's used to being lazy and not having to do what a mother does day in and day out so it'll be interesting to see how she reacts when she finds out how hard it is.

• Love 21
2 hours ago, Jaclyn88 said:

Well sorry, amb. Just because you are in a bad mood over a break up doesn't give a valid excuse for not seeing your daughter. Amber is not depressed. Depressed people don't act the way she does. She is just a lazy person who cares more about her lying, cheating, stealing ex boyfriend than she does about her kid. And stop saying your daughter is your world and show people that your daughter is your world. I feel bad for her unborn child because she is going to act the same exact way with this one that she does with Leah except this baby daddy probably won't be a Gary. She's used to being lazy and not having to do what a mother does day in and day out so it'll be interesting to see how she reacts when she finds out how hard it is.

Yes! Amber is just lazy. And it's sad that she only saw her daughter twice throughout the entire summer! I really worry for this baby once it is born.

• Love 5
7 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

To me, she is officially the worst mother of both franchises, even including Jenelle. At least Jenelle sees Jace and spends time with him. I cannot believe, in 2 months!, Amber was only able to gather up the strength to see her daughter, who lives close to her, twice.

See, I think the time Jace spends WITH Jenelle is more damaging to the child than the time Leah MISSES out on with Amber. And I don't believe Jenelle really cares about spending time with ANY of her kids - it's all to stick it to Barb and look like a dedicated mom. I'm sorry that it hurts Leah; but, in the long run, the less exposure to this mess the better. 

• Love 19
1 minute ago, ghoulina said:

See, I think the time Jace spends WITH Jenelle is more damaging to the child than the time Leah MISSES out on with Amber. And I don't believe Jenelle really cares about spending time with ANY of her kids - it's all to stick it to Barb and look like a dedicated mom. I'm sorry that it hurts Leah; but, in the long run, the less exposure to this mess the better. 

still have no clue why she is keeping her baby boy! I worry about him, for real!

• Love 2

Amber should have realized that the old "I was skipping visits with Leah to protect her from the horrors of my depression" story would have been easier to sell if she weren't knocked up and on vacation in Malibu during the same time frame. 

• Love 23
16 hours ago, teapot said:

still have no clue why she is keeping her baby boy! I worry about him, for real!

Yea, the new baby definitely throws a wrench in it. At least Leah has ONE good parent - well, two really. Krisitina has been more of a mother to her than Amber could even dream of being. And she dreams (sleeps) A LOT. 

• Love 9

Did Amber read the article?

The tragic irony is that adult depression is rather easily treated – certainly at much less social cost than schools’ attempts to teach children self-control. New antidepressant medications and focused psychotherapy can reliably and efficiently help 80 to 90 percent of depressed patients; and the earlier we can catch it, the better the chances of success.

Amber can get out of bed for self indulgent excursions but she is too depressed to seek focused psychotherapy that the article references.  

Amber can shut up. She gets paid $300k per season. Being criticized on social media is inherent in her job description. She needs to stop calling the viewers disgusting people and appreciate that the disgusting people she complains about are still watching Teen Mom.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 17
1 hour ago, druzy said:

Amber can shut up. She gets paid $300k per season. 

Am I the only one who can't open the gallery on ROL's salary article?

Cashing In! ‘Teen Mom’ Cast’s Salaries Revealed

https://radaronline.com/photos/teen-mom-salaries-revealed-maci-bookout-farrah-abraham-amber-portwood-catelynn-lowell/

Only the castmembers and IRS knows if these figures are true.

• Love 1

Interesting that Amber is credited with making sure Gary received the same pay as her. I guess she does have some smarts about her, when she wants to use them. All the girls are kind of dumb though because they got screwed over with that whole season A and B crap. If they had gotten a lawyer who knew what he/she was doing, they could have made sure MTV would have to pay for each season, no tacking on an extra letter to get away without paying the cast again. So really they get paid that for two seasons instead of just one. 

(And I apologize ahead of time for the novel that is ahead but I'm long winded. Conciseness is not my strong point. lol)

On the subject of Amber's depression. (So is she claiming to just have regular depression now, no bipolar?) I'm really annoyed by her use of that article she linked to to defend herself for not having visited Leah. The article she linked is from Psych Central, and it discusses the effects of a depressed parent on their children.  

Yes, Amber, if you have an untreated mental disorder, this will affect your child negatively. This is why, if you really cared about Leah and if she really is your world, you would be taking medication and seeing a therapist so you could be a good mother to her. You know what you wouldn't be doing? You wouldn't be laying around, complaining about your illness but not seeking actual help. You wouldn't be drinking alcohol (a natural depressant that anyone with depression knows you need to steer clear of to feel your best). You wouldn't be dick hopping and taking a million vacations without a care in the world. 

I used to give her the benefit of the doubt and try not to judge her too much because I understood the stigma of depression, but she's starting to piss me off now. I guess, according to Amber, if you suffer from depression then you have to completely abandon your children because, if not, they will turn out badly.

I know it can be hard to meet your own needs when you have a mental illness, much less someone else's. I know that I struggled at times when I was in between medications and having relapses of my depression. But you know what I did? I put my child first. I may have went days without showering or eating much, etc, but my daughter was always taken care of. If it came down to only one of us being taken care of then I chose her because that is what a parent does. Something Amber knows nothing about.

And if my depression got so bad that I really couldn't take care of her (thank god it never did), I would have my mom or someone I trusted take care of her while I got better. But as soon as I was better, I would get my kid and continue raising her not just leave her there and visit her once or twice a year when I was in between boyfriends.

Do I wish my child never had to see me like that? Of course! Should I have shipped her off to my mom's or someone else to shield her from my struggles? Maybe, I should have, at least temporarily, so she would have been shielded, but in the long run I think that would have been more detrimental to her. Her life would have been in constant upheaval. Also, she has grown into a sensitive, empathetic person, I would say, at least in part, to having witnessed my struggles and having seen that even parents are not perfect. 

TLDR: To sum all this up, Amber sucks, she's using a mental illness, I'm not even sure she has at this point, as an excuse to completely ghost her daughter. I'm sure this next kid's gonna have a great life.

Which also reminds me. WTF are you doing Amber bringing another child into this world if this is how you really feel? Is New Matt gonna raise this guy alone or were you hoping Gary and Kristina were ready for another? You dumb bitch!

• Love 21

While Amber is out RVing it up with New Matt, she missed whatever Christmas program they had at Bew Bew’s school. 

Also, I doubt Amber advocated for Gary.  Gary is one of the only financially savvy men on this series. I’m sure he came up with whatever plan and Amber sat on the couch while giving her okay. 

• Love 13
17 hours ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

So Briana made a fool of herself and her trashy family for the cost of a new Toyota Corolla. That girl is just an endless stream of great life choices. 

So after Uncle Sam takes his cut Briana walked her big butt away with $17,000 +\- and since she had a job during the time of filming she probably made too much money to get her W.I.C and other government assistance.

Does anyone know if Briana can get into trouble for getting assistance, or would have to pay it back if I.R.S found out? I would research myself but deep in Christmas cookie dough (taking a quick break to ask question).

I mean, the calendar year of 2017 she had a job and got an MTV check after filming while she collected assistance. 

$17k is NOT worth airing my dirty laundry, but she did it knowing that the 17k would eventually snowball into $250k like her cast mates so it was an investment I guess lol - I’m hoping she doesn’t get too far into the show to see those types of checks and all of her trashy life airing for all to see along with another storyline baby would be for NOTHING but an all cash payout for a Toyota Corolla. 

• Love 7
12 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Also, I doubt Amber advocated for Gary.  Gary is one of the only financially savvy men on this series. I’m sure he came up with whatever plan and Amber sat on the couch while giving her okay. 

This makes way more sense. This probably is how it really went down.

• Love 8
17 hours ago, AmandaUnbidden said:

Interesting that Amber is credited with making sure Gary received the same pay as her. I guess she does have some smarts about her, when she wants to use them.

Or else Amber is the special "insider" who gave them the info and wanted to make sure that she got some credit someplace. 

• Love 9
11 hours ago, Calm81 said:

Does anyone know if Briana can get into trouble for getting assistance, or would have to pay it back if I.R.S found out? I would research myself but deep in Christmas cookie dough (taking a quick break to ask question).

I mean, the calendar year of 2017 she had a job and got an MTV check after filming while she collected assistance. 

$17k is NOT worth airing my dirty laundry, but she did it knowing that the 17k would eventually snowball into $250k like her cast mates so it was an investment I guess lol - I’m hoping she doesn’t get too far into the show to see those types of checks and all of her trashy life airing for all to see along with another storyline baby would be for NOTHING but an all cash payout for a Toyota Corolla. 

It depends...

If $17,000 (okay, let's say $20,000 if we take specials into consideration) is ALL that Brianna made last year then she's still under the income limit for most things. She would be fine, even if she turned that income in. However...it would also depend on how and when they paid her. If they gave her a $20,000 check in one lump sum then, yeah, she'd lose her benefits. Not just WIC but also, and most importantly, Medicaid. 

Let's say, for the sake of argument, that she didn't turn any of that in and just kept it to herself. When it came time to file her taxes she'd pretty much have to list the income there. As a contract worker, though, she could deduct a shitload of stuff. (I am self-employed, technically a contract worker of Amazon, Barnes and Noble, etc. since I get paid by 1099s.) She could deduct clothing she bought (she needed it for her job), mileage for driving around town with production (unless they reimbursed her), any food/drinks she bought while filming the specials, etc. She could very easily get that down to a little of nothing if she or her accountant were creative enough. The family services department would cross reference her application with her tax records and while they'd probably be pretty pissed, they may or may not do anything because, again, she'd be under the limit. 

TL/DR: She could lose her benefits if she turned the income in when she received it but, if she waited, they might not do anything at all. She'll definitely lose them for next year, though.

Edited by mamadrama
taxes, not faxes
  • Love 9