Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

15 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

Oh wow. We had the opposite experience. My husband is a software developer and we had an insanely good year a few years ago. We didn’t really expect/save for how much we needed to pay come April 15th. We ended up with a lien but once we got the payment plan settled, the lien was removed and we were able to sell property. 

It's been a bit of a nightmare here. Mine was a bit different. I applied for a sales tax number so that I could set up and sell my books at festivals and such. Only, I never had to do that. Wherever I went, the venue ordered the books and took care of the sales, including the sales tax, so I never handled any cash. I never filed anything with the tax office because, you know, there wasn't anything to file. I had no idea that I was still meant to file every quarter, even if the amount I'd earned was $0. So...7 years later...I get hit with a $45,000 bill. They'd packed all kinds of penalties and crap on it. Put a lien on our property. I set up payments with the office, paying something like $100 a month, but they kept adding more and more to it. I finally got through to someone back in September and was like, "I don't think I even OWE this." Turns out I didn't. In total, I only wound up owing $600-which I'd paid off a year before. The guy readjusted the amount, gave me a $0 balance, and closed the tax number for me since I'd never used it. The lien is still showing, however. I'm still fighting to get it taken off. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, mamadrama said:

Mine still shows as a lien and not only was I set up with payments with them, but I actually paid the whole thing off more than a year ago. The lien has existed there in theory (on paper) but it didn't affect my passport, didn't garnish anything from my bank account, etc. because I was in repayment. What it did do was screw my credit. I've spent the past few weeks going around and around in circles with IRS customer service, trying to talk to someone about getting it lifted period, especially since I no longer owe it. 

Not defending Amber. I'm onboard with the fact that she's a piece of shit and that she, who can bankroll a stranger but can't be bothered to take financial responsibility for her child, has probably let it slide because I can't see her taking the initiative to get this worked out. 

I understand what you are conveying, but I think going by Amber's history, it is a safe bet she isn't set up on any payment plan. She has failed to pay her rent, her lease, she doesn't own cars, she likely has no credit, she doesn't own her own home, she is behind on child support, she had to be court-ordered to set up a trust fund for Leah in the amount of $10k. She couldn't bother to set that up on her own for her own child.

you’d think someone intelligent with her best interests in mind would tell her “Pay the IRS and stay current with child support otherwise you could potentially be BACK in prison for failure to pay once this show ends.”

@Calm81 we don't know if her brother has told her. We all thought he never said anything to her about Matt only to find out in the first episode of this new season that Shawn did tell Amber about his concerns regarding Matt and his skeevy con-man ways. He asked her why is it she didn't listen to him back when he was warning her. Even Amber's mom was saying some things about Matt to Amber at the eyelash salon. Amber shut her down quick. I get the feeling the family does speak up from time to time, but whether Amber allows them to speak is a different story. She is quick to get defensive and cuts people off any time they speak the truth to her. We saw how quick she was to snap at Gary by telling him he was making her angry for not wanting her to drop her butt at his place so she can pretend to care about visiting with Leah.

• Love 15
1 minute ago, SPLAIN said:

I understand what you are conveying, but I think going by Amber's history, it is a safe bet she isn't set up on any payment plan. She has failed to pay her rent, her lease, she doesn't own cars, she likely has no credit, she doesn't own her own home, she is behind on child support, she had to be court-ordered to set up a trust fund for Leah in the amount of $10k. She couldn't bother to set that up on her own for her own child.

I thought I'd been fairly clear about that in my post, that I didn't doubt it. I was just wondering if I'd missed a post or a story somewhere along the way that said it for sure. I am certainly not defending Amber or insinuating that she does not have lien, but in following so many shows and "stars" I often miss things along the way. 

• Love 2
Just now, mamadrama said:

I thought I'd been fairly clear about that in my post, that I didn't doubt it. I was just wondering if I'd missed a post or a story somewhere along the way that said it for sure. I am certainly not defending Amber or insinuating that she does not have lien, but in following so many shows and "stars" I often miss things along the way. 

Oh, I see. 

There has been no confirmation from a reputable source.  Unless @druzy can come up with something. She has skills. : )

• Love 5
2 hours ago, druzy said:

Amber had 14 tax warrants, one of which is still outstanding. Click on the image to enlarge.

tax.png

tax2.png

Ok, I just added all those figures and it comes to a total of $2,162,622.00.

WTF? 

I have never had any tax issues. Help me out here. Does each warrant number indicate a tax lien? Wow. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:
2 hours ago, druzy said:

Amber had 14 tax warrants, one of which is still outstanding. Click on the image to enlarge.

tax.png

tax2.png

Ok, I just added all those figures and it comes to a total of $2,162,622.00.

WTF? 

I have never had any tax issues. Help me out here. Does each warrant number indicate a tax lien? Wow. 

Edited 5 minutes ago by GreatKazu

@GreatKazu It is a little over 26k. Where did you get your math skills, Kumon?  I am only kidding it is a running joke in our household since our son went there for help with his math. LOL Honestly, I agree with most of your comments. 

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, IgnoranceisBLISS said:

@GreatKazu It is a little over 26k. Where did you get your math skills, Kumon?  I am only kidding it is a running joke in our household since our son went there for help with his math. LOL Honestly, I agree with most of your comments. 

Yikes! Thanks for letting me know. This is what happens when I don't wear my glasses. I am feeling too blah to walk to the room to get them. Note, I am not too blah to post on this forum. lol 

• Love 9
3 hours ago, druzy said:

tax.png

tax2.png

And that just Madison County taxes, right? That’s not federal or state. Damn. Her finances are a fucking mess. 

• Love 11

If some of you don’t want to click on the reddit link and search for the “friend” of Andrews post here are some screen shots before they get deleted as the “friend” said he was embarrassed about posting the post and was going to delete in a few hours.

ETA: Nothing juicy. Lol. He pays for his own fries ? 

85496A4A-BCA4-49F7-AB85-5BB2AA0614D2.png

B78EF2AD-C123-4B64-8AD0-F3F188ADB954.png

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, druzy said:

You are correct @CofCinci!

atx.png

Jesus Christ! Seeing it on screen is jarring. 

Damn @druzy, you are good! 

Regarding that friend of Baby Huey: "The biggest thing that he has hanging over him was the death of his father...His father was a huge figure in his life..."

Yeah, I am sure daddy was his financial support system and enabler much like Larry is to Ryan. 

As for the idea that Baby Huey is safe around children, GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE with that bullshit. If anyone is an addict and they have had restraining orders put out on them due to domestic violence and threats, they are definitely a threat to children. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 13
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I don't trust this friend. "Safe to bring around kids"? Mr. Restraining Order of the year? No thanks. 

Yeah, let’s have the guy described as “Nihilistic” and who shared a fist-sized crystal of MDMA share a bed with Bew Bew. 

I’m so curious as to what type of car he’ll buy/lease with Amber’s money. I think the RV is a rental.  He will go for something whimsical because he’s an artist. 

• Love 15
3 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

Yeah, let’s have the guy described as “Nihilistic” and who shared a fist-sized crystal of MDMA share a bed with Bew Bew. 

I’m so curious as to what type of car he’ll buy/lease with Amber’s money. I think the RV is a rental.  He will go for something whimsical because he’s an artist. 

Whimsical enough? I can see him getting one of these expensive classics! They even come with couches for Amber to feel at home.

16F2B94E-B321-4517-B212-3C64AC6490AF.jpeg

• Love 11
18 minutes ago, Calm81 said:

Whimsical enough? I can see him getting one of these expensive classics! They even come with couches for Amber to feel at home.

16F2B94E-B321-4517-B212-3C64AC6490AF.jpeg

Yep, I can see him getting that — Malibu water blue like Amber’s eyes. 

• Love 10

Malibu water blue like Amber’s eyes. 

Should we take shots every time Baby Huey mentions "Malibu"? 

The thing about the water in Malibu is, there can be a lot of seaweed at times. I suppose if Amber's eye color reminds him of the Malibu ocean, he is referring to her dilated pupils which resemble those large, dark patches of seaweed. 

• Love 14
1 hour ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Maybe he can re-purchase the Corvette and change license plates from MAMBER to AMDREW.

TMOG-Mamber.jpg

Lol! After the red pant debacle,  I could totally see him wearing a full Corvette outfit like Joey from Friends with the Porsche clothes.

• Love 10
13 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Should we take shots every time Baby Huey mentions "Malibu"? 

The thing about the water in Malibu is, there can be a lot of seaweed at times. I suppose if Amber's eye color reminds him of the Malibu ocean, he is referring to her dilated pupils which resemble those large, dark patches of seaweed. 

THANK YOU! Jesus. The Pacific on the west coast that I know isn't a beautiful shade of blue like the fucking mediterranean. If someone told my my eyes were the same color as the water in Malibu I'd give them the side eye. Hard. It sounds like a backhanded compliment. "Oh, your eyes are the same color as the Hudson River!"

Edited by guilfoyleatpp
  • Love 14

Just saw a clip of this guy's introduction. Couldn't he get up off the couch when the MTV people came in ? They are a match. And, he had quite the shit eating grin when Amber mentioned a background check. I don't get to see episodes, but that short clip did NOT give me a feeling of way to go Amber, you have a good one this time! 

• Love 8

Amber’s got some volcanic size cojones for “liking” a comment like this. Kristina has been the co-primary caregiver (Her and Gary work great as a team) to Leah for years and this is the thanks she gets?!?!

First of all Amber, there is nothing wrong with a mother having every other weekend and afternoon visitation since many Dads have that same custody plan when the mother has primary custody. No double standards. Regardless, she sees her oldest daughter at least 5x a week and 7x a week when the weekends are factored in while having YOUR precious BewBew FULL-TIME!!!!!!!!! 

Here’s the thing also, when she’s not with her older daughter she’s not getting a parental break to go off On vacations with new boyfriends and lounging in bed all day on Twitter she’s with her OTHER TWO DAUGHTERS!!! The girl doesn’t get any breaks from being a mom. You DO!

And you don’t even take advantage of your custody time ...2x in an entire summer vacation?!?! That would have been a perfect opportunity for you to take her to Hawaii with you, you know the place you took Andrew this summer while you were soooooooo depressed?!? ??

I still remember that time when Kristina’s daughter was in the hospital and how tired, exhausted, and heartbroken Kristina looked while STILL taking the time from staying hours at the hospital by her daughters side with hardly any sleep to go pick up Leah from Ambers house. Amber couldn’t even bother to offer to come to kristinas house and help her get caught up on laundry or to take Leah home for Kristina to save her the drive...instead Amber gets all pissy that Leah wouldn’t say “I love you back” when Amber repeated it to Leah. I will try and find the clip to that scene.

Kristina was so depressed during that time, naturally when your child is sick in the hospital but did she use that as an excuse to stop parenting baby Emilee and her STEP-DAUGHTER? No! She kept a strong front for her children and kept on going. I normally don’t get this heated over these people but my heart hurt a little seeing that bitch “like” a nasty comment like that about such a sweet lady instead of DEFENDING the woman who has treated her daughter like she were her own ...something many of us mothers would hope for if we were to become divorced from our child’s father. Kristina didn’t deserve that comment!!! I’m sorry I’m ranting. I don’t like to see good people talked about like that. I see so much kindness, GENUINE kindness in the way Kristina speaks to Leah and to everyone else. 

BB71520E-F467-424B-87C7-A169D3BCEA8B.jpeg

054F04F5-1D8A-4EAA-B4A9-70EE361B7652.jpeg

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 22

I am glad Teen Mom Truths called Amber out on liking it.

ETA: You know what Amber? This shows exactly why you have no class. How about responding to the comment with something like, I am so grateful to Kristina for being there for Leah when I am not able to (snort)? How about pointing out that it's never a bad thing having extra people who love and support your child? But no, you are grateful for even the most illogical slight against Kristina because it makes you feel like less of a piece of shit (it shouldn't- rest assured, you are very much a piece of shit). You are nothing but a trashy, selfish lazy waste of space.

ETA again: My cousin was blindsided several years ago when her husband asked her for a divorce and then promptly married someone literally half her age. My second cousin's stepmother is like, 8 years older than he is (ok, she's actually 11 years older than him). However, the second wife has always been really good to her stepson, and is actually far more nurturing to him than his worthless father is, and pressures the father to be better to his son. My cousin could look to find fault with her replacement, and be bitter, but she's actually really grateful that her ex's new wife cares so much for her son. Because that's what a decent, classy person does, Amber, not that you'd know anything about that.

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 22

Totally being nosy here but does anyone know if Kristinas older daughter has special needs? Just wondering if there is an underlying issue that had her so sick in the hospital.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

THANK YOU! Jesus. The Pacific on the west coast that I know isn't a beautiful shade of blue like the fucking mediterranean. If someone told my my eyes were the same color as the water in Malibu I'd give them the side eye. Hard. It sounds like a backhanded compliment. "Oh, your eyes are the same color as the Hudson River!"

Yes! If he wanted to compare her blue eyes to blue waters, perhaps comparing them to the waters off of Big Sur (up the coast of Highway 1) or the Bahamas. 

1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

Yea, there's a lot to be curious about in regards to Kristina and her daughter. But I really respect that they don't show her on TV and rarely talk about her. 

Same here.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Tatum said:

Who is the little boy? Does Shawn have kids? Or is that a different sibling?

From his Twitter:

Shawn Portwood @ ShawnPortwood

Inverness, FL

Live in Florida. I have two boys and a beautiful girlfriend who I love very much. Professional adult baby sitter. #BlueLivesMatter

• Love 4

I was going to comment 'THEY'RE CALLED CLOGS, AMBER' but she has disabled comments. Probably because she knows they're not called 'those wooden shoes' but is too lazy to Google it, despite her phone being permanently attached to her hand.

• Love 13
2 hours ago, monicageller said:

I was going to comment 'THEY'RE CALLED CLOGS, AMBER' but she has disabled comments. Probably because she knows they're not called 'those wooden shoes' but is too lazy to Google it, despite her phone being permanently attached to her hand.

And a Coach bag.  De rigueur for the pre-teen set.

• Love 15

I think "Boo Boo" should be retired some time before Leah graduates High School.  Kids will soon be mocking her, if they already haven't.

What would you have Amber do? Remember the child's real name??

• Love 22

I think "Boo Boo" should be retired some time before Leah graduates High School.  Kids will soon be mocking her, if they already haven't.

I can hear it already:

"Your mom calls you Boo Boo because you were a mistake. She can't bother to see you but two times a year!" 

• Love 10
On 1/5/2018 at 4:08 PM, druzy said:

Something that bugs me...I know that they are told not to hang things on walls, like pictures, because it's too much trouble and time for post-production to blur everything out. (Blurring is easier than getting permission from all the different copyright holders.) However, they *could* still decorate by hanging things on the walls that didn't come from stores: have their kids paint pictures, hang things on the wall that aren't pictures (like baskets and such). etc. It all just looks so bare.

• Love 7
21 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Something that bugs me...I know that they are told not to hang things on walls, like pictures, because it's too much trouble and time for post-production to blur everything out. (Blurring is easier than getting permission from all the different copyright holders.) However, they *could* still decorate by hanging things on the walls that didn't come from stores: have their kids paint pictures, hang things on the wall that aren't pictures (like baskets and such). etc. It all just looks so bare.

The house could be a rental. 

• Love 5
58 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

The house could be a rental. 

I kind of assumed it was a rental. Maci does the same thing, though, and so do some of the other girls. It's actually in most of the reality show participants contracts that they don't have anything on the walls. When we filmed, we had to remove any posters/prints/etc because of it. But then, we only filmed for 3 days. For someone filming so often I would have to find some other form of decoration. I couldn't leave it so bare. 

• Love 10
On ‎1‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 11:01 AM, GreatKazu said:

Yikes! Thanks for letting me know. This is what happens when I don't wear my glasses. I am feeling too blah to walk to the room to get them. Note, I am not too blah to post on this forum. lol 

LOL!   It looks like all of the warrants except the one on the top have been cleared, however.  So she doesn't owe that whole amount.

• Love 4