Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

Amber hooked up with New Matt rather quickly.. I'm starting to wonder if she is in doubt as to who the father is.....Hope New Matt requests a paternity test.

Edited by Caracoa1
Grammar
  • Love 10
6 hours ago, mamadrama said:

I am actually giddy at the thought of MBC. Dudes, I need help. 

I felt the same way about MBC when it was Kail and Javi. I only recorded the episodes so I could FF everything but those two. Except for a few revelations and a couple of times when Kail was lying, it was boring. 

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

I know right?! My excitement about this is not appropriate. 

1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

I felt the same way about MBC when it was Kail and Javi. I only recorded the episodes so I could FF everything but those two. Except for a few revelations and a couple of times when Kail was lying, it was boring. 

I'm just glad I will know more than one couple this time around! I know the Mob Wives chick, Renee, and Brandi Glanville. I can honestly say I know BG from "Famously Single" (don't watch the Housewives) and I was really hoping she'd have Calum Best with her at MBC, even though they were only a thing for a hot second. They're horrible together, but Calum dresses to kill and is easy on the eyes. That guy needs some serious help with his drinking though or he will be single forever.

• Love 2

Re Brandi Glanville...ugh. I detest that bitch. I could not stand her on RHoBH. I was so glad when they terminated her non-existent ass. IF, and that is a big IF...if Brandi jumps all over Amber and makes her cry, that will be worth watching. 

• Love 13
7 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Re Brandi Glanville...ugh. I detest that bitch. I could not stand her on RHoBH. I was so glad when they terminated her non-existent ass. IF, and that is a big IF...if Brandi jumps all over Amber and makes her cry, that will be worth watching. 

She is seriously the worst, but I'm excited for any potential rage towards Amber. 

• Love 8
On 1/14/2018 at 1:45 AM, CofCinci said:

I do wonder if the baby could be Matt’s. As soon as the baby is born, I’m going to one of those due date calculator websites and subtracting 40 weeks. 

LOL, if it comes out with beady eyes and smudged glasses, we'll know. 

• Love 20
On 1/14/2018 at 2:41 AM, TheRealT said:

What did he do to his former partners? I'm not arguing that he didn't do anything, but I'm genuinely curious. As I understood it from his friend's AMA (an admittedly questionable source), he had some kind of charge(s) for stalking (or something), but it was based on him obsessing over an ex in some non-violent way (not that that makes it ok).

I think his friend really downplayed his behavior on that AMA. One girl reported him throwing rocks at a window. It was more than one girl, so that indicates a pattern, to me; and who knows how bad it would have escalated had these girls not sought out restraining orders? 

Here's a link to an overview of his charges:

http://www.teenmomtalknow.com/g/amber-bfs-criminal-record-is-piling-up/

• Love 5

Did I miss where Amber checked into treatment for depression and suicide?  I only remember her going on trips and staying in bed while Gary and Kristina took care of their three daughters.  No need for Amber to worry about what's healthy for Leah or be so consumed by mothering or not.  One of those trips could have easily been to Cate's AZ treatment facility.  

Amber is the idiot here.

4 minutes ago, druzy said:

Didn't Matt, I mean Jeff, do that for her too?

• Love 17

She must have just watched tonight's episode. I'm looking forward to her meltdown tweets during the show!

Yes he does.
You lie Amber, you don't own ANY real estate like you claim on your Twitter profile

amr.png

Edited by druzy
  • Love 10

I really want to reply on her thread, but the amount of grammatical errors and delusion makes me reconsider. How are these people watching the same show I'm watching and thinks she's a great mother??

That said, I can't wait to hear what Gary and Kristina have to say about her.

• Love 11

7 minutes and her head spun around

Amber Portwood @AmberLPortwood 50m

Make sure to watch Gary and Kristina tonight talking shit about me! It must be hard making money off of me! Being such a bad mom and all. Where would they be? Wait..in a 1 bedroom shack in the ghetto of Anderson where he was before I got out and the show came back on!! Ignorant!

140 53 1.1K

Amber Portwood

@AmberLPortwood 57m

Andrew is the reason I was able to pull myself together! He showed me that life was worth living! I'm thankful to have him because now I will be ALIVE for my daughter and family!

These are most recent first)

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, CofCinci said:

One victim only dated him for 3 months!!  He stalked her and tried to have her fired from teaching. He’s sick. I wouldn’t be surprised if he actually did follow Amber around the MBC set. 

Right, if you're stalking someone after just 3 months, you got issues. 

1 hour ago, druzy said:

LOL, she'd be in a ghetto apartment too if weren't for MTV. Has she really deluded herself into thinking she did something special, talented, or intelligent to earn all the money she has? Bitch please. Hell, you were in prison and people were still interested in the show! Gary and Kristina aren't making money off of you - they have their OWN segments; which, IMO, are a lot more interesting. I'd still watch if you left and they stayed. How DARE you have so little regard for the people who have been raising your child while you've laid your dishonest, disgusting, lazy ass in bed!????

43 minutes ago, druzy said:

And it takes a strong woman to fix herself, THEN find a strong man. The only strong man who should be picking a broken woman up is her doctor. 

LOL @ gary telling her to keep the baby fed "in the gut". 

• Love 21

Amber is trash. I'm going to follow Gary's incredibly generous example and assume that this meltdown is due to her being off her meds while she's pregnant. Hopefully, once she is back on them/this episode ends she will apologize to Gary and Kristina, privately and publicly. She should kiss the ground that both of them walk on.

• Love 10