Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, druzy said:

Amber's in a better mood

I’m calling MAJOR friggin Bullshit that Amber got up at 10:49 AM. This bitch is about to go to bed!

Its way TOO soon to have a grown ass man chilling in a bed with a 9 year old regardless if he’s good or bad. It ain’t cool. Leah actually looks like she’s annoyed in that picture above. I’m also shocked that Andrews free ride hasn’t gotten him the iPhone X yet, she must still be hurtin’ From OldMatts “theft” that was rightfully earned.

Plus, Ambie is really FORCING the “he takes good care of his new growing family”! Ugh. When you have to SAY IT then it’s not true. I like actions, Ambie, not forced words. Yawn! We’ve all been there and done that with you and your many losers post Gary!

• Love 20
11 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

I’m not surprised that Andrew is in bed with Leah. Remember when Amber found that scummy guy in a Walmart and he was immediately changing Leah’s diapers. 

I remember.

Amber is so fucking lazy that she had no problem with putting her child in harm's way just to avoid changing a diaper.

• Love 17
11 hours ago, druzy said:

Why is Leah in bed with this stranger? Amber you are a gross pig! You fail to protect your 9 year old daughter from a strange man. 

Hard to claim the moral high ground while cursing and calling others names, not to mention defiling Mr Rogers. Oh the irony, it burns!

• Love 19
On 12/25/2017 at 0:56 PM, druzy said:

Why are Amber and newmatt always laying down in their pictures?

Edited by Kb60
Laying instead of lay.
  • Love 9
8 hours ago, druzy said:

I hate to be nitpicking but are they just NOW leaving at 10:45pm? I’m glad to see the sleep schedule Kristina has gotten Leah on for school is getting all jacked up with Auntie Amber! ?

I know kids stay up late during winter break it’s just funny how all routine gets thrown out the window with Amber. 

Leahs going to go back home high on sugar, with bed/couch sores flipping her dad and Kristina off for being a hatter.

If I were Gary, I’d be a nervous wreck knowing a guy that’s had arrests for DUI’s etc, is driving my 9 year old daughter around with Auntie Amber sleeping most of the way, waking up just long enough to post a social media post (which looks like the angle is coming from a lay down position) and to eat 12 ounce steaks in her sleep.

1 hour ago, Kb60 said:

Why are Amber and newmatt always laying down in their pictures?

They’re unmotivated sloths. They have no jobs to get up for, they have Netflix, and can order food through Alexa. Why get up?? Seriously, why? Lol. The only time Amber sits upright is when someone asks her a touchy question and she needs to defend herself then baaaaack to the recline position.

• Love 21
10 hours ago, mamadrama said:

I am usually pretty soggy when it comes to parenting. We do things as a family that, if I were on a television series like this, you all would rip me a new asshole (I would rip myself one, if I were watching me, because I am also judgey). There have been several things that I've seen on this show that I've kind of shrugged off like, eh, whatever. However, this thing with Andrew...it makes me mad and sad for Leah. 

I grew up in a single parent household. My mom wasn't married because she didn't want to be. At 34 she decided she wanted a baby so she went out, found a nice guy, "dated" him for a little bit, and had me. (Very Heart, circa 1990.) She and Dad have maintained a great relationship over the years but they stopped dating once she got pregnant. In fact, I am 38 years old and my mom hasn't been out with a man since my conception. Seriously: no dates, no hanky panky, nothing. She is very asexual and, as a product of the 50s and 60s, she has a bad taste in her mouth against traditional forms of marriage. 

Now, she says that she never dated because she didn't want to bring any strange men around me while I was growing up. That she feared for my safety and wanted to protect me. I now know it was because she simply didn't have the desire then and doesn't have it now. 

With that being said...

Mom is a hoarder. (Read my story over on the HOARDERS' board.) In addition to hoarding things, which she excels at, she also hoards people. She has "beautiful stranger syndrome", which is a phenomenon in which Mom meets random people, becomes obsessed with them, puts them up on pedestals, and thinks they can do no wrong. They'd come stay with us, dine with us, hell-practically become part of the family. Of course, nobody can ever stay up there that high for very long so, eventually, they displease her. Then she cuts them off for good. You know how many people paraded in and out of my life growing up? Men AND women. I have pictures of me giggling on the bed and couch just like the one of Leah. Some guy who Mom brought home as a friend. Or a woman. Wonderful people who thought the world of me. Nothing wrong or inappropriate with them at all. But Mom eventually went apeshit and ran them off and then I was alone again, trying to deal with her mental illness on my own. 

This is what I see in Leah's situation. And could be I'm projecting, I don't know, but it still makes me sad. Mom is also bi-polar and borderline like Amber. Always someone new. Always someone showing Amber an amazing time and loving Leah to death-until they're gone because Amber has run them off (some deservedly so, of course). 

Amber's willingness to let random strangers into her life at full speed comes at a cost, and it's not to her. It's not just the potentially bad people who can hurt Leah in this manner-the good ones can, too. Thank God she has Gary and Kristina. 

Wow your post had a lot of surprises in it. You’re definitely a writer, as I had no idea what was coming up next. I’m sorry your childhood was like that. I hope your mom is doing better. Mental Illness is no joke, especially when young children are involved.

• Love 13

Someone commented that after watching, they lost all respect for Amber. Shawn chose to respond:

Shawn Portwood@ShawnPortwood 55m

Leah has always been number one. I promise you you don't even know 1% of what's going on. I just figured this out for myself about 3 days ago.

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 7

Does anyone else think that when Amber holes up for weeks and months at a time that she is getting fucked up out of her mind? I know a thing or two about that kind of behavior and she definitely has all of the signs. That would explain everything. Fucking bitch.

• Love 16
10 minutes ago, Kb60 said:

Does anyone else think that when Amber holes up for weeks and months at a time that she is getting fucked up out of her mind? I know a thing or two about that kind of behavior and she definitely has all of the signs. That would explain everything. Fucking bitch.

I wouldn’t doubt it. 

Also, I don’t think that Matt stole all that money (I’m sure he took a chunk though). They most likely partied it away together. 

• Love 14
1 hour ago, CofCinci said:

I wouldn’t doubt it. 

Also, I don’t think that Matt stole all that money (I’m sure he took a chunk though). They most likely partied it away together. 

Excellent point. It would be so convenient for Amber to put the blame on Matt. It did seem Gary wasn't falling for it now that I think back to his comments to her last night. He didn't seem to care about where the money went.  He just wants to know where is HIS money for Leah's support. 

3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Someone commented that after watching, they lost all respect for Amber. Shawn chose to respond:

It took that person to watch last night's episode before they lost all respect for Amber? Stupid ass people. 

• Love 11

Oh for fucks sake - what did Bubby JUST learn about Amber? 

So she bought a motor home. Awesome choice for a newborn and your older child committed to school for 6 more months. 

So everyone thinks NewMatt is a creep - so Amber posts the creepiest of creepy pics of the guy?

• Love 13

Criminal Charges: All civil remedies available will be enforced, but criminal charges may be filed if the issue is not resolved. Indiana Code 35-46-1-5 allows for the classification of a class D felony when there is intentional failure to financially support a dependent or overdue amounts is in excess of $15,000. A Class D Felony is punishable and/or a fine of up to $10,000.

And....A federal program called Passport Denial stipulates that anyone owing more than $2,500 in child support will be denied a U.S. passport until the obligation is satisfied or legally dealt with. If you already hold a passport, the government can revoke it when you attempt to renew it.

Also found that contempt charges can be filed with a sentence up to 180 days.

I didn’t see the episode. Did Amber admit to being behind? And did she agree about the amount?

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Also found that contempt charges can be filed with a sentence up to 180 days.

I didn’t see the episode. Did Amber admit to being behind? And did she agree about the amount?

she and Gary had a discussion about the child support. She said she would pay it. Gary said something like "if you have it" and she affirmed that she had it. He did not mention the amount to her. 

ETA: We know the amount ($9,600) to Kristina in a scene prior to Amber asking to visit. 

Edited by guilfoyleatpp
  • Love 9

Amber can't get a passport due to her debt to the IRS in the amount of $130k plus penalties. At this rate, bitch is content growing into her couch. In ten years paramedics will be hauling her ass to the ER as her skin has fused to the fabric.

• Love 14
13 hours ago, Calm81 said:

Wow your post had a lot of surprises in it. You’re definitely a writer, as I had no idea what was coming up next. I’m sorry your childhood was like that. I hope your mom is doing better. Mental Illness is no joke, especially when young children are involved.

Mom is Mom. She's a sad, lonely person who has never quite got it together. The best thing I learned to do is to accept her limitations and understand that she's never going to be the parent or person I need but to appreciate who she is. And distance. Lots and lots of distance and boundaries.

Drinking helps, or so my husband says at family gatherings. ?

• Love 17
14 hours ago, CofCinci said:

I wouldn’t doubt it. 

Yeah, I think both. He definitely socked some away during one of Amber's many druggie downtimes. He's wayyyy too sleazy not to. But Amber also seems like the type to have zero idea of how much money she's supposed to have anyway at any given time.  

• Love 9
4 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Mom is Mom. She's a sad, lonely person who has never quite got it together. The best thing I learned to do is to accept her limitations and understand that she's never going to be the parent or person I need but to appreciate who she is. And distance. Lots and lots of distance and boundaries.

Drinking helps, or so my husband says at family gatherings. ?

I certainly hope you're writing a book! Are you the one who had a nonfiction book re-released a few months ago?

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, Cephalosapien said:

I certainly hope you're writing a book! Are you the one who had a nonfiction book re-released a few months ago?

Yes, I had one re-released back over the summer. I actually have around 22 books out, but they're all mostly fiction (a few true hauntings but mostly paranormal mysteries). I would really like to write a memoir about my childhood but I'll have to wait until a lot of people are dead first. :-)

• Love 17
2 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

Yeah, I think both. He definitely socked some away during one of Amber's many druggie downtimes. He's wayyyy too sleazy not to. But Amber also seems like the type to have zero idea of how much money she's supposed to have anyway at any given time.  

Amber claimed that she was missing $120K that couldn't be accounted for. I assumed that 1) the $120K figure was an estimate because Amber has no idea how much money she was consensually spending or how much was spent without her consent and 2) the total amount she spent during her relationship with Matt was well over $120K, but she was trying to be fair and not count money she knowingly/willingly spent on him/for his benefit.

• Love 7

Amber is so dumb.

The amount of money she gets for doing absolutely nothing, which includes weekend visits with bewbew, you’d think someone intelligent with her best interests in mind would tell her “Pay the IRS and stay current with child support otherwise you could potentially be BACK in prison for failure to pay once this show ends.”

I don’t see her money lasting when this show gets canceled and if you’ve seen the ratings it is likely happening sooner than they think and maybe sooner with Farrah being gone. She should pay anything she owes right now and work on having her credit in mint condition by the time her money runs out because her good credit will be all that is left from all that money the MTV golden goose laid out for her for minimal return.

I can’t believe even BUBBY hasn’t told her the importance of paying back Uncle Sam and Gary. She will be in Gel if she doesn’t comply! I don’t understand her. She would rather waste money on frivolous things than to make sure she won’t be taken to Gel when the IRS does their audit. She obviously doesn’t care about baby James knowing this will be a SECOND baby she abandoneds for prison which she said ruined her bond with Leah. Shame.

No money, no good credit means no nice apartments to rent from when the money dries up. Good credit is gold for people struggling financially because with bad credit you always end up paying more money for everything due to interest being jacked up Because no creditor trusts you or they want extra deposits. The girl is dumb. Or Gary will let her rent his home(s).

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 11
6 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Yes, I had one re-released back over the summer. I actually have around 22 books out, but they're all mostly fiction (a few true hauntings but mostly paranormal mysteries). I would really like to write a memoir about my childhood but I'll have to wait until a lot of people are dead first. :-)

Very cool!! And totally understand re: waiting on the memoir.

• Love 3

Do we know for sure that Amber hasn't set up payments with the IRS? They're actually pretty easy to work with. As long as they get their money, they'll generally work with you. (Been there...)

I mean, giving what we know of her, I just kind of assume that she's ignoring the issue but do we know for sure?

• Love 6
4 hours ago, Calm81 said:

you’d think someone intelligent with her best interests in mind would tell her “Pay the IRS and stay current with child support otherwise you could potentially be BACK in prison for failure to pay once this show ends.”

Her family is a bunch of lowlifes and tweeker cousins that kiss her ass and walk on eggshells around her, including her precious Bubby.

• Love 11
7 hours ago, druzy said:

Amber never learns. Always picks losers just so she has someone by her side. If I were Gary I would be going to court for 100% custody, I would not want my daughter subjected to the newest felon that Amber decides to shack up with.

• Love 10
On 1/2/2018 at 6:51 AM, ginger90 said:

Leah has always been number one. I promise you you don't even know 1% of what's going on. I just figured this out for myself about 3 days ago.

Shut up, Bubby. That is the most ridiculous claim anyone has made on this show, and that is REALLY saying something.

Someone who's kid was priority #1 would pay their child support. They would see their kid more than twice in one summer. And they would make an honest attempt at managing their depression instead of hooking up with a new guy and taking a slew of vacations while high on whatever they could get their hands on. I wouldn't even say getting photo ops with Leah is a number one priority, although it is a higher priority than actually spending quality time with Leah.

34 minutes ago, Mr. Minor said:

Her family is a bunch of lowlifes and tweeker cousins that kiss her ass and walk on eggshells around her, including her precious Bubby.

Well, some of them are, but I thought Shawn was fairly good about seeing the truth and calling her on her shit. Guess not.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Tatum said:

Someone who's kid was priority #1 would pay their child support. They would see their kid more than twice in one summer. And they would make an honest attempt at managing their depression instead of hooking up with a new guy and taking a slew of vacations while high on whatever they could get their hands on. I wouldn't even say getting photo ops with Leah is a number one priority, although it is a higher priority than actually spending quality time with Leah.

PREACH. Leah has NEVER been number one to Amber. I doubt she would even rate top 5. 

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

PREACH. Leah has NEVER been number one to Amber. I doubt she would even rate top 5. 

I think "getting a cute picture with Leah to post on Instagram and receive thousands of likes and comments about how she's the bestest mom evah" might crack top five. 1-4 is probably 1. sleep, 2. get high, 3. check social media, 4. have live in boyfriend go get her food. But Leah's wellbeing? Not even on Amber's radar.

Amber, Farrah, Catelynn, and Tyler all seem to treat their kids as something to get credit for, or as an extension of themselves. None of them seem even remotely interested in the development and emotional health of their kids.

• Love 10

Yeah, Bubba can save it with the “Leah is her number 1 priority!” Pfft. Shawn is a dad himself, I wish someone on twitter would ask him “could you go without seeing your child over a breakup?” Deployment would be the only thing to separate him from his children yet he has a sister that lives roughly twenty minutes away from her child and chooses to not see her or provide for her financially while she lets her boyfriends drive around in expensive cars. Amber and Shawn can go pound sand.

Amber made it clear that her breakup to Matt threw her into a downward spiral of depression...wouldn’t a real mother avoid getting into another relationship so soon to avoid another risk of depression and just work on getting better with professional help so she can see her child? Amber didn’t bother waiting a couple of weeks so no BUBBY! Leah isn’t Ambers #1 priority - having a sloth by her side to tell her she’s pretty and a boss lady is her priority.

I mean, what is the reason Amber can’t at least financially take care of Leah if her depression won’t allow her to be around Leah???? You don’t need to see your child to give her primary caretaker money. Something is fishy and it ain’t NewMatts ugly toes.

If Gary wasn’t around, what would Amber have done with Leah during her depression? I fear for baby James. If she’s too depressed to see a self sufficient 9 year old how is she going to be able to handle a DEMANDING newborn?

• Love 17
17 minutes ago, Calm81 said:

Yeah, Bubba can save it with the “Leah is her number 1 priority!” ...

Let's not forget his super original "you don't know the whole story" bullshit. Yeah, we're still waiting to hear the real truth about Leah and Kailyn on Teen Mom 2 so I don't hold out a lot of hope we are going to hear anything that vindicates Amber. But I am sure that's just a roundabout way of implying everything is Gary's fault.

Bubby and Amber assume everyone is stupid and they can just say whatever they want and people will believe them.

• Love 9
On 1/2/2018 at 6:51 AM, ginger90 said:

I went to her twitter and ooohhh boy, she has a lot of ass-kissers on there.  Here is a comment that made me laugh-

I’m so glad you r having a boy. You’ll get to see how protective he is over his mama lol I’m trippin off how my son is about me. It’s like having a second daddy

HahahaWHAT????  That is the weirdest thing ever.  

Do we think she pays for these followers?  I have heard that many reality "stars" pay for followers.  

• Love 14
6 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Do we know for sure that Amber hasn't set up payments with the IRS? They're actually pretty easy to work with. As long as they get their money, they'll generally work with you. (Been there...)

I mean, giving what we know of her, I just kind of assume that she's ignoring the issue but do we know for sure?

The lien would be removed if she set up a payment plan. 

• Love 6
13 hours ago, Calm81 said:

Amber is so dumb.

The amount of money she gets for doing absolutely nothing, which includes weekend visits with bewbew, you’d think someone intelligent with her best interests in mind would tell her “Pay the IRS and stay current with child support otherwise you could potentially be BACK in prison for failure to pay once this show ends.”

I don’t see her money lasting when this show gets canceled and if you’ve seen the ratings it is likely happening sooner than they think and maybe sooner with Farrah being gone. She should pay anything she owes right now and work on having her credit in mint condition by the time her money runs out because her good credit will be all that is left from all that money the MTV golden goose laid out for her for minimal return.

I can’t believe even BUBBY hasn’t told her the importance of paying back Uncle Sam and Gary. She will be in Gel if she doesn’t comply! I don’t understand her. She would rather waste money on frivolous things than to make sure she won’t be taken to Gel when the IRS does their audit. She obviously doesn’t care about baby James knowing this will be a SECOND baby she abandoneds for prison which she said ruined her bond with Leah. Shame.

No money, no good credit means no nice apartments to rent from when the money dries up. Good credit is gold for people struggling financially because with bad credit you always end up paying more money for everything due to interest being jacked up Because no creditor trusts you or they want extra deposits. The girl is dumb. Or Gary will let her rent his home(s).

You speak intelligent, grown-up ideas...to the person driving a damn Range Rover with an IRS lien and back pay in child support, who saw her child 2 times in a summer and then got knocked up with the guy she was gonna “take it slow” with. She’s so stupid it hurts. I don’t understand how she’s not in jail (I mean Gel!) for all the financial problems! 

And they make me seriously uncomfortable with all the laying around. It makes me feel like my arteries are clogged just watching them. It’s workout inspo! 

• Love 9
4 hours ago, CofCinci said:

The lien would be removed if she set up a payment plan. 

Mine still shows as a lien and not only was I set up with payments with them, but I actually paid the whole thing off more than a year ago. The lien has existed there in theory (on paper) but it didn't affect my passport, didn't garnish anything from my bank account, etc. because I was in repayment. What it did do was screw my credit. I've spent the past few weeks going around and around in circles with IRS customer service, trying to talk to someone about getting it lifted period, especially since I no longer owe it. 

Not defending Amber. I'm onboard with the fact that she's a piece of shit and that she, who can bankroll a stranger but can't be bothered to take financial responsibility for her child, has probably let it slide because I can't see her taking the initiative to get this worked out. 

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Mine still shows as a lien and not only was I set up with payments with them, but I actually paid the whole thing off more than a year ago. The lien has existed there in theory (on paper) but it didn't affect my passport, didn't garnish anything from my bank account, etc. because I was in repayment. What it did do was screw my credit. I've spent the past few weeks going around and around in circles with IRS customer service, trying to talk to someone about getting it lifted period, especially since I no longer owe it. 

Not defending Amber. I'm onboard with the fact that she's a piece of shit and that she, who can bankroll a stranger but can't be bothered to take financial responsibility for her child, has probably let it slide because I can't see her taking the initiative to get this worked out. 

Oh wow. We had the opposite experience. My husband is a software developer and we had an insanely good year a few years ago. We didn’t really expect/save for how much we needed to pay come April 15th. We ended up with a lien but once we got the payment plan settled, the lien was removed and we were able to sell property. 

• Love 4