Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, Calm81 said:

So after Uncle Sam takes his cut Briana walked her big butt away with $17,000 +\- and since she had a job during the time of filming she probably made too much money to get her W.I.C and other government assistance.

Does anyone know if Briana can get into trouble for getting assistance, or would have to pay it back if I.R.S found out? I would research myself but deep in Christmas cookie dough (taking a quick break to ask question).

I mean, the calendar year of 2017 she had a job and got an MTV check after filming while she collected assistance. 

$17k is NOT worth airing my dirty laundry, but she did it knowing that the 17k would eventually snowball into $250k like her cast mates so it was an investment I guess lol - I’m hoping she doesn’t get too far into the show to see those types of checks and all of her trashy life airing for all to see along with another storyline baby would be for NOTHING but an all cash payout for a Toyota Corolla. 

Briana is receiving assistance? Welfare assistance? I'd love more information on this, please. Thanks. Did she mention it on the show and I just forgot?

With assistance, Briana would have to report within 30 days any monies she receives. The cast members get paid once a year. Their checks are doled out at the end of the season. They also have to pay taxes since none of that is taken out of their checks.

It just dawned on me that if they don't have taxes taken out of their check, that means they also don't have any money taken out for social security and all those other lovely deductibles. 

I think we have to remember Briana is just a plain trashy fool whether she is getting paid or not. She has no problem with showing off her goods to guys in the clubs for free. I wish I could forget her spitting in her asshole tweet. That is not something she gets paid for, but there she was posting that for the world to read. The girl has no morals or character.

• Love 6
9 hours ago, Calm81 said:

So after Uncle Sam takes his cut Briana walked her big butt away with $17,000 +\- and since she had a job during the time of filming she probably made too much money to get her W.I.C and other government assistance.

Does anyone know if Briana can get into trouble for getting assistance, or would have to pay it back if I.R.S found out? I would research myself but deep in Christmas cookie dough (taking a quick break to ask question).

I mean, the calendar year of 2017 she had a job and got an MTV check after filming while she collected assistance. 

$17k is NOT worth airing my dirty laundry, but she did it knowing that the 17k would eventually snowball into $250k like her cast mates so it was an investment I guess lol - I’m hoping she doesn’t get too far into the show to see those types of checks and all of her trashy life airing for all to see along with another storyline baby would be for NOTHING but an all cash payout for a Toyota Corolla. 

If she could cleared 10k total on per-episode 1099s, she'd  be lucky. Because I doubt she has invested in a good accountant. She probably asks Nova how to fill out the forms.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, SPLAIN said:

Briana is receiving assistance? Welfare assistance? I'd love more information on this, please. Thanks. Did she mention it on the show and I just forgot?

With assistance, Briana would have to report within 30 days any monies she receives. The cast members get paid once a year. Their checks are doled out at the end of the season. They also have to pay taxes since none of that is taken out of their checks.

It just dawned on me that if they don't have taxes taken out of their check, that means they also don't have any money taken out for social security and all those other lovely deductibles. 

I think we have to remember Briana is just a plain trashy fool whether she is getting paid or not. She has no problem with showing off her goods to guys in the clubs for free. I wish I could forget her spitting in her asshole tweet. That is not something she gets paid for, but there she was posting that for the world to read. The girl has no morals or character.

We don't actually know that she received any assistance. I think that was just speculative. 

She would definitely be responsible for paying her FICA stuff herself, but it would depend on what her taxable income is. Most years, I am required to pay it but there have been years where I've earned so little, I didn't have to. I did it anyway, though, because I wanted to pay into the social security system. I am hoping it's still there when I need it. 

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

We don't actually know that she received any assistance. I think that was just speculative. 

The poster commented that Briana had collected assistance in her post:

• Love 2
4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Looks like she’s still in  the same house?

Amber and Matt most likely generously settled with the landlord back when they were sued, so that extended their lease. She’s still in the house because she’s lazy as fuck. Also, I doubt she can find another rental that would allow all those pets. 

• Love 8
On 12/25/2017 at 10:56 AM, druzy said:

I hate that she already has leah all over this fuck... this fat bitch knows NOTHING about this man... i wish she would just ruin her own damn fucking life with her new notmatt, and her new notmatt baby. Just leave leah alone for gary and kristina to raise her... the fact that you barely knew matt and brought leah around his disgusting con ass, made her have somewhat of a relationship with him, and now this??? How does she even know if this newmatt isnt a child molester...or a fucking psycho??? She doesnt...shes so fucking self consumed, and so fucking desperate for a man that she will go to ANY lengths to keep one. Even if that puts her beautiful daughter (who wants nothing more than to spend time with her) in harms way. To me, shes waaayyy worst then jenelle! 

Edited by JuliesMommy
  • Love 21

So do you get a half day.. like 1 to 6 with Boo Boo before she goes back to her real parents? Asking for my ex who couldn't be bothered with his kid unless it was a holiday or photo op.

Shocked Amber did not delete this comment from her twitter? This tweet totally has her number.

I can't believe all the twitter morons defending Amber for "bravely" avoiding her own child while she gallivants around Hawaii and the Rocky Mountains and oh yeah, gets pregnant again. Amber does not have a response for all the tweets asking her how she will manage to raise a baby when she's too depressed to see a mostly self sufficient 9 year old.

• Love 12
4 minutes ago, pheebs said:

Hey guys!  I'm in Geist, Indianapolis. Would y'all like a pic of Ambuh's house and me cheesing out in front of it? We know she's not at home...

Got any eggs?

• Love 9

From that address - it looks like the last time the house was sold was May 2008, and the off-market estimate is at $350,000.  Ok, so I know that Indi is relatively inexpensive, but when she was going on and on about how they are UPPAclass, I figured the house must be worth at least $600,000.  She can't BUY a house for 350m while making 350 a year??  She has to rent?    

• Love 4

She would have so much more money in the long run if she would just pay the IRS the money owed and she could then sleep better at night.

No more wasting money on paying rent, leasing cars, gain interest at the bank etc. Peace of mind is priceless when you don’t have to fear THE I.R.S (que the creepy music that played when Roseanne and Dan Connor were filing their taxes in season 1 ?).

PLUS!!! She could get a passport and finally take REAL ADVANTAGE of this financial opportunity she’s been getting and see how beautiful the world really is outside of the U.S and away from any couch or bed. That’s something that will last forever, lasting memories of a sunset over the beautiful landscapes of Ireland or the  snow cap Mountains of Peru, black beaches of Iceland; and look from afar at the outstanding wildlife in Africa. Sigh ? 

I’ve been dying to travel abroad but life got in the way and bills need to be paid. I’m having a woe is me moment. Pity, all these opportunities and money wasted on lazy men and women that struck gold for making a bad decision in high school. Meanwhile, my dream is to travel to Ireland with my husband for our second honeymoon when the kids are grown.

Edited by Calm81
Autocorrect put subset instead of sunset
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, Calm81 said:

She would have so much more money in the long run if she would just pay the IRS the money owed and she could then sleep better at night.

No more wasting money on paying rent, leasing cars, gain interest at the bank etc. Peace of mind is priceless when you don’t have to fear THE I.R.S (que the creepy music that played when Roseanne and Dan Connor were filing their taxes in season 1 ?).

PLUS!!! She could get a passport and finally take REAL ADVANTAGE of this financial opportunity she’s been getting and see how beautiful the world really is outside of the U.S and away from any couch or bed. That’s something that will last forever, lasting memories of a sunset over the beautiful landscapes of Ireland or the  snow cap Mountains of Peru, black beaches of Iceland; and look from afar at the outstanding wildlife in Africa. Sigh ? 

I’ve been dying to travel abroad but life got in the way and bills need to be paid. I’m having a woe is me moment. Pity, all these opportunities and money wasted on lazy men and women that struck gold for making a bad decision in high school. Meanwhile, my dream is to travel to Ireland with my husband for our second honeymoon when the kids are grown.

If she's on probation from her stint in prison, for drug related crime, she may not be able to get a passport anyways. Plus, leave her couch?? Are you mad?

• Love 9
4 hours ago, Tatum said:

If she's on probation from her stint in prison, for drug related crime, she may not be able to get a passport anyways. Plus, leave her couch?? Are you mad?

I once mentioned the probation/parole terms possibly being the issue, but someone posted she was done with her probation. 

@Calm81 agree. Even if she made a payment plan to the IRS, it would be better than how she is handling it now. All that money Matt took, that could have gone to the IRS. I wonder if she is current on her taxes as far as the checks she has received in the last two years? 

• Love 6

Amber is most likely done with community corrections (probation/parole in Indiana). She can’t get a passport because she owes the IRS $130k. That lien is still active. Did she even try to settle?!!  Doubt it. The money she let Matt run off with could pay off that debt. 

I’m still shocked she’s going to have a baby. I can’t believe it. She saw BewBew only twice during the kid’s summer break because she couldn’t manage adulting and somehow she decided to not terminate this pregnancy?!!

• Love 10
4 hours ago, KittyKat133 said:

No Instead of paying the IRS their money, she bankrolled Matt’s lifestyle for 2 years!! 

I believe that bankroll lasted roughly 2 months and not 2 years! He gambled away the money in Vegas pretending to be a poker star and is now getting evicted from a modest apartment because he stopped paying rent in October. That’s two months AFTER running off with Ambers money!

Damn, the boy knows how to spend money that isn’t his, that’s for sure!!! I’m glad it happens to one of the loser Teen moms that don’t deserve the money since they don’t care to parent their kid. In fact, Matt deserved that money for taking care of a useless adult while she sat on her couch barking orders and acting all gangsta with him whenever he didn’t “yes ma’am” her. 

I have ZERO sympathy for her and I’m hoping the ratings TANK wig Farrah being gone so Amber won’t have time to build up her nest egg again after Matt running with it then let’s see how sweet NewMatt is and how she can handle the stress of being a mom to a newborn with no money like her 16 & pregnant days. Karma for all the abuse she caused Gary among other things. She is NOT a good person. She pretends to be until you question her motives.

Wow, I’m feeling bitchy. Getting off for a moment. ?

• Love 21
11 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Amber is most likely done with community corrections (probation/parole in Indiana). She can’t get a passport because she owes the IRS $130k. That lien is still active. Did she even try to settle?!!  Doubt it. The money she let Matt run off with could pay off that debt. 

I’m still shocked she’s going to have a baby. I can’t believe it. She saw BewBew only twice during the kid’s summer break because she couldn’t manage adulting and somehow she decided to not terminate this pregnancy?!!

Well, Gary has always done most of the heavy lifting with Leah, even when they were together, and Matt waited on her hand and foot for 3 years. She probably assumes NewMatt will step up and take care of both her and the baby (her first, of course, the baby won't starve in one day and Amber needs her smartphone fixed, like now), and all Amber will have to do is pose with the baby for some Instagram shots a couple times a day.

• Love 6
7 hours ago, ginger90 said:

And since by now Amber has blocked the haters, she’ll get all of the “you deserve this”, “you’re such an inspiration” comments. 

Forgot the “you’re so strong” nonsense.

I'll eat my shoe if one of those morons usesd "you're" instead of "your" or the ever-popular "UR."

Edited by Birdee
  • Love 13
23 minutes ago, Birdee said:

I'll eat my shoe if one of those morons usesd "you're" instead of "your" or the ever-popular "UR."

What's even funnier is when they use "you're" when the actual correct one is "your" (ie, shut up, I bet you're life isn't any better!)... Like, they don't know when to use each one, so they just randomly alternate and hope for the best.

• Love 15

The Matts of the world know they have to tend to Amber. It's what they are willing to do to access her money. Baby Glennon entered this relationship knowing exactly what Amber is about and he is more than happy to flop on the couch with her and order in food. These guys wouldn't deal with Amber if she didn't have the money she was pulling in. Having Amber sleep throughout the day makes their day that much easier. 

• Love 15

Why is Leah in bed with this stranger? Amber you are a gross pig! You fail to protect your 9 year old daughter from a strange man. 

Edited by druzy
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, druzy said:

Why is Leah in bed with this stranger? Amber you are a gross pig! You fail to protect your 9 year old daughter from a strange man. 

The 9 year old might very well think the picture is cute and funny. SHE'S 9. She doesn't know the stats for how many kids (both boys and girls) are molested or otherwise abused when single  parents have revolving doors of partners. The adult is supposed to protect the child!!!

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 20