Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

On 9/5/2017 at 11:21 AM, druzy said:

Amber is full of sunshine...

0.jpg

Does she not understand that most of us would LOVE to say it to her face? I'd say even MORE to her face than I would online!

On 9/5/2017 at 4:32 PM, CofCinci said:

Who knew the guy who bought a PlayStation at the worst time ever on their 16&P would mature into the best father on the series?

I think that mistake on his part was super small compared the mistakes most of these people have made in regard to their children and he rectified it quickly. So, no, I'm not surprise Gary is the best father. I think I might be the only one would has always liked Gary for the most part and saw his potential. He was always way too good for Amber.

On 9/18/2017 at 1:57 PM, Tatum said:

It's mean that I'm so gleeful when these book sales bomb, but I guess just further proof that social media accolades don't transfer to actually spending money.

Although who are we kidding- I am sure most people who consider themselves actual fans of the show don't read much. Maci was able to move her pocket tshirts after all.

I downloaded all their books the sketchy way, no way am I giving them even one cent. Matt's is the only one I haven't been able to find, truly no one cares about his book. It's nowhere. 

On 9/19/2017 at 7:57 AM, druzy said:

Seriously, are we supposed to be impressed by this? Maybe if he was 12? His captions and things are SO DORKY, he bugs me.

• Love 8

So, Matt took all her money and she can barely afford to take her newest leach to Hawaii — but since she lacks responsibilities, she’s using the little money she has left to vacation instead of save.  Also, she’s impressed by a man-child boyfriend that doodles!  

• Love 9

@Rebecca I always liked Gary too. I saw that he was committed to working and caring for Leah from Day 1, regardless of what Amber was doing or not doing. He hung into his idea of a relationship with Amber for a long time but I think her going to jail was the best thing for him (he got sole custody). I think people didn't really see how awful Amber was until she kicked him in the back while he was carrying that tv- he could've fallen down the stairs and broken his neck. 

I think a lot of people didn't like Gary in the beginning for superficial reasons, 1. It's a show called "Teen Mom" so it's structured to have the Mom be the protagonist/symathetic figure, 2. Gary is fat and not conventionally handsome. But after years and years of Amber showing her true colors and Gary actually parenting his child no one is making excuses for her any more. 

• Love 12

Re: Amber's flip out - Here's an idea, make your Instagram private. Then don't allow anyone you don't know to follow you. Simple as that. That's how I do it, and guess what? I don't have people constantly criticizing my life choices. 

• Love 10
11 hours ago, druzy said:

Amber is so selfish. She should have waited at least a year to bring this guy around Leah. 

am.png

He’s probably high as fuck while playing Play-Doh with Bew Bew. 

11 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

How much money did Matt take?  What a dumb bunny Amber is.  

Every woman needs to be fiscally responsible or suffer the consequences.

Over $100,000 in cash.  She didn’t want the IRS to get it (owes $130k) so she put it in his name. 

• Love 8
19 hours ago, druzy said:

Amber is so selfish. She should have waited at least a year to bring this guy around Leah. 

Why? She MOVED Matt in after barely knowing him herself. She doesn't care. She rarely sees Leah anyhow, between all her depression and vacations. 

• Love 5
On 10/1/2017 at 3:11 PM, Scarlett45 said:

@Rebecca I always liked Gary too. I saw that he was committed to working and caring for Leah from Day 1, regardless of what Amber was doing or not doing. He hung into his idea of a relationship with Amber for a long time but I think her going to jail was the best thing for him (he got sole custody). I think people didn't really see how awful Amber was until she kicked him in the back while he was carrying that tv- he could've fallen down the stairs and broken his neck. 

I think a lot of people didn't like Gary in the beginning for superficial reasons, 1. It's a show called "Teen Mom" so it's structured to have the Mom be the protagonist/symathetic figure, 2. Gary is fat and not conventionally handsome. But after years and years of Amber showing her true colors and Gary actually parenting his child no one is making excuses for her any more. 

To be fair, I didn't think Amber seemed all that bad at first either. Trashy and probably lazy, but not a Jenelle or anything. She and Gary both seemed pretty immature, sat around eating a ton and didn't get along well. They were just sort of "meh." Then it became clear that she was on drugs and got CRAY abusive and I remember being a little like, "wait, what?! I don't remember her temper being like *that* earlier." I don't know if the drugs changed her or if she was just trying her damnedest to seem marginally better at first or what. She started having those big screaming fits and I thought he should leave for sure, but I still didn't expect the level of physical violence.

• Love 5

Amber was definitely trashy and scummy when she came out of her chute during the first season. Even her 16 & Pregnant episode is pretty tough to watch.  When Amber couldn't bother to tend to her newborn daughter and thrust her upon Gary to tend to in the middle of the night, that was when I knew what a bitch she was and my sympathy went to Gary. 

• Love 8
11 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Amber was definitely trashy and scummy when she came out of her chute during the first season. Even her 16 & Pregnant episode is pretty tough to watch.  When Amber couldn't bother to tend to her newborn daughter and thrust her upon Gary to tend to in the middle of the night, that was when I knew what a bitch she was and my sympathy went to Gary. 

This. She's always been gross. I remember Gary going to work and her sleeping while Leah screamed in her crib.

• Love 8

I think maybe Amber didn't seem AS bad at first because of 2 things - 1. She was a teenager. And a lot of times we can give teenagers a pass. Their brains aren't done forming. They're going through so many changes, etc. But after almost 10 damn years, we expect her to have grown. At least a little bit. 2. Gary was kind of a hot mess back then too. I don't think he's ever been as bad as Amber, but he was immature and played games and wasn't as likeable as he is today. So her issues didn't stand out as much. Now that Gary HAS done what normal people do - learn lessons, grow, mature - and Amber hasn't, we can see a much more dramastic difference between the two. 

• Love 11

Would we really expect anything less? He has no limits and no shame. 

We also all know he'd knock down 50 old ladies to save himself if he were even there, which I obviously doubt.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 12
8 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I think maybe Amber didn't seem AS bad at first because of 2 things - 1. She was a teenager. And a lot of times we can give teenagers a pass. Their brains aren't done forming. They're going through so many changes, etc. But after almost 10 damn years, we expect her to have grown. At least a little bit. 2. Gary was kind of a hot mess back then too. I don't think he's ever been as bad as Amber, but he was immature and played games and wasn't as likeable as he is today. So her issues didn't stand out as much. Now that Gary HAS done what normal people do - learn lessons, grow, mature - and Amber hasn't, we can see a much more dramastic difference between the two. 

That's a good point. I do remember him seeming really jealous and emotionally manipulative at first, and both of them seeming trashy, so at that time they seemed more evenly matched. He slowly matured and she just went hugely, radically off the rails and I remember being shocked. And yes, mostly what I remember is her just seeming SO young, so you don't expect much. I also never knew until later that she was so consistently high. 

• Love 4
49 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

That's a good point. I do remember him seeming really jealous and emotionally manipulative at first, and both of them seeming trashy, so at that time they seemed more evenly matched. He slowly matured and she just went hugely, radically off the rails and I remember being shocked. And yes, mostly what I remember is her just seeming SO young, so you don't expect much. I also never knew until later that she was so consistently high. 

But there was a reason for his jealousy as he later explained in the Cory's Weekend special. He noted MTV did not show a lot of Amber's behavior including her going out with other guys. When she was older, she was going out to the clubs and rubbing it in his face how she was with other guys. 

• Love 9

How old was Amber when she had Leah? 18? I think I remember her trying to blame dropping out of high school on getting pregnant but then it came out that she has dropped out in 10th grade (if I recall correctly) and I remember thinking the dates didn't add up and that she clearly dropped out before getting pregnant. She was definitely a partier back then as well. I'm pretty sure Gary was Sean's friend and that's how they met. I know he's older but I always assumed she was his first everything and he was definitely not her first anything...

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 8
6 hours ago, Rebecca said:

How old was Amber when she had Leah? 18? I think I remember her trying to blame dropping out of high school on getting pregnant but then it came out that she has dropped out in 10th grade (if I recall correctly) and I remember thinking the dates didn't add up and that she clearly dropped out before getting pregnant. She was definitely a partier back then as well. I'm pretty sure Gary was Sean's friend and that's how they met. I know he's older but I always assumed she was his first everything and he was definitely not her first anything...

I've commented on this before. Yes, Amber would have found out she was pregnant likely in March or maybe April in what should have been her senior year (as she would have turned 18 that spring). She was pregnant at Walmart when she ran into a former classmate and claimed she had to drop out because she was pregnant. That made NO sense- even if she went to one of those schools where they try to force pregnant girls into alternative schools, she should have been able to hide it long enough to graduate. There was no reason a pregnancy should have precluded her education, she was just lazy and didn't want to go to school.

• Love 13
On 10/3/2017 at 2:04 PM, ChristmasJones said:

I wish Gary would decide to get his weight under control though. He is huge.  I actually think he is not bad looking facially - his features are very symmetrical and if he lost weight, I think he'd be nice looking.

I agree. But my main concern is his health. If something happened to Gary, Leah would go live with Amber, not with her *real* mom Kristina, since she's her step-mom. Gary needs to get healthy & be able to stay around so Leah can continue to live with the couple that is actually parenting her.

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 16
19 hours ago, Rebecca said:

Plus, am I wrong or did she only attend school until 10th grade?

Could be...I am not sure the year that she dropped out, I just thought it was bullshit she tried to claim it was due to pregnancy. You see the wheels turning in her classmate's head too, trying to work out how being pregnant the summer after graduation would somehow mean you couldn't finish school, but she was too polite to say so.

• Love 6

Typical Amber  never taking responsibility for her own bad decisions

She probably thinks she would of become a rocket scientist surgeon if she did not have Leah.

A skeevy middle aged man you just met on twitter comes in to move in with you and that's okay?  In fact, lets give this broke dude 100 grand in a bank acount in his name!  How much do you want to bet that "keep this money with me to hide it from the IRS" was Matt's idea?

• Love 11

https://www.google.com/search?q=amber+portwood&tbm=isch&source=iu&pf=m&ictx=1&fir=jmjRUzi9ldnzXM%3A%2Css8MNLi2KPIvvM%2C_&usg=__HqZKXqA1TdzhDNBo7NsOaaczJf4%3D&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjo48bCq9rWAhUG7iYKHXipDRkQ_h0IejAM#imgrc=jmjRUzi9ldnzXM:

Tried to bring the picture over but was unable.  Really Amber????

amber-portwood-and-andrew-glennon.jpg

https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2017/09/amber-portwood-breaking-up-with-new-boyfriend-over-stalking-alle/

So not only does this guy have two restraining orders against him, but he also let Amber find out about it on the internet instead of straight from him.

And not only that, but he's really going on about how much he loves her, after they've been dating for a month?

There are too many red flags here to count, but still, Andrew throws up a few more with his next statement ...

"I apologize to you, Amber, her fans, and anyone following us," he says. "I know I can be the man she's waiting for, I've been waiting for her in my life, and we both had to go through some real life experience to realize that."

"Our love is real, and I want to see it through."

Amber, girl, run. Run hard, run fast, and don't look back.

• Love 9
15 hours ago, qtpye said:

She probably thinks she would of become a rocket scientist surgeon if she did not have Leah.

Excuse you but Amber (and Jenelle) SAVE LIVES, she's far more specialer than any old rocket scientologist. She's a boss!

8 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

So not only does this guy have two restraining orders against him, but he also let Amber find out about it on the internet instead of straight from him.

You'd think the Matt horror show would've taught her something but nope. She's too stupid. Has she just pushed her way to the very top of the stupid heap as far as these women go? I think she was already there but wow.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 14

The basic requirement to be Amber's man is to let her sleep all day. She reallycan't be bothered to get up at ten the once a month she has her child to take care of her.  She gives these horrible men all access to her child.  This might be a situation where being on tv is good for Leah, because we are watching, even if Amber is not.

20 hours ago, MissMel said:

Matt had child support issues though.  They had to be more creative than that.  It'll be interesting to see how that whole money situation turns out.  

I imagine the house flipping business had its own bank a  account that only Matt had access.  They wrote it off because the money belonged to the business and was supposed to be reinvested back into the company, but surprise, Matt pocketed the money.

Edited by qtpye
  • Love 7

Oh, most definitely the houses were involved.  I also think that is where Farrah/Simon and Amber/Matt went sour.  I think Farrah and Simon helped with some advice and then Amber and Matt got cocky and reckless.  Farrah backed away from them and they were left on their own only to realize they had no idea what they were doing.  Then the back and forth started, which was a great distraction for Matt, and he took full advantage of it.  

• Love 6
18 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

https://www.google.com/search?q=amber+portwood&tbm=isch&source=iu&pf=m&ictx=1&fir=jmjRUzi9ldnzXM%3A%2Css8MNLi2KPIvvM%2C_&usg=__HqZKXqA1TdzhDNBo7NsOaaczJf4%3D&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjo48bCq9rWAhUG7iYKHXipDRkQ_h0IejAM#imgrc=jmjRUzi9ldnzXM:

Tried to bring the picture over but was unable.  Really Amber????

https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2017/09/amber-portwood-breaking-up-with-new-boyfriend-over-stalking-alle/

And not only that, but he's really going on about how much he loves her, after they've been dating for a month?

There are too many red flags here to count, but still, Andrew throws up a few more with his next statement ...

"I apologize to you, Amber, her fans, and anyone following us," he says. "I know I can be the man she's waiting for, I've been waiting for her in my life, and we both had to go through some real life experience to realize that."

"Our love is real, and I want to see it through."

Yeah, when @druzy provided this information a few pages back, we weren't shocked. In fact, we called it.

Amber don't care. She is in Hawaii with her man. I hope she gets too close to the volcano and falls in. 

• Love 7

Not-Matt intrigues me, I have to be honest. This is someone who grew up in the business, with a fairly good Hollywood pedigree. He's been around actors/actressess/desperate attention seeking whores for most of his life. What did he see in Amber (besides a sucker)? Media attention? The chance at starring in his OWN show, rather than just being behind the scenes? I don't think it's necessarily money. She has a lot, comparative to the average person, but she's not a millionaire. So what's his endgame? I mean, she lives in a small town in Indiana, not exactly glamorous. He's the one who lived in LA. 

I don't know. At this point I am almost rooting for him. With the decisions she's made, she kind of deserves to have someone come in and take the rest of whatever she has. (Bew Bew and Gary, however, do NOT deserve that so I hope they are spared.) 

• Love 10
15 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Not-Matt intrigues me, I have to be honest. This is someone who grew up in the business, with a fairly good Hollywood pedigree. He's been around actors/actressess/desperate attention seeking whores for most of his life. What did he see in Amber (besides a sucker)? Media attention? The chance at starring in his OWN show, rather than just being behind the scenes? I don't think it's necessarily money. She has a lot, comparative to the average person, but she's not a millionaire. So what's his endgame? I mean, she lives in a small town in Indiana, not exactly glamorous. He's the one who lived in LA. 

I don't know. At this point I am almost rooting for him. With the decisions she's made, she kind of deserves to have someone come in and take the rest of whatever she has. (Bew Bew and Gary, however, do NOT deserve that so I hope they are spared.) 

He’s a drug addict.  He likes that they can do drugs together and she’s so codependent that she wouldn’t want him to work. Now, he can get high and doodle all day.

• Love 12

I just checked her beforeverhautenomore and it's still up and running. I could've sworn that the last time I checked the site out it was down. Unless that was cate and Tyler's crappy store site? ?

Hey! I have a project for you PTV's sleuths. Can you dig up some information on the sales of beforeverhaute and Tierra reign? Heck, if you're having fun, throw in Macy's shirt business. I'm curious about their sales and bounce rate. 

I used to have a way to check out but I stopped paying for the membership when I had multiple websites. Had to scope out my competition lol.

• Love 8

I don't know their sales for purchases but the daily views doesn't seem too promising. Tyler's site get like 1 daily page views which I doubt converts to sales.

Also, something must've happened within the past three months because both Amber and Maci's site went down a huge percentage in visitors. My guess is that when their episodes aren't airing nobody cares about them and only care about TM2 while their show is airing new episodes. If that's the case, can you imagine when the show is cancelled? Zero visitors.

Tylers site is only two months old but damn, 1 visitors a day?!? They're not making enough to pay for he $7.00 hosting monthly fees. ?

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 10
4 hours ago, EmeraldGirl said:

She’s so quiet - what the hell is going on? No more house of haute, no more showing off all the fake angles of her face. Did she really drag this guy to live in Indiana, or is she in LA? 

Suck it, Boo Boo.

She’s most likely HIGH AF.  

Matt may visit Indiana this month....

5F6C51C8-7C6E-4D1A-B4E0-202AFA60F9D8.png

• Love 8

I would agree that the sales probably ARE higher when the show is airing. The people buying from them are fans, period. No other person is just stumbling across these sites and liking what they see. But what kind of fans do these morons attract? Fellow morons, who collectively share 10 brain cells. So when something isn't right in front of their face, they likely forget about it. 

• Love 10