Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

This church service is different for you Ricky? Really?

Has he never seen the Blues Brothers? Looks like any Baptist revival meeting to me.

Ok, 6 hours is a bit much.

I agree, Baptist or Pentecostal.  When I lived in Georgia, there was a show that came on every Sunday called Parade of the Quartets and at least once, someone would get the spirit and fall to the floor.

• Love 1
Just now, Scarlett45 said:

I don’t feel this way, BUT I think Angela was not shy about Michael seeing her or anything like that, but concerned that none of the clothes in the shop fitting her, them ripping (no stretch), having to be measured, the sales people making comments etc. 

Thank you.  I was truly stumped.  I thought the store seemed like fabrics for making dresses and well it's Nigeria...plenty of women of different sizes there.  I'd understand it if she was on Rodeo drive and didn't want to get in the size OOs.  I actually thought maybe it was the nicotine withdrawl talking and she was just getting antsy and crazy.

• Love 2

6 hours?! Really?  And to think I thought my 75 minutes Episcopal service is way too long.  Given how religious Hazel's parents appear to be, I am curious as to how she came to be a single mom.  

• Love 6

Good thing there are a gabillion commercials;  I was able to catch up on the 16 pages of hysterical comments.  

Visiting women in the local markets does not seem to go very well on this show. Dashiki shopping in particular brought out all kinds of issues.  Ang turned into Nicole for a moment there.

Darcey needs to get the happy little family nonsense out of her empty head.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Colour me shocked that Tarik isn't Christian. 

Is he atheist? 

He said he believes in God, so not atheist.  He probably believes but doesn’t go to church.

I think Jesse and Darcy need a good old fashioned Pentecostal revival service.

• Love 3

Fabulous. Darcey and Jesse start in in front of the girls next week. And it looks like Ricky has found himself a new "Melissa" while wandering around Colombia. 

Yes, Ang, cover your cow udders up! Michael is right.

Well, I'm off to bed. Been fun again, folks!

• Love 10
10 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Thank you.  I was truly stumped.  I thought the store seemed like fabrics for making dresses and well it's Nigeria...plenty of women of different sizes there.  I'd understand it if she was on Rodeo drive and didn't want to get in the size OOs.  I actually thought maybe it was the nicotine withdrawl talking and she was just getting antsy and crazy.

Yes there are women of different sizes in Nigeria, but I know for a number of plus size women (not all of course) shopping is filled with anxiety and self conscious feelings- given what we’ve seen about how she dresses (leggings and big tops) I wouldn’t be shocked if she acted similarly in the USAat the mall. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, HappyDancex2 said:

I hate to agree with anything that has to do with Jesse but Darcey does seem to be one of those "mutterers" who are constantly making comments under their breath.

Hello mutter, hello fodder.

• Love 23
1 minute ago, jacksgirl said:

Jesse is scary controlling. Their relationship is abusive. I don't like her, but she needs to get the hell away from him.

She is too blind in love with him, hell, she begged for his love! 

5 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Anchor baby only works if she is in the US when she gives birth.  

I doubt Poll can get a K1 visa.

Would it make it easier for him to bring her over if they have a child? Sorry I am not American, genuinely asking!

Just now, Scarlett45 said:

Yes there are women of different sizes in Nigeria, but I know for a number of plus size women (not all of course) shopping is filled with anxiety and self conscious feelings- given what we’ve seen about how she dresses (leggings and big tops) I wouldn’t be shocked if she acted similarly in the USAat the mall. 

But her top is cut with half her boobs showing in front and shredded to her pants in the back!?  I am so confused.

(thank you for explaining though...I am genuinely interested)

1 minute ago, HappyDancex2 said:

But her top is cut with half her boobs showing in front and shredded to her pants in the back!?  I am so confused.

(thank you for explaining though...I am genuinely interested)

That top was a big oversized, no seam having stretchy thing she probably bought in the places she’s used to shopping. She didn’t have to try it on before she bought it, and she didn’t have to have sales people Measure her. This was WAY out of her comfort zone. 

Women can be weird about their bodies. I worked as a bra fitter for a number of years in college and I had no idea some women had so many hang up about inches and sizes. I don’t agree but I’m not surprised. 

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Karine is a sly one wanting that anchor baby but she has no idea what she is getting into with Paul.

After tonight's show I am kind of swinging Paul's way.  She is like a toddler.  Even my 3 year old grand cleans up his toys, room, shoes etc everyday.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, jumper sage said:

After tonight's show I am kind of swinging Paul's way.  She is like a toddler.  Even my 3 year old grand cleans up his toys, room, shoes etc everyday.

I have said in another post that Karine seems she does not know how to clean after herself because she lived with her parents her whole life and her parents cleaned after her but she does need to learn to clean up after herself since she does not live with her parents anymore 

• Love 1