Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Now she's sounding like Danielle, caterwauling about how Mohammed's betrayal broke her kids' hearts. 

Grandma, I hope that the fact that your dumbshit daughter has a broken picker and wasted a lot of time and money to bring a mentally challenged, doleful loser into her home, only to have him leave again without committing mayhem, hurting her or her kids, or cleaning out her bank account, is the worst thing that ever happens to her. I mean that sincerely. 

• Love 15
3 minutes ago, Gigglepuff said:

Anna's mom is right, get him the hell out, now. 

Right? What's the problem? Throw his stuff out in the driveway and call a cab. Good bye!

2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Hey everyone its taxpayer Angela! Apparently that means she should get everything she wants!

I would like a pony. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m a tax paying citizen and I still have no right to import some dick from wherever.

Grangela getting up in the years and she needs Mykull here now to wipe her ass!!!

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Right? What's the problem? Throw his stuff out in the driveway and call a cab. Good bye!

I would like a pony. 

You shouldn’t have left a pony country to come to a non pony country. 

• LOL 14
  • Love 2
Just now, Frozendiva said:

Jasmin, you and Blake are old enough to pay for your own wedding. Oh, that's right, you have no intention of working.

Or you know...go to the Courthouse.  That costs very little. Always so annoyed by these people when they yammer on about weddings and costs within the 90 days. No. You just have to get married. Have the big wedding later.

• Love 10

Sorry I am a bit late;  just finished dinner.  Peach cobbler for dessert.  Yummy.

So one of the camera people speaks Turkish to Mursel?

I don't like Grandma Bee, but I agree that  if he wants to go back home there is no point in hanging around saying long good-byes.   Also he didn't seem all that fond of the boys, but maybe he and the youngest bonded a little. 

Not sure I can take any more of any of these peeps.

Edited by Twopper
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Jasmin, you and Blake are old enough to pay for your own wedding. Oh, that's right, you have no intention of working.

Right? for heaven's sake, these are adults, not a couple of 19 year olds. Why does everyone expect huge white weddings? That the bride's parents will pony up for? 

I need a drink. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4