Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

23 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Tim does not sit in the most masculine manner.

No, but I am glad you mentioned him as I had forgotten his name! he is so forgettable.

Now if only i could remember the friend--nevermind, it's Veronica.

senior moments!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
31 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Annie and David are still here, and I think Tarik and Dean are being retooled for big debut. 

Maybe Dean is going to be on the next season of Before with his Filipina girlfriend? 

• Useful 1

Oh and Pillow Talk completely sucks without Dean and Tarik. Annie and David are annoying. Annie overreacts to everything with that forced extra loud laugh and loud annoying voice. And shut up about Boom Boom already- ugh.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
23 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I'll be in this forum until it closes.....come sit by me and have a drink.

I had drinks earlier which is why I am not here like I thought I would be.  Also this episode was rather sleep inducing.  Hoping for more excitement next week.  Maybe both Michael and Natalie have applied for VISAs before. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Twopper said:

I had drinks earlier which is why I am not here like I thought I would be.  Also this episode was rather sleep inducing.  Hoping for more excitement next week.  Maybe both Michael and Natalie have applied for VISAs before. 

Scandalous!!

• LOL 1

Everything about Tim is odd, the way he crosses his legs or just sits on the couch is killing me. 🤣

Robert always on the alert with the red flags: the Uber driver who sleeps in 1 bed with his girlfriend and son and has almost a dozen kids with different baby mamas.

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:
7 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Maybe Dean is going to be on the next season of Before with his Filipina girlfriend? 

I think that’s why we aren’t seeing them on PT

Although Tarik hasn’t mentioned her AT ALL during PT, maybe Hazel is coming here on the K1 Visa? 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
Just now, Floatingbison said:

Other things Teem likes doing:  shopping for matching clothes, moisturizing his skin, accessorizing his matching watch bands . .   

Holographic insulated sippy cups!!! 

Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

Perusing Grindr 

I giggly-snorted!!!!!!! 

• LOL 3

Anny and Robert deserve each other.   More manufactured drama;  I guess Michael learned his trashiness from Angela, the expert in the Bill of Rights and Immigration law.  These people are insufferable.

Good night until next time, if there is a next time.

• Love 2