Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

It takes me a few days to get used to a new bed and pillow. And having a 3 year old a few feet away would make me wary.

Robert, you could take Anny to Old Navy or Target or something - not a consignment or used clothing store.

• Love 7

I am here, but I just had wine with dinner so I may not make sense.  Last week I mixed up Michael and Robert in a comment and that was without wine, I think.  It is hard to get everyone straight this early.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

There's actually a used clothes shop  I used to go to in  Portland frequented by hipsters that was actually really good.  I don't know if I can give the name of a commercial establishment, but it's a good store.  I still have some of the clothes I bought there.

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Sometimes you luck out at consignment shops!

I used to shop at secondhand shop on Newbury St. in Boston, called The Closet. I filled my closet with Ralph Lauren, Calvin Klein and Perry Ellis for peanuts. And I found a cashmere coat there that I got for $100 and wore to pieces. Nothing but love for secondhand/thrift. But Robert is a dink for taking Anny there. Go to Target! Jesus! 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8