Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

MotherBeekeeper is snarky.

Maybe she should join us.

I cannot believe Mama Bee did not ask her daughter these questions earlier.   This was all sort of awkward as Mercel/Mursal? would have known they were talking about him even though he didn't understand.  Seemed rather rude to me.  She needs to drink the damn beer.  And she need to talk to her mother without him.  She should introduce them, of course, but save the more serious conversation for when he isn't present.

I really want a scene where they all go to Mass together.

Edited by Twopper
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, hisbunkie said:
2 minutes ago, Mr. Minor said:

Why would this woman have a problem with Turks specifically? Cause I doubt she is aware that Turkey is a country or could point it out on a map. 

Or spell it. 

Looks like she has no problem eating it. A lot of it. 

• LOL 3

Someone should probably tell Marsel that a 42 year man who has never been married is a bigger red flag than being divorced with three children.  For all Anna knows, Marsel has a wife and kids, which is why he is keeping her a secret.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

There's somebody else on a reality show that looks like Anna's mother, it's driving me crazy.

She reminds me of Berta from Two and Half Men, only with white hair.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Adeejay said:

Someone should probably tell Marsel that a 42 year man who has never been married is a bigger red flag than being divorced with three children.  For all Anna knows, Marsel has a wife and kids, which is why he is keeping her a secret.

To be fair, he can have up-to 4 wives.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, magemaud said:
5 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

There's somebody else on a reality show that looks like Anna's mother, it's driving me crazy.

I just posted the same thing. HELP! 

I just thought of it! It’s the mother on My 600 Pound Life who died and now the son has, too 

Yes and yes!  Thank you. 

• Useful 1

I have a 40 year old male cousin who isn't married and he is very set in his ways, I hope it works out for them but I can see Mursel being the same way. Especially if he still lives with his parents.

4 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I just thought of it! It’s Sean’s mother on My 600 Pound Life (both she and Sean have passed away) 

BINGO! Thank you that was driving me nuts.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I can see that a little bit, but there is another woman with that same hairstyle and face on another reality show and I am wracking my brain

She kind of looks like that weirdo clerk who wouldn’t issue marriage licenses to same sex couples. Kim Davis is her stupid name.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Guess which question insulted Julianna??

B7578C95-BC95-4B5A-A2D7-3D15C5AB6E83.jpeg

As I said before, the prostitution question is standard.  I think the ones who get offended are the ones with something to hide.

She didn't get upset about being asked if she has been involved in espionage, terrorism, etc.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I can see that a little bit, but there is another woman with that same hairstyle and face on another reality show and I am wracking my brain

One of the baby daddy’s grandmother on Unexpected?  Similar face but short gray hair?

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Grandma is kind of a bitch, this is not the time and place

Seriously, but I do have the feeling Lady Bee probably kept any negative stuff about him from her mom, and this may be mom's first or only chance to talk with the daughter.  I think it is a major red flag that he won't tell his family about the children and that she bowed to his wish/demand that she not have a beer.  It still bugs me that she didn't put him in a hotel or b&b for at least the first few weeks til the kids got used to him;  the house looks pretty small.  Too bad there isn't a she shed to stash him in.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8