Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I like Molly and Cynthia on pillow talk

I will never forgive Molly for chasing dick and treating her kids so shabbily. 

1 minute ago, LilaFowler said:

Darcey's "he said he would call" was yet another classic moment from her. Give this woman her own damn show already.

"He said he'd call" she sobs. What is she, 14? 

1 minute ago, magemaud said:

What a blow we’ve been dealt!

We all have a trauma. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7

I think they’re eating Chinese food.  Looks like noodles and maybe orange chicken...just happened to come with fries?

No, I shouldn’t make fun, except he’s trying to date a child...I’m probably going to hell as one does just like running afoul of the law (I don’t know why but when Yolanda said that and with the Brothers Johnson pictures, I was just picturing the Ladies Man).

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Leilani said:

Next time in at TJ Maxx I should probably pick up those outdated cold shoulder tops, they clearly are still a trend somewhere.

To be fair, these shows were filmed a couple of seasons ago.

• Love 2

Oh Darcy.. you are so cheap and trashy.. squeezing herself into that dress cracked me up.. This is all for TV.. Hell, if I was getting paid, I'd be someone I am not (maybe).  Good night my friends.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

One word: Alcohol

3 words “Lots of “ alcohol. 

2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

My cat is screaming and I'm afraid my neighbors might call 911 ...my crime? I trimmed 1 mm of her claws.  Giving her treats now.....

Lol, my dog took the nail clippers off the coffee table and stashed them in her bed. I only found them when I took the cushion off to wash it.

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, Leilani said:

Next time I'm at TJ Maxx I should probably pick up those outdated cold shoulder tops, they clearly are still a trend somewhere.

You can get into business like Yolanda and sell them online. 

I've never worn a cold shoulder shirt but it seems like getting your arms correctly placed would be a challenge. 

• Love 4
Just now, RealReality said:

You can get into business like Yolanda and sell them online. 

I've never worn a cold shoulder shirt but it seems like getting your arms correctly placed would be a challenge. 

The trend has to be around 7 years old by now.  Come on, The South, please catch up with the world.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4