Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, jacksgirl said:

Michael, those are tears of joy. Right?

Of course they are. That big, blond, trashy woman is leaving and he can go back to his normal life while waiting for the airplane ticket to Trumpland. Go have a beer, Michael, you deserve it. 

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

No I know. He's getting divorced from wife #2. So wife #1 would be his actual ex. 

Reminds me of that Catfish episode, the one with the girl who was "dating" a guy online, who was a model, and a TV writer, and was studying anesthesiology online. 

What I meant is that Ricky said he was still in the process of divorcing the woman who texted Ximena- so that’s Wife #2, his actual wife not an ex, Ximena doesn’t know he’s still married. 

(Regarding catfish) YES!!!

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, ALittleShelfish said:

The green hair.  Yikes.  How many damn carryon bags is she taking with her?  I counted four.  There are probably more that I can't see because I'm distracted by her boobage.  

She probably had a few more stashed in there. 

2 minutes ago, iwasish said:

What will make Rachel angry? 

Jesus Christ, what won't??

• Love 1

I think Rachel’s legs/buttocks look great in her jeans. She probably wears shirts that are too big thinking that makes her look smaller. I don’t get where all her body insecurities come from, she’s a cute woman. 

WHAT?!!! He quit his job?!! Why?!!

• Love 6
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Jon is going to tell Rachel that he has to bring the ring to Mordor.

lmao!

I can't believe that he quit his job. Isn't he paying for Lucy's daycare? So... guess that's on Rachel now, eh?

• Love 1

They didn’t discuss debt and things before this point?!! The wedding is a day away!

Did he discuss with his Mom that he quit his job? I’m sure she depends on that income as well, since he lives in her house!

• Love 7