Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Jasmine isn't interested in what Blake is doing, because she isn't interested in him.  There is no point in getting to know his friends, because as soon as she gets her green card she is going to bounce.  

• Love 14
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

WHY DO THEY CARE IF JASMINE LIKES BLAKE'S MUSIC OR NOT??

Never in my life have I heard a musician ask another one why he didn't bring his girlfriend along to hang out in the studio! 

Guys this is my new girlfriend Yoko.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

Ohhhh psycho eyes and lumberjack, bring on the non drama

Oh thank goodness someone else noticed Natalie's crazy eyes. I don't remember her having those in earlier episodes.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Angela needs to cut the bull about having this huge wedding with all her relatives there, this is not her first time at the rodeo.

i'm for it but only if planned and hosted by DJ Doug. 

Boy, Big Mike really knows how to get in the bitchy little digs, doesn't he? 

Edited by Tuneful
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:
  5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Never in my life have I heard a musician ask another one why he didn't bring his girlfriend along to hang out in the studio! 

I think they are not being literal.  They have seen her in other social situations and experienced her aloofness.  The studio may have been the last straw. 

• Love 2