Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Natalie is absolutely gorgeous, but religion is a very important part of a foundation for a relationship. If she is religious, and he is agnostic this will never work. Why would someone even want to build a life with someone else who has  such radically different views? 

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
Just now, Cammi said:

Natalie is absolutely gorgeous, but religion is a very important part of a foundation for a relationship. If she is religious, and he is agnostic this will never work. Why would someone even want to build a life with someone else who has  such radically different views? 

green card

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
Just now, Cammi said:

They didn't even touch on the dietary differences.  I think she's a vegetarian and he's not.  I think that would be a bigger daily obstacle than religion.

• Love 3

Natalie......you do not have to marry this guy.  

He is so honest.   He is dumb and poor! 

Now.....your bitching card has been revoked!  

You are settling.....you know it.  35 is not even old...btw.

Edited by Dance4Life
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Cammi said:

I know a few Athiest-Christian couples and it works for them, They knew it going in and accept each other beliefs or lack thereof.

• Love 9
Just now, HappyDancex2 said:

His oldest daughter Juliana likes the big new house!  He youngest daughter?   Not so much

Is he having  trouble opening the door?  Maybe the loan was denied? Too much credit card debt? Missed a payment? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, greekmom said:
5 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Is that Scientology? 

No. They believe the writings of L. Ron Hubbard.

Not the same at all.

You’re right, the “descended from aliens” connection is a common misconception 

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 1
3 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

I believe in God, Aliens and the after life.

There is room for everyone.....not just humans.

I guess I learned something new today. My friends who are Christian all say that their God created the universe. Perhaps I get my religions confused? But I think also Mike watches a lot of the History channel 🤔

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Leilani said:

When are Angela and Michael going to be on? The season is almost half over.

I hope after her "performance" on the Tell Nothing for the Other Way the people at TLC decided to delete her scenes from this season.  Unfortunately, she probably got paid for them and is laughing all the way to the bank.

I don't think we need three "Michael/Mikes" in one season. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Cammi said:

I’m going to respectfully disagree. As long as people are respectful of each other , it can work well.  You can agree on what to do about the children, especially when one person is not very religious.   Just stay in your lane. 

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

The older I get, the more I appreciate lack of dogmatic belief systems. Aliens, God, Buddha? If it brings you peace, fulfilment then yay!

Yea.....when the church became super rich without paying taxes and started molesting our kids...........we have no choice but to believe in Aliens! 🥳

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Sinjon is going to go nuts partying while the droopy one is off getting her PhD in witch doctoring from all those Afro Caribbean Indigenous people in Costa Rica. Probably on the Pacific side too.

really should take up interior design and do her family a favor. Those curtains were sad.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Yes, but isn’t there something about aliens in his writings? 

Something about how aliens are living inside of you or something like that??? But I think Mike is more into ancient aliens where people think that aliens have visited Earth long ago.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, hisbunkie said:

I’m going to respectfully disagree. As long as people are respectful of each other , it can work well.  You can agree on what to do about the children, especially when one person is not very religious.   Just stay in your lane. 

OK, I can see your point. I would just assume if I’m going to be married to a partner for life, then our lanes would be the same. Merged. Combined. Conjoined. If I have to pick a separate lane of that nature, then I wouldn’t see a point in getting married.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I don’t like Ike Michael and I don’t need interviews with the kids. That is one basic boring house for Greenwich...

Yeah I was going to say the house didn't seem that nice. I'm sure it was expensive though-real estate in Greenwich is not cheap.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4