Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

Unfortunately, it’s all on credit. Once she comes to the US and finds the reality that is his life, sadness and depression will set in. She’ll end up hating him. 

How would you be able to tell if Hazel was depressed?

• Love 15
Just now, hisbunkie said:

Unfortunately, it’s all on credit. Once she comes to the US and finds the reality that is his life, sadness and depression will set in. She’ll end up hating him. 

LOL but that's the beauty of this show now!   Unless they stay in abject poverty's country, the odds of the harvested fiancee not adapting the newly american lifestyle and the attitude (LOL) that goes with it just aren't very good.   You can rescue that poor girl or guy but they won't be your little worshiper long term when they get here.   It's delusional.

• Love 1

I thought when Reeky walked up behind Xena Warrior Princess on the boat he was going to push her off.  Seems only fair. 

What is with the bra-impaired on this show? Ximena was wearing a repurposed Valentine candy box cut low in the back and every time she turned around I wanted to snap her 4-hook bra strap. 

• Love 4

I'm looking forward to seeing Cornwall two of my cats are Cornish Rex's and I'd love to see their mother land, lol.

I bet the ex girlfriend is a petite blond and Rachel will spend the evening glaring at her.

Why do people share their phone and other media passwords with others?

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, Rabithed said:

I forgot Darcy is ONLY 43. She looks mid fifty trying to be 20 with the plastic face and crazy clothes. 

Darcey dresses like *she* has no real personality. She dresses to make a statement, and to convince all onlookers that she's still "down" and "age is just a number" and bla bla bla. She probably has a jacuzzi filled with Ben Gay in which to recover from those Seal-A-Meal outfits and teetering shoes.

• Love 9

So if Rachel were having the same conversation with her ex-husband (with whom she has a child), she wouldn't ever say, "I really did love you then"?

She's so odd. And she looks like hell. England doesn't agree with her.

• Love 4
Just now, Brooklynista said:

Wait. Rachel is upset because Jon loved someone before her? Like he was supposed to be  a virgin in a tower waiting for her while she was getting knocked up by one night stands??

Yeah. What’s wrong with telling an ex “I really DID love you”......

He didn’t say “I’m still in love with you but I’m marrying someone else.”

• Love 10
47 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

Does Ximena know that this douche is still legally married?

What???

Also - why do people go off the deep end (literally in this case) about stuff? Rickey wasn't going to die jumping in the water. He wasn't in the middle of the ocean. There was a dock there. There were camera people. He was fine. 

I'm generally a heartless kinda person, but darned if babies sucking on their feet isn't just the cutest thing.

• Love 2