Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Adeejay said:

I believe Summit is lying about telling his wife he was going to speak to Jenny. He probably told he was going out for a few hours. 

To get coffee.

• LOL 14

Summit does NOT love you......Jenny!  

He will not lie to you.....if he Really loves you for real.

Summit......your Ass is married and you are a liar!

Maybe it is best for family to let go of Summit.

Jenny is not going away!

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Sumit uses the oldest line in the book, I don’t love my wife. So that makes it okay to cheat and be an asshole. Yeah, okay.

Waiting for him to say "my wife doesn't understand me" next.

• LOL 5
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Did you notice she slipped in that even if she knew he was married she would have stayed with him because she feels he was forced into marriage

Yes!  She is disgusting.

Summit is still a liar! 

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, LookABird said:

Tiffany is remarkably self-righteous.  I cannot imagine living with someone who is ALWAYS right.

She is *awful*. If you really listen to her, she is easily in the top three worst people on any of the 90 day shows.

HAHAHHAHAH Sumbitch’s eyes ran a marathon in 0.7 seconds

• LOL 7
  • Love 12
4 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I want to now who is buying this?

Me - please don't throw buns at me.

I have a soft spot for these crazy kids.  Stupid as they are, I actually believe that they love each other.  And of the two of them, I like Sumit best.  He messed up big time and the repurcussions for his family will be huge.  that's why i think he really really loves Jenny.  No devoted Indian son would put his family through this otherwise.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7

Sumit is full of shit. He hedges and says he wasn't doing the hibbity-bibbity with his wife "at that time", meaning while Jenny was in India. But he no doubt plowed Mrs. Sumit's field before she arrived, and after she tearfully left. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 21

When Shaun asked about having relations with both women, as the camera was on Jenny you could see her slightly shake her head no and I think I even saw her whisper no. Almost like she was coaching him... She knew all along. Pathetic homewrecker.

• Useful 1
  • Love 17