Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, ThereButFor said:

I think we saw him on a screen earlier.

I hope he shows up, and they haven't tricked us by just having him on the screen in a clip of never before seen scenes.  I don't trust their editing.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, PityFree said:

The Stupid host is making the most cringeworthy, awkward, uncomfortable tv shows ever.

They really need a better host.

hey Shaun ask if he’s with his wife...

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Armchair Critic said:

Hi everyone! I hope they have Sumbitch there at least on a screen, I want to see he and Jenny grilled (ha good luck with Shaun hosting). 

Just taking some pigs in the blanket from the oven for a late night supper but will try to keep up with the snark!

Taking enchiladas out of the oven for dinner but here to read the glorious snark...

I can't wait to see if Sumbitch shows up too.  I'm torn about whether I want him to show his cowardly ass or just peace out on the debacle.  

ETA:  Just caught up with a few posts and see SumBitch did show up.  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Jenny is sticking to her story that she didn't know there was a wife. I think Sumit backs her up because he wants to spare her being criticized but they both know they are lying.

I want to now who is buying this?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

So Tiffany is ok with Sumit lying about being married but thinks Aladdin needs to do better....sure. Checks out.

Oh please Sumit, this is such a bullshit excuse.

and I hope Mrs. Sumit takes you for everything you have.

• Love 13