Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Gee, Jenny, you really shouldn't wear a top/dress with such an open neck.  Your neck is terrifying me.  So you curled your limp hair, but I think you look worse in NYC than you did in India.  She looks every year of her age and then some.

Deavan looks better without the Dracula makeup.

• Love 12
Just now, mamadrama said:

For the record, I have traveled and lived all over the world, armed with nothing but guidebooks and phrase books. These people don't have to totally depend on their spouses. 

Well Pole does have his translator app...

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
Just now, mamadrama said:

For the record, I have traveled and lived all over the world, armed with nothing but guidebooks and phrase books. These people don't have to totally depend on their spouses. 

They could also take lessons. But that would cut into the complaining time.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I am late what did I miss?

Everybody is angry.   Deaven put a top on.  The otherways are doing a Max Headroom thing.   Ronald is stealing the tv.   Tiffany's shoulders are still exposed.   Shawn sucks.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Azubah said:

They could also take lessons. But that would cut into the complaining time.

I'm shocked as hell that some of these folks were even able to work through the complicated visa application.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8