Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Dad is rejecting the gifts.  

He wants money!

I don't like Ben very much,  but I can't stand these parents.  

You would think knowing Ben is not well off, they would want him to keep the money to support their daughter.  

I do think Ben would be lucky to  be rid of her.

Good night, everyone.   Until next time,  if there is a next time!!  or at least until tomorrow night which I have been eagerly awaiting.  

Also I can't wait to hear the comments on Pillow Talk

• LOL 1
  • Love 17
10 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Wait til Bikini's family find out that Ben is dead broke

You think she didn’t tell them he only has800 bucks? Of course she did. They figure if he says 800 they’ll be able to squeeze double that at least. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

I'm living for Avery's visit to the immigration lawyer!

And that’s before the US pulled out. Let’s see how quick Omar is to tell her to move to Syria now. He may not even be able to get out and back to Lebanon. The Syrian government may force him into military service. There may even be a ban on US citizens getting into Syria. 

• Love 3

"This not normal!" 

There's your episode title, right there. 

Who would've thought Greaseball (as distinct from Goofballs and Blueballs) and Sister Tom would make the most sense tonight?  

And Benjamin looked like he'd been hauled before the Kenyan Don Corleone, who was milking every second of it. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 8

Tom is good at mind games. He's playing her like a violin. And I think his sister was telling Duhcey (to no avail I am sure) to not count on him.

I think any normal (?) "39"-year-old guy who had lots of beautiful lady friends in the salsa community and wanted a relationship (btw, what is wtih these dithering types all over this show?) would have "partnered" a long time ago. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 11

Take a shot everytime Tiffany says "I'm torn..."

Come thru Aladdin!

Watching the end of More To Love...Tiffany says she's heartbroken with nary a tear in sight to mess up her perfectly applied eye makeup.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Drinking game - Take a drink every time the host says "What just happened?"

I thought you liked us.  We will all be dead.  I might  eat one of my PF chocolate cookies each time instead in which case I will just be fat. 

I am going to be annoyed if we don't see Jenny until next week. 

Will blows be dealt?  

Hi to everyone.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Kareem said:

Giving up Monday night football, my apartment and my kids to be with you, the loves of my life...

Doesn't count unless you gave up your car.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2