Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Husband Tiffany:  Have you heard of human trafficking, m'boy?

That was a few episodes ago, of course, but I was appalled by Sir Gambles A Lot when he said that, and it's just gotten worse with that guy.

Dude’s a creeper through and through even if he didn’t have a gambling addiction. 

• Love 10
1 minute ago, ThereButFor said:

I will enjoy seeing Tiff tell him she is leaving with Daniel as the preview seems to indicate!

I don’t think Tiff is going anywhere. It’s just going to go round in circles while she’s still getting the D

• Love 3
1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:

I wear cold shoulder tops and say oh Snap! I am out of touch

Don't tell us you're also engaged to a foreigner who wants to come to the US on a 90 day visa!

• LOL 9
  • Love 3

I need to confess to you all.. so...if Paul isn’t working and Karini needs money to care for herself and her baby...is it so bad that she takes money from men?  

I just can’t judge her for that. Baby is here and needs care. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I don’t think Tiff is going anywhere. It’s just going to go round in circles while she’s still getting the D

There's an image I didn't need!

• LOL 2
5 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Why does he keep calling Pierre...Perry?  

To my ancient ears it sounds like  "pee-air-e."  I had expected them to pronounce it like the capital of South Dakota, but what do I know?

I do know not to go looking for love on a 30,90. or 6 month tourist visa in a foreign county with a camera crew following me. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

Tiffany trained Daniel to call Ronald dad before they left the U.S.     Daniel was saying he was going to see dad when they were at Dulles Airport.    

I guess no one told Pole that asking a woman if she wants a divorce when she's breast feeding is probably a bad idea.   I noticed the baby is looking more like his mom now, which is certainly a good thing for Pi-air-y.     

I hate to break it to Tiffany, but the police regularly patrol the playgrounds here in the U.S. , and it's because of vandalism, and destruction of equipment, and it's the same everywhere else I've lived.      Usually, the community raises money to build fancy state of the art playgrounds, so I don't know why they're turning their nose up at one that needs to be rebuilt.   I bet the rich people with the fences have their own giant playsets for their kids. 

Liam needs a tailor for that tux, and Laura needs a seamstress.    I really love Aladin's tux, it certainly fits him well, and he looks very good in it.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 12