Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, PityFree said:

Ben, if you gave a crap about your son you wouldn’t let the producers put his picture on TV.

At least he didn't bring the son with him like someone on another show whose name escapes me but she is married to Ronald in South Africa.    Stupid people!!

Everyone seems so stupid to me tonight.   Maybe I should have had wine at dinner;  I might be more mellow.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
Just now, Floatingbison said:

I swear that Tiny Tim is closeted.   For real.  That's fine, but he needs to deal with it because he's wasting people's time if he remains in denial.

Any red blooded man would have consummated, he makes Russ look like He Man with Oscar Wilde’s wit

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7

If I was Jeniffer I would peel off my Forever 21 jammies......and, jump his bones!

Now....what man would resist that??

I think she is a freakin moaner!   I think she is very happy he didn’t go in her cookie jar!

But, making excuses for the cameras.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Tim: I do everything else but I'm not doing this

Pepper Mostly: Well, not everything else, pussy boy

Earlier I asked if Tim was low T.  I am thinking now that he is No T.   

Pathetic, pathetic.   Not too fond of Jennifffffer, but Tim is just pathetic. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 9

I think Jennifer dodged a bullet because there is nothing sexy or attractive about Tim.  There is no way he would mess up his perfectly trimmed beard or threaded eyebrows to “go downtown” and we know he doesn’t get his hands dirty. so sex with him would be pretty disappointing.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 8
  • Love 10

I am with Tim.  If I tell you I don't want to do something, please don't try and force me to do so.  Seems to me Jeniffer is going out of her way to make Tim the man that she wants.  She should either accept him as he is or move on.  I am glad he stood his ground. Enough already!

• Love 10