Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, Bryce Lynch said:

If Avery thinks she has a lot of covering now, wait until it comes time to consummate the marriage.  Omar will probably pull that burlap sack she is wearing over her face.

He has time to think about it, it's Ramadan.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Tommy Tom is wearing a dashing shade of ysl pink on the extraordinary thin pursed lips

Wouldn't he choose one of the Tom Ford Lips and Boys ones?

Just now, Dance4Life said:

Why is the person marrying Avery wearing an American hoodie??

Yet, they are sitting there in their ET costumes!  Lol!!!

Who will phone home?

• LOL 6
1 minute ago, LookABird said:

Perhaps it's me, but the act of putting the cape on Avery really irked me.  They treated her like a slab of beef, dragging it over her head, instead of graciously unclasping it and putting it around her.

Well that’s what she is. Her value is one half of a man. Worth 6k when Omar gets tired of her. I wonder if she gets that money if the divorce is her idea. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
Just now, LookABird said:

Perhaps it's me, but the act of putting the cape on Avery really irked me.  They treated her like a slab of beef, dragging it over her head, instead of graciously unclasping it and putting it around her.

Well, considering how the rest of her wedding  day is going it seems to fit with the rest of stuff.  I cannot believe Omar and/or Avery didn't google what they had to do to get married.  Surely getting the approval of the Islamic council or whatev would have come up.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

She's sitting there, so she's witnessing it. Whining about "signing the paper" seems like she's just looking for things to bitch about. 

I am on marriage number 2 and my cousin has been the witness both times but not my parents, Jewish law/tradition says not a blood relative, that and my cousin can write in Hebrew.  

• Useful 5
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, PityFree said:

I don’t understand why Terry didn’t ask for a ridiculously huge sum of money—like $1 million. That  would’ve stopped Omar from wanting to marry Avery.

Reverse psychology!  I think Terry wants her gone. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

While I'm remembering it, last week somewhere I said that I thought Loren was pregnant and that's why they aren't on PT but would appear on HEA next season. I've seen a recent photo of her and she's not pregnant at all. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

I feel for Tom.  YOu just know that the air in that van was unbreathable what with the twins and Albanian fiance probably all drenched in horrific, heavy, cloying fragrances.  Then add the motion of the van.

I'd be barfing too.

• LOL 2
  • Love 19

Drat, I have a dentist appt early so I need to go to bed before Pillow Talk.  I hope they get to watch the part about Avery's wedding.  

3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Avery: This is the wedding I’ve dreamt about my entire life.

yeah, sure.   Tell yourself that , Avery.  Really,  there is no way I believe that for your entire life you have wanted to have your wedding in a Muslim country with only your mom present to someone you have only spent a few days with in person.    I can't believe she said that with a straight face.

• Love 9