Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I notice that Tiny TIm has a Mini bag but does not drive a Mini, I drive a Mini and do not have such a bag!  Maybe he is advertising that fact that he has a mini...you know what.

Bother,  I wish they didn't have people with similar names in the same season.  I just read Tom instead of Tim every time Tim was mentioned.   And, no, I did not have wine with my dinner. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

How do you do a background check on Zied?  I would think it would be hard to dig in to records in Tunisia.

Does he have a job? HAHAHAHAH, no he doesn't have a job!  You do not have to be Sherlock Holmes to deduce that fact!

Rebecca is an idiot, if Zied is everything she has dreamt of, that is a sad state.  Her bar is low. 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

How do you do a background check on Zied?  I would think it would be hard to dig in to records in Tunisia.

Does he have a job? HAHAHAHAH, no he doesn't have a job!  You do not have to be Sherlock Holmes to deduce that fact!

Rebecca is an idiot, if Zied is everything she has dreamt of, that is a sad state.  Her bar is low. 

Yes, like how does one track employment in Tunisia? In the US, we can track by SSN. I call BS

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

I thought she claimed to be a PI.  She probably paid a local detective.

Why, oh why, are they still wasting time showing Ceasar?

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

After three marriages and a lesbian relationship, her standards clearly have dropped. She must be a great private investigator, just ask him to show you where he works. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

Is Tim spraying the livestock with pesticides?

You know to keep the flies and little animals off of them??

Don’t worry Daddy.  We do not have those jobs in America!

And, Jeniffer speaks English. 

Jeniffer’s hair?  WTF!  Beat Darcy in horrible hairstyle this episode. 🤣

• Love 2