Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, usernameG said:

Clearly Hazel was not as strong as you. I felt his yelling to intimidate her equated to bullying. She clearly wasn't able to handle it and it didn't stop him.

Sorry, I don’t believe women are made of glass.

Jesse is so dramatic.  Darcy is immature.

• Love 2

Oh and, Jesse, you can STFU too! Tonight, my husband wouldn’t give a crap how the damn steak was cut just as long as he had steak. Due to our kitchen situation all he’s getting for dinner is a bbq chicken sandwich and sweet potato fries.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Darcey, butt out and let the man cut the steak! So what if he does it "wrong"?? Shut up and let him do it!

She actually did know how to cut a steak properly but heck let the guy just do it. And Jesse, you could also just let her cut the damn steak too.

1 minute ago, SuzyLee said:

Preview for next week:

Angela to Michael: “Whaa in the hell are you follerin’ all them wimin on Instagrayem?!”

You can’t write this stuff.

He's looking for an out?

Edited by libgirl2
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Swedishswordfish said:

Lol tarik is not a bad looking guy. idk if he's trying to dress younger or more fashionable but he's not achieving either, he dresses like an urban 25 year old from the late 90s-2000s. I only say that because he reminds me of outfits my brother (who is just a couple years younger than him) would wear back then. I know for a fact he had that mesh shirt lol

He dresses like the Fresh Prince of Bel Air. 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, kacesq said:

I would like to see Darcey once without that horrible ponytail.

I had one of the original Barbies with the ponytail. One day I decided I wanted to change her hairstyle and took out the elastic. Surprise! Barbie only had hair in a circle around her hairline and was totally bald in the middle. Maybe Darcey’s hair is like that, too

• Love 19
1 hour ago, libgirl2 said:

there is nothing wrong with a man being protective. I would hope my husband would step in if someone was harming me, but there is a line.

I get it but I am talking about situations where a man would offer to buy me a drink, I would say No Thanks and that was the end of it but Mr. Crazy would charge up to the guy and yell at him. Completely unwarranted.

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, MegD said:

Karine, if you postpone the wedding, he's going to figure out it's not his baby.

Which is why I think that whole breaking down bit was just for show. The scene we saw when he was cleaning up and she was doing nothing as usual cracked me up. He asked her to wash the griddle and she said "no, you" and he mildly said, "OK, I cooked steak in it for you and now you want me to wash it too, OK." And proceeded to wash it. Yes, he turned his back to face the sink, lol.

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

Darcey doesn't communicate like a normal person. "What a team!" She's exhausting.

It is embarrassing 

13 minutes ago, Emkat said:

If friend David needs a green card I'm down.

Hopefully you will be checking his background before getting a green card with him

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, Gigglepuff said:

It wasn't a clear camera shot, but it didn't look like Jesse pushed her. 

I would of done a Janice Soprano on Jesse Keester (Aprille)

To the daughters, go next door and borrow bleach from the neighbors.

• Love 1
45 minutes ago, EllaDisco said:

Maybe or maybe just someone local who has a better situation than her family?

Then why not leave the kid with the mother and just help out financially?

I’m not buying the she gave him up to give him a better life story.  I think she’d marry Tarik, move to the USA and never  see the child again, and we don’t even know if she’s seen him since giving him up.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, MegD said:

She's doing this so she can get further proof that she was just taken advantage of and of course the baby is premature. She's crafty.

If, in fact, you are correct...that baby should have already been born.  Any news?  

22 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Then why not leave the kid with the mother and just help out financially?

I’m not buying the she gave him up to give him a better life story.  I think she’d marry Tarik, move to the USA and never  see the child again, and we don’t even know if she’s seen him since giving him up.

Who would look after the kid while the mother was out working?  Maybe the father had room for a child and extended family who could help out?  Maybe she dumped her kid and wants nothing to do with him, but then why not just lie and say she didn't have a kid?  Regardless, it's up to Tarek to ask those questions, if he is concerned about it.  For his brother to show up and basically shout at her that she's a terrible mother when he has seen no evidence one way or the other and his own brother has no qualms about ditching his kid to chase women is wrong.  YMMV.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

I had one of the original Barbies with the ponytail. One day I decided I wanted to change her hairstyle and took out the elastic. Surprise! Barbie only had hair in a circle around her hairline and was totally bald in the middle. Maybe Darcey’s hair is like that, too

OMG NO!

9 minutes ago, EllaDisco said:

Who would look after the kid while the mother was out working?  Maybe the father had room for a child and extended family who could help out?  Maybe she dumped her kid and wants nothing to do with him, but then why not just lie and say she didn't have a kid?  Regardless, it's up to Tarek to ask those questions, if he is concerned about it.  For his brother to show up and basically shout at her that she's a terrible mother when he has seen no evidence one way or the other and his own brother has no qualms about ditching his kid to chase women is wrong.  YMMV.

For all his upset over how Dean confronted Hazel, Tarek knows the way his brother is. And my guess is that he secretly wanted to ask those questions but didn’t have the balls, so he let his brother do the dirty work. 

Previews show Tarek wondering why Hazel is so defensive, clearly he had the same concerns.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, iwasish said:

For all his upset over how Dean confronted Hazel, Tarek knows the way his brother is. And my guess is that he secretly wanted to ask those questions but didn’t have the balls, so he let his brother do the dirty work. 

Previews show Tarek wondering why Hazel is so defensive, clearly he had the same concerns.

Well, that's kind of a jerk move on Tarek's part.  You don't put someone you love in that kind of position to get verbally beat up by someone else.  It's almost like spending two weeks texting isn't sufficient for finding the love of your life...

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, EllaDisco said:

Well, that's kind of a jerk move on Tarek's part.  You don't put someone you love in that kind of position to get verbally beat up by someone else.  It's almost like spending two weeks texting isn't sufficient for finding the love of your life...

Who really truly even KNOWS let alone LOVES someone after just a couple weeks texting? Like Ricky, all Tarek could talk about was the physical side of Hazel, how hot she is, gorgeous, sexy, full lips etc,  and even then he’s not seeing reality. 

Angelina Jolie? Please!!!  

Amazing too how she has no money to take care of her child, but plenty for a few nice dresses, a nice phone and internet service, and time to take sexy poses and post them.

The American guys and girls are no prizes but Karine and Hazel are just as shallow and superficial. Other than trolling the internet for sex starved Americans, what are they doing to Improve themselves?

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Neurochick said:

I don’t think a man yelling at a woman makes him a bully.  Women aren’t made of glass, you know.  We can take unkind words.  Dean said what many here think, it doesn’t make him an asshole to say it.  Too bad no one talked sense in Rachel.  And don’t forget, Tarik has a special needs daughter.

It's immaterial whether he was addressing a man or woman; he was ill-mannered, presumptuous, and ridiculously hostile to a person he had just met.

• Love 11
7 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, he promises he won't get in trouble. That's all right then. Jesus Rachel. 

It's like "Raising Arizona." Every time H.I. is eligible for parole he promises the board he won't get in trouble and they always say "Alrighty, then!" and off he goes.

• Love 2