Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, Liamsmom617 said:

Colt looks like a human sofa pillow, the way he’s sitting....

With the purple shirt and the way he's shaped, he reminds me of Grimace (the old McDonalds character).  And Grimace always reminded me of a buttplug, so make of that what you will.

• Love 17
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

With the purple shirt and the way he's shaped, he reminds me of Grimace (the old McDonalds character).  And Grimace always reminded me of a buttplug, so make of that what you will.

LOL

Screenshot_20190113-191753.jpg

• Love 6

Oh!  Ashley will deport Larissa.....but, Not....Skinz Jr.

Hahahahahahahah!

I think her cheap Bebe dress and Jessica Simpson extensions are cutting off her oxygen!

They have all been in USA for 5 minutes and all need to STFU.  The Americans are all losers ‘buying’ love! 

We do not have one genuine couple this season.

Fer and John played us for 5 minutes but we know what happened!  LOL!!! 

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

It’s some sorta alternative universe where Leida is the most mature of all them. 

Because silence is golden in these situations. Even Steven looks better because he’s mostly being quiet. Jay looks stupid doling out advice and indignation since he doesn’t respect his easy mark (Ashley) and can’t keep from running hos in his wife’s house where her kids live.

For the record, I’m not buying Fernanda’s faux concern regarding the Facebook post. Colt and Larissa are batshit, but they are still right about Fernanda’s motivations.

Broken clocks.

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, Liamsmom617 said:

Eric and Leida are starting to realize that they’re both way too old for this nonsense....

Eric could take a fatherly approach to controlling this situation. 

If he wasn't a shitty fucking father. 

• Love 22
17 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

I feel bad for Ashley but I'm skeptical at her needing to update her fans from a hospital bed.   Feels like she is priming herself for a GoFundMe.

What's wrong? Lupus flare-up?

• Love 1
Just now, renatae said:

What's wrong? Lupus flare-up?

That's what she said.  Seems terrible but who has someone take a picture of them from the bed so they can post it?   And then all of a sudden she mentions her kids?  Trotting the kids out now huh?   Then I'm sure one person will say "oh no I wish you had a GoFundMe i'd love to help" and then she will open one up and say "well my fans insisted I do this...."   Skeptical.

• Love 2