Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, DNR said:

Uh oh....Jonathan’s friend telling him to drink up....will there be a blowout cuz he’s wasted? 

That’s his brother?  Who calls Jon a “pimp”. Good Lord, you can’t make this crap up.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

These weddings are pretty sad

They are. I had a Quaker wedding which was even more low-key than this, but seriously... it looked like it was thrown together the day before.

Edited by LilaFowler
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I never thought I would say this about this show, but Fernanda's dress may actually have been too elegant/tasteful for this wedding

It’s kind of a ringer for that dress Melania T wore.  Not that that conveys elegance to her dress or anything, just very similar.

• Love 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Trashley’s friend looks like she’s on her way to roller derby practice.

Where is the other friend who nearly banged the door down.  Guess she was right, so we won't see Ashely going to her and apologizing for dissing her and throwing her out of the wedding.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Why didn't Fernanda wear a real wedding dress?  That's so sad.   Kalani looked more bridal at her penis party.

She made a quick comment in the hotel room that she was saving the wedding dress for the big Mexican wedding. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, LucyEth said:

Where is the other friend who nearly banged the door down.  Guess she was right, so we won't see Ashely going to her and apologizing for dissing her and throwing her out of the wedding.

Actually, Natalie was the first person that Ashley told that Colt was cheating.  It took a lot of guts.