Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Cammi said:

I don't get the appeal Ashely and Kalani see in these boys. When I was in my teens, I went for guys more mature than these two. These kids just scream immature every time they open their mouths. 

I got married the day I turned 23. My husband was 28. Not only older, but a combat veteran and all guy (coming from a family of girls, that was a unique perspective). I left the 'boys' back in college. I don't see what these females see in these boys - especially boys who are too young to get decent jobs or don't come with any VA benefits or anything. 

eta - watching Olga nurse the baby. So sweet. I remember when Aliya jr was a toddler and learned about breast feeding. His eyes got big and he asked, "Is it chocolate milk?" Love ya, my little garbanzo bean. 

Edited by aliya
  • Love 8
Just now, gonecrackers said:

Ashley would prefer 'a man, not a child', so she marries a 20 year old.

My sentiments exactly.  Why are you marrying this child, Ashley?

Go back to America Steven, alone and don’t come back.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

I don’t even think all of Jay’s facial hair has grown in yet. He looks like an 11th grader.

I can really see their age difference this epi. They are like a barrel heading for Niagara Falls. How many different ways can he show he doesn't want to get married? How crude must she be to try to keep up with him? I don't exactly want to say "No fool like an old fool" (and I'm twice as old as she is), but...

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

I'm surprised Skive didn't go to the German embassy, thinking that's how to get an SS number.

Ooh dark joke. I love it. That requires a knowledge of history so I'd say it's unlikely. 

• Love 23
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"Just feed him first" snaps Steven. Christ what an asshole. 

The way he said "feed him" twice. Scary.

I love Olga but it's time for her to grow a backbone and say, "You're not taking my son out of Russia unless I am going too." She is acting very passive about the whole thing and she has the power.

Now excuse me while I cry after muting the "animals out in the cold" commercial.

• Love 17

Whoa,  doggies! We have the New for 2019 90-Day Handbag slogan!

Front,  embroidered in scarlet: "I Have to Keep My Blood Pumping..."

Back,  in  turquoise: "'Cause I'm Gonna Get Clogged Up!"

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, WonderWuman73 said:

The hell...cold as hell Steven. He doesn’t have a job right, lives with grandparents and has anger management issues....the kid is better off with Aseiulo sans Kalani than this asshole. 

He's so cold talking about taking her baby away! "It'll be okay. It'll be alright"

"I want to see my son grow up," he says. He doesn't give a damn about the fact that she also wants to see her son grow up.

• Love 7