Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

I do like how the host throws a little snark and trolls them a little bit during the interviews .  It’s gotta be tough interviewing these idiots and not having dead air . 

• Love 9

She was heavily medicated tonight.

It started to wear off suddenly right at the end, hence the BJ comment. 

oops, didn't see the other posts about being medicated before I posted

Edited by Cherrio
  • Love 4
11 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

“I love mah fay-ans.” Fans? Madame, you are a two-time drunk driver on a reality show, not a public figure.

It's probably for the best she doesn't realize we are actually laughing at her, not with her. 

10 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Now I have to try to sleep after that BJ comment

As visions of sugar plums and Grangelas dance in your head....

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

He be a natural for the part of Lenny in “Of Mice and Men.”

Don't let him near your hair, Kalani!

Grangela: "I did the BJ."

Mahkul: "It's no Christ the Redeemer."

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

I do the ebates thing, but 1% is not much back during the busy holiday season.

It’s 11% back today at over 200 websites! I love Ebates and even used it when I purchased a mattress online 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, hisbunkie said:

I would guess the sheets belong to the patient. Remember it’s free, it’s poverty. 

Prenatal nurse here, there is a big move overseas to make the birthing process more natural and homey ie the sheets. It was old but nothing overly shocked me with equipment etc. interesting to note that while we have the best of the best we also higher maternal deaths. I was surprised that she got the c sec, but an 11 cm head would have trouble getting through a 10 cm cervix fully dilated. Maybe we should ask dr Leida?

• Love 18

Ashley’s bridesmaid with the black and white Pom Pom top hairstyle looks like she should be on “My Big Fat American Gypsy Wedding.” 

And if I was unceremoniously dumped Bridesmaid Natalie, I’d be mighty pissed if I was out the cost of TWO bridesmaid dresses! 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, Owwwww ma leg said:

Prenatal nurse here, there is a big move overseas to make the birthing process more natural and homey ie the sheets. It was old but nothing overly shocked me with equipment etc. interesting to note that while we have the best of the best we also higher maternal deaths. I was surprised that she got the c sec, but an 11 cm head would have trouble getting through a 10 cm cervix fully dilated. Maybe we should ask dr Leida?

I just wish Steven and Olga all the best. ??

• Love 9
2 hours ago, aliya said:

I'm just gonna say that this 'Mama Medium' who speaks for those who can't speak for themselves should be taken out and shot for preying on the vulnerable.

I know! She can make up any shit she wants and tell the family that’s what their loved one is saying. And they believe her and hand over the big bucks. 

• Love 17
38 minutes ago, magemaud said:

It’s 11% back today at over 200 websites! I love Ebates and even used it when I purchased a mattress online 

I ordered some stuff from Sephora - only 1% back. Usually it's 4-8 percent. But it was the VIB sale, so.....

• Love 1

Steven helping Olga getting ready to go to the "hospital" is really touching.  He's trying so hard, and it's really good that he's there at the right time.  Timing is everything in life and it's great that he's there to support her at the time of delivery.  I fully anticipate that he'll continue in his education, get a good job and have a great life with Olga and their child and future children in the US.

• Love 16
34 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Steven helping Olga getting ready to go to the "hospital" is really touching.  He's trying so hard, and it's really good that he's there at the right time.  Timing is everything in life and it's great that he's there to support her at the time of delivery.  I fully anticipate that he'll continue in his education, get a good job and have a great life with Olga and their child and future children in the US.

Aw that's so brave of you to admit you are heavily drinking tonight.  Good for you!   This is a judgement free zone a la Planet Fitness.  We support.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, not you again said:
3 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

It is weird that Eric's ex-wife even wanted to be at the welcoming party. It's weird that he invited her and weird that she wanted to be there.

I'm wondering if maybe she was there because that's the only way his daughter would attend. 

And...it may be the only way to see even part of the truth.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, tincansailor981 said:
2 hours ago, ALittleShelfish said:

Can Michelle do us all a favor and explain to Grangela the difference between "elder" and "elderly", once and for effing all?  

Can Michelle do us all a favor and turn over the show to someone less annoying?

Where's RICKI LAKE when we need her?

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

Legal matter between Colt and Larissa? 

Discussed in detail on their thread

2 hours ago, tincansailor981 said:

Where's Sgt Baker? 

Maybe he volunteered to go fight ISIS

• Love 6
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

Ashley’s bridesmaid with the black and white Pom Pom top hairstyle looks like she should be on “My Big Fat American Gypsy Wedding.” 

My first thought was Intervention. She had a pretty rugged rough look to her ?

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, DNR said:
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

My first thought was Intervention. She had a pretty rugged rough look to her ?

And another bridesmaid looks like she stepped out of the J Crew catalog

• Love 1

Shame on that worthless host. She didn't ask Grangela about her DUI arrest or her fooling around on Mah-kuhl with her married boyfriend. 

Interesting to hear Colt and his mama are from Seattle and have only been living in Vegas for a year. 

The things you learn on the aftershow. 

• Love 3
6 hours ago, bref said:

"Mah-kuhl is in it for the fame, I'm not", says the woman who is on her second (third?) reality show.

Never change, Grangela.

I’m always trying to figure out whose idea it was to get on this show with my suspicious squinty eyes... ??

I’m 90% with Jesse (the narcissistic Dutch guy) it was his idea—I can’t believe he was the product of those super chill hippie parents, they were soooo cool (especially the stepdad). I think Darcy was really looking for love (or a younger trophy lover) but I doubt she’d want all that humiliation televised. But who knows with these couples? ??‍♀️

Edited by CSS.MD
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

They live in Canada.

? I wish you could meet my girlfriend
My girlfriend who lives in Canada
She couldn't be sweeter, I wish you could meet her
My girlfriend who lives in Canada

Her name is Alberta, she lives in Vancouver
She cooks like my mother and sucks like a Hoover
I e-mail her every single day, just to make sure that everything's okay
It's a pity she lives so far away in Canada ?

*NOT GOING TO POST THE REST OF THE LYRICS IN CASE THEY’RE TOO GRAPHIC FOR THIS FORUM’S RULES ????

• Love 7
9 hours ago, zillabreeze said:

True story.  My wanna be actor cousin and fiance were chosen for one of the wedding shows, all expenses paid.  Family refused to act f-ed up.  Offer withdrawn.

Yes! Met some Bridezillas in Mexico and they were told to act extra dramatic, etc.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

So far I am giving Steven a bit of a pass, he is a scared kid trying to take charge. I believe he had a bit of a rough background and also was a bit of a slacker.  At least he got them on the show to try to make a bit of $$$, misguided as it may be. I like this couple better than all these other asshats. 

Me too. They're my favorites. I think Olga is so adorable, and I feel genuine love between them. I'm really rooting for those two kids!

I also feel love between Ashley and Jay. And that's it really.

• Love 5

This topic is marked NO SPOILERS; discussion is limited to the show only.  Do not post what you read on Starcasm, their Facebook/Insta/Twitter pages, YouTube, etc.  If you want to discuss spoilers and what you read elsewhere about the couples, visit the appropriate couple's thread marked SPOILERS.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, SuzyQILoveYou said:

Me too. They're my favorites. I think Olga is so adorable, and I feel genuine love between them. I'm really rooting for those two kids!

They're my favorites too. I wish them well in the long run. ??

• Love 2
5 hours ago, SuzyQILoveYou said:

I think Fernanda loves Jonathan, and vice versa. 

• Love 4
6 hours ago, not you again said:

I wonder if she may be related to Ashley.  I see a resemblance in their facial bone structure and eyes.  She's certainly a warning against hard living. ?

I agree that Brittni/Brandi whatever her name was is definitely related to Ashley.  They have the same face!  I was looking for the identification on the chyron, but it wasn't there.  So maybe the producers want to keep things simple, if their family dynamics aren't drama-laden.

• Love 2
16 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

The makeup artist contoured the hell out of her chins to make them less noticeable. 

and in doing so, created a clear line between the pink chin and the brown chest. After noticing her presentable hair and clothes, the line was all I could look at. 

• Love 2