Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, hookedontv said:

Geoffrey and Varya are a snooze fest!! 

I wonder if he is a nit picker. With those people there is always something wrong with their partner, too quiet, too loud, too spoiled, too assertive, too timid, etc. never pleased so they have to move on. Never just right.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:
6 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Apparently shoulder pads are still in style in Russia 

They’re pretty big now. Even bigger fall 2020.

Sigh, I need to get out more 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Damn, Geoffrey hasn’t even unpacked his toiletries, duct tape, hunting knives, and sleeping pills before he’s bitching at her.  Let her settle in!

I'm laughing but also shuddering. 

2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I smell a scam, just saying

Wow, really? You are such a cynical nay saying Captain Bringdown. This is TRUE LOVE.

• LOL 5
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

On her phone, he’s THE Williams. Like the Williams are a family or some such thing. 

She's met many Williams in her life, but he's THE Williams.

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
40 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Oh, help me, Jesus.  The guitar strumming.  The earnest lyrics about pizza.  The fact that she’s a YouTube “influencer.”  Rage building.

*deep breaths*  I still have Sister Wives coming up tonight and I have to pace myself.

It's a very delicate balance.  I run into that myself.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

The woman beater is all me, me, me. Ugh, he makes my skin crawl. 

So Avery makes a point of mentioning (not for the first time) she is the sole support of her kids and herself. Her daughter's father drove up in a nice car. He contributes no support?

She needs to put down the bong and find someone local. But no matter whom, before we know it she'll have three kids by three fathers (I assume both kids are not from one man).

I refuse to watch "Yolanda" with the sound on. That nasal voice and accent is so unattractive and I get enough of it here in MD.   

• Love 11