Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

I can't even imagine the sweating I'd be doing in the freakin' Phillipines, let alone at a crowded street market in the freakin' Phillipines! My hair would look like a Mayoed mop! 

No, we have here a self-aware guy with a 5'2" blind spot.

• Love 3

“We’re like an old married couple!”

Ahahahahah you dumb twat. It would be cheaper to buy a Real Doll and convince the community that your mental health depends on them treating her like a real person (i.e. go make like Lars and the Real Girl)

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

7 minutes ago, Archer27 said:

Ed is embarrassing...so loud and dumb.

I don't think he's any of the above! Maybe naive regarding Rose, but that's about it. 

Totally agree. I think he is being cautious with Rose and pretty upfront about her money grabbing ways. 
I spent some time in Manila, you cannot imagine the humidity. It’s overwhelming .  It’s like sticking your head in an oven   

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

True story - when I was a senior in high school, a close friend of mine was Danny Devito's girlfriend.   He was a hairdresser at the time living in Asbury Park, NJ.  I used my parent's car to drive to Asbury Park with her and he fixed me up with his friend.   We used to double date.  He was hilarious--but SHE WAS FUNNIER!

How cool. Too bad his friend wasn't Michael Douglas, I think they were room mates at one time

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Archer27 said:

I have a half day tomorrow, and then district is closed for 3 weeks....Distance learning. This is going to be interesting....Of course safety is most important. 

Mrs. Bison,  a teacher, is doing exactly the same thing starting Tuesday, even the same name, distance learning.  All the kids in her school have chromebooks!

• Love 6

Who besides me thinks the bisexual couple are just good friends faking it to be on the show? Or at least I think the American girl is faking it. (Not telling parents, saying she wants to be celibate, etc.)

• Useful 4
  • Love 15
5 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Mrs. Bison,  a teacher, is doing exactly the same thing starting Tuesday, even the same name, distance learning.  All the kids in her school have chromebooks!

I just heard in California, everyone over 65 has to be quarantined.

Mr. Renatae would go stir crazy after about 3.5 hours.

Edited by renatae
Just now, Floatingbison said:
5 minutes ago, Archer27 said:

I have a half day tomorrow, and then district is closed for 3 weeks....Distance learning. This is going to be interesting....Of course safety is most important. 

She is in 9th grade and doing that too but she doesn't have a chromebook, hope it still works with a regular lap top computer. She is not motivated to do homework or work on her own so this should be real interesting. She is all about the after school fun activities not the learning. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, hisbunkie said:

I spent some time in Manila, you cannot imagine the humidity.  

It is like wearing a hot cloud parka with a hood...you broast in your own juices until you have the relief of a cool shower and clean dry clothes...and then hot sweaty cycle starts again...

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

My students all have chromebooks too.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, renatae said:

Who besides me thinks the bisexual couple are just good friends faking it to be on the show? Or at least I think the American girl is faking it. (Not telling parents, saying she wants to be celibate, etc.)

I’m sure we will see some edgy bi kissing. As a gen xer I’m so over posing millienials 

• LOL 3
  • Love 15
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Unpopular opinion but I wish they would swap out Loren and Alexia 

I agree. I used to like them a lot but they are annoying me the last few episodes. 

Angela and Michael commenting on Lisa and Usman would be better.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

David’s chat is reminding me of the days of AOL.  How fancy and cosmopolitan I felt with my chats, the little emojis, the tiny chirping sounds when a new message came in.  I’d warm up a pizza pocket, check my Tamagotchi, and return to the computer to a whole inbox of fresh messages.  Ahh, 1995 . . . good times. 

Good times indeed

• Love 7

Yup, and no gatherings of 250+ people. My 87 year old mother has COPD so no visitors to her house either. 

• Love 2

I heard in England if you're over 70 you have to quarantine - it may be for 12 weeks!!!

I am over 70 - in the process of downsizing and buying a smaller house, then have to sell this one.  

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I’m sure we will see some edgy bi kissing. As a gen xer I’m so over posing millienials 

Just like super edgy marijuana infused cooking.  JFC.....pumpkin spice, way to be a stereotype.

• Love 5