Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

It’s ok because he’s rich

Oh is she gong to be dissapointed.  

Don't forget "And his body is big."

Sister Rosemarie's little smile when she said it is what sold it .

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

It’s ok because he’s rich

Oh is she gong to be dissapointed.  

It’s all relative, isn’t it?  He has indoor plumbing, electricity and a/c and access to education for her son. I’d say she’s doing well for herself. He cares about her. 

• Love 15
1 minute ago, TigerLily20 said:

so.....how much money will they try to get out of Ed......and while I understand them wanting a new life, I can't get behind the kid calling him Daddy already....

It's his own damn fault by not telling her the truth about nearly everything 

• Love 7

I wonder about some of these children's fathers as well. Why would yoga woman (name?) bother going to see Ash, given that she has two children whose fathers seem to be in their lives? She will not be able to bring her girls to live there. Just like the woman (mother of Lucy) from last year and British guy John.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

It’s all relative, isn’t it?  He has indoor plumbing, electricity and a/c and access to education for her son. I’d say she’s doing well for herself. He cares about her. 

Agreed. His modest life will look like utter luxury to her. 

• Love 17
3 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

As we didn't have the regular Chat I went to the upper right corner with the recent replies/topics and found it there.

Aha. Not visible on my cellphone. 

I see it now on my Kindle.

• Useful 1
2 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

Remember she already hit him up for $$$’s.  

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Archer27 said:

I wonder about some of these children's fathers as well. Why would yoga woman (name?) bother going to see Ash, given that she has two children whose fathers seem to be in their lives? She will not be able to bring her girls to live there. Just like the woman (mother of Lucy) from last year and British guy John.

Ash is planning on moving with his child to the US.  

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

If Ed was truly rich rich. Then neither Rose or sister Rosie would care if he was 3 feet tall.

And he wouldn't have to trawl Asianbeautiesdotcom or whatever cheesy website he was trawling looking for poor, desperate women.

• Love 4