Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, OldButHappy said:

Ugh..I've been listening to these knuckleheads while doing the dishes (last night's lollipop incident resulted in what I can best describe as "atomic munchies", creating stacks of dishes). The recurrent thought while listening?

Gowan!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Gigglepuff said:

She's actually annoying me. Clutching the pillow and acting all childish. She's not even the youngest participant in the history of the franchise, I don't buy her little girl act. 

Also I wonder what her family would actually have to say, I am not buying all of her act either. I think the whole family wants their own show.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
Just now, Emmeline said:

I hate to say this but, Natalie does have a valid point in not just saying “I love You”.  Many people say that too quickly.

Then she shouldn't have said it in the first place.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
Just now, charmed1 said:

American Black woman? No. There was a lady from Philly who was marrying a Nigerian guy.

Yes, but there was the young woman with the guy from DR, can't remember her name. She had a spinoff.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

I hate to say this but, Natalie does have a valid point in not just saying “I love You”.  Many people say that too quickly.

Now that Angela had work on her face she needs a breast reduction.

I think it should still be said before you apply for a K1 visa, though...

• Love 2

What happened is......Natalie’s ex-husband messed her up!!!

She is still in love with him.

And, this not getting her visa to move on with her life in USA.........is giving her more time ‘mourn’ her last marriage.

She has suffered some kind of divorce PTSD/Depression.

Disclaimer:  I am not a Licensed professional!  🥱

Edited by Dance4Life
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5