Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

What does Jasmine do? Stay home and crochet? She is such a bore! We've heard what she doesn't like time and time again--people, music, seasonings......the only thing she seems to like is her sister. 

Jasmine reminds me of Bernadette on her first date with Howard on BBT.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Dear lord Jasmine is such a crashing bore. Does she like anything? 

I mean, I don't want to go to a club with loud music and drinking and smoking, but I'm OLD. 

She’s pushing for his folks to move out, but she’s only been there  20 days!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Ok. So she has to live with his folks but he has to sleep somewhere else because god forbid this couple with nothing in common and absolutely zero chemistry might bump genitals under the moms roof, BUT also her sister who lives 10 minutes away is back in town. So why is she living with his family again?

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
Just now, blubld43 said:

I can't say I care for that music either, but I'm not marrying someone who wants to earn his living that way.

Why is she with him?

Blake's friend is full of shit, though. What difference does it make to her where Jasmine sits? My husband is a musician and was gigging quite a bit when we were first engaged/married. I used to go to every gig but that got old fast. After a couple of years I was a rare sight at a club. Not once did anyone express any disapproval that I wasn't sitting front and center like a good little band wife. (Most of the time we all sat off to one side so we could hear each other speak). Who are these people? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 16
Just now, brillia79 said:

I go out of my way to avoid Sister Wives. How dare TLC sneak this in on 90DF night! I’d rather see another garbage filler show like Smothered, or that confusing nail show.

I watched the first season of it and that was more than enough!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, brillia79 said:

I go out of my way to avoid Sister Wives. How dare TLC sneak this in on 90DF night! I’d rather see another garbage filler show like Smothered, or that confusing nail show.

Me too! Great comment! 🙂

• Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Blake's friend is full of shit, though. What difference does it make to her where Jasmine sits? My husband is a musician and was gigging quite a bit when we were first engaged/married. I used to go to every gig but that got old fast. After a couple of years I was a rare sight at a club. Not once did anyone express any disapproval that I wasn't sitting front and center like a good little band wife. (Most of the time we all sat off to one side so we could hear each other speak). Who are these people? 

True, but I bet you like your husband. Jasmine is struggling to pretend to care about Blake.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, blubld43 said:

Does Jasmine ever wear any outfit that is not yoga shorts, tight sleeveless t-shirt, and Heidi braids!? This is the most boring woman ever.

I think she could be the most boring person ever, certainly on the 90 franchise. How did these two stiffs get on the show?

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
10 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

It took her 3 hours! 

Every time with her is like a master class in OCD.

And she didn't think about what he does for a living? It's like, "Well, I'm seeing this guy, and he's a chef, and I can't stand the smell of food or eat it, or the crowds and the air in the restaurant, or his hours," etc., etc., "but we're getting married."  So she goes passive aggressive by taking forever to get ready. And I've had enough of her snide remarks about the parents, who took this rude, dour, ungrateful number in for free, and not on the couch, either.  

Edited by Tuneful
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 15
1 minute ago, sagittarius sue said:

I've heard there is some great snark on it here at PT, but I can't bring myself to watch it.

It is easy enough to snark about them without watching it.   In fact, it is better that way.  And with Meri selling LuLaRoe  and Janelle doing the 'life coach" stuff the snark is even better

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

My husband is a musician and was gigging quite a bit when we were first engaged/married. I used to go to every gig but that got old fast.

I used to go to every performance of every play that my husband was in that I was not in, but I finally gave it up.   She will, too, I bet.

• Love 2