Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

30 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Juliana totally got triggered for the wrong thing.  She's mad that she hasn't worked and has no money and she is insignificant in the eyes of that moderator.  She's embarrassed.  So now she's going off on stuff that she totally chose....she chose to be a yacht chick hanging out with rich guys and making no income.  

She doesn't have any right to his existing assets as it's normally written.  She should just be jockeying for a settlement and part of anything new they do etc. etc.   This really doesn't have anything to do with her being an independent woman and working.   If she was really independent and bet on herself she'd model and make her money and wouldn't need to be dependent on him at all!   

I thought she started two businesses and was heading into a medical career after being rescued from a life of child slavery and poverty! A successful “ international model” . Is it possible all those stories were so much BS and 

• Love 3

Bullshit!

They got all the ‘natural products’ recipes on Pinterest!

She went to Costa Rica to have bachelorette party!

Tanya didn’t even know the name of the indigenous people or their medicine! 🤣

She is learning Salsa to party and nasty-gyrate with all the men!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 13
Just now, Floatingbison said:

She needs to work on herself, babe.

Simple procedure to remove the moles, literally takes 20 minutes in doctor's office.

Lose some weight.

Find an American guy.  There's only about 85 million of us.

Maybe a rat will gnaw them off while she's sleeping.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

She needs to work on herself, babe.

Simple procedure to remove the moles, literally takes 20 minutes in doctor's office.

Lose some weight.

Find an American guy.  There's only about 85 million of us.

She has a sweetness that is obscured by being a dumbo sad sack

• Love 4
1 minute ago, iwasish said:

I thought she started two businesses and was heading into a medical career after being rescued from a life of child slavery and poverty! A successful “ international model” . Is it possible all those stories were so much BS and 

BS on this show? No way.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

I missed part of Musel's talk with his fam in Turkey.  Did he not make it sound as though he just found out about the kids when he arrived in the US?  I thought he knew about them all the time, but they just didn't mention them when she went to Turkey.  I still don't like him or her at this point.   All these couples are loons.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Twopper said:

I missed part of Musel's talk with his fam in Turkey.  Did he not make it sound as though he just found out about the kids when he arrived in the US?  I thought he knew about them all the time, but they just didn't mention them when she went to Turkey.  I still don't like him or her at this point.   All these couples are loons.

He made out that he didn’t know and she tricked him

Edited by Angry Moldovan

Tanyas Mother is rude just like her daughter!

Do not touch my Jack Daniels...??

really!

It is $15.  Just buy ....more!  

Sinjin was abandoned by her daughter!  

He should marry her.  Make Tanya spend all the visa money.....and, then dump these hoarding loser chicks!  

• Love 9
16 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Couldn't all of this be learned on line.

Oh, here we go, beach time and party time.  So it's a 30 day vacation.

I really think she doesn't like Syngin very much.

• Love 6
14 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Personally I think Tania went to sow her oats before the big day.

yeah, I think she is really checking out the scenery, and I don't mean the rain forest.  Wouldn't be surprised if Syngyn gets a "dear Syngyn" letter.   Her mom really bugs. 

• Love 4
Just now, tvrox said:

I really think she doesn't like Syngin very much.

90 Day Fiance = Sinjin

I wonder how many shows Tanya tried to get on.

Is this storyline real, anyways?

Did 90 Days agree to film at 2 locations?  

I cannot remember.  Was TLC filming in SA, too?

• Love 3
Just now, Gigglepuff said:

Pillow Talk's at a special time? 

Yeah, immediately after.  I was so used to it being an hour later that I missed the time change and thought it was only showing at 2 am but that is the encore presentation.

• Love 1
Just now, Dance4Life said:

90 Day Fiance = Sinjin

I wonder how many shows Tanya tried to get on.

Is this storyline real, anyways?

Did 90 Days agree to film at 2 locations?  

I cannot remember.  Was TLC filming in SA, too?

They did last season with cold sholds 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

People who know Turkish said Mursel lied.  He said he just learned she had three children.

I really would like to know what the person he was talking to exactly said. I don't trust TLC.

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Don't touch TattooTits' Jack Daniels!!  BUDDY

Wow, she spent enough time busting him for drinking her booze. She's a real winner. So encouraging and all. The apple didn't fall far from the tree

• LOL 1
  • Love 4