Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

yes girl.  if you view money as power or your ticket to happiness then he has more power.  it's exactly like what all the girls on the yacht were talking about....get the jewelry, the apartment in your name and anchor him for life with a baby.   you know the drill....

• Love 9

Laughing at Michael because that mediator meeting did not turn out like he hoped...that Juliana would be so initimated that she'd just give in to whatever he wants. That mediator was great.

Plus, he broke up with her before for no reason for three months? Of course, now that Juliana knows what's what, she needs to make sure she's taken care of like he said. He wants to act like a savior, put his money where his mouth is. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
2 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

How old is this guy? Another 40 year old man who is afraid of his parents 

My long time paramour started working for his father's business AFTER we had been together awhile. It sucks because now he is afraid to speak up to his parents because he needs the job and they are overbearing. I would never go into another relationship with a man who is beholden to his parents, but I've been with him 11 years so it's a little too late now.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, kendi said:

If Mursel knew he could never tell his parents about Anna's kids, and his family comes before Anna, why is he even in a relationship with her? They're both miserable. They don't even seem like they LIKE each other.

and I don't like either of them, either.   I am having trouble believing that word of this won't get back to his parents.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

yes girl.  if you view money as power or your ticket to happiness then he has more power.  it's exactly like what all the girls on the yacht were talking about....get the jewelry, the apartment in your name and anchor him for life with a baby.   you know the drill....

Juliana, happiness has to come from within you. All the stuff is just satiation. It is a highly addictive drug.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Don’t forget the car.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, kendi said:

Laughing at Michael because that mediator meeting did not turn out like he hoped...that Juliana would be so initimated that she'd just give in to whatever he wants. That mediator was great.

Plus, he broke up with her before for no reason for three months? Of course, now that Juliana knows what's what, she needs to make sure she's taken care of like he said. He wants to act like a savior, put his money where his mouth is. 

She knows how this game is played. "I just want to be independent" will probably scare him into thinking his trophy is walking away.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

The parents are in Turkey. I don’t really care if he does not tell them. They are not involved in their daily life.

I have a problem that he does not want to be a fun step-dad.

Sorry, I am down for the socially challenged nerdy types.

But, I do not think I trust this man alone with the boys. Either, anger issue or even pedo tendencies.

He looks so uncomfortable around them.

The kids already said they do not like him. Kids can read auras.

• Love 7

I don’t see what Juliana is entitled to other than support until she can work. Sorry little miss pre noosh, you ain’t getting your grubby little meat hooks on the bulk of what he’s earned, even if he’s an asshole.  Judging by her outfit, she should be able to get a job at Jiffy Lube.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

My long time paramour started working for his father's business AFTER we had been together awhile. It sucks because now he is afraid to speak up to his parents because he needs the job and they are overbearing. I would never go into another relationship with a man who is beholden to his parents, but I've been with him 11 years so it's a little too late now.

I've worked in my dad's firm for over 20 years. For a long time I was making much less money than my peers.  I guess I stuck with it out of loyalty, but  It's been a challenge at times.

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3

I’m too practical, I’m sitting here thinking “how are they going to the gym?” “Did they just sign up for a membership?” “How are they paying for this?” “Is Sasha gonna fuck someone new chick in the bathroom during a pee break?” 

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

I don’t see what Juliana is entitled to other than support until she can work. Sorry little miss pre noosh, you ain’t getting your grubby little meat hooks on the bulk of what he’s earned, even if he’s an asshole.  Judging by her outfit, she should be able to get a job at Jiffy Lube.

She won't disclose her modelling/yachting income?

• Love 2