Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, Neurochick said:

Old money wouldn’t be caught dead on this show.

Or he has a trust fund which enabled him to pick a douchey professioon as a wine entrepreneur, much to mummy and daddy's chagrin. If he is from old moneym, his parents are DYING of embarrassment right now. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 12
2 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

Aw, friend has cute dimples.  Don’t know why they need to be at the airport, though.

Because production wants her to bring friends to the airport? And they want to be on TV? 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 4
Just now, poeticlicensed said:

Or he has a trust fund which enabled him to pick a douchey professioon as a wine entrepreneur, much to mummy and daddy's chagrin. If he is from old moneym, his parents are DYING of embarrassment right now. 

That's like people who are interviewed on the news. We had a family friend who died under strange circumstances and the local news were always trying to interview their family but people raised old school with money wouldn't be caught dead airing their dirty laundry on tv.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

C'mon these frumpy guys choose young women who look like models and then wonder why they don't love them? 

LOL at the guy with the bleached blonde hair, there is no way he could attract model material without a catch.

1 minute ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Barry Gibb

YES! He's a combination of young Prince Harry/Barry Gibb

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

My 75 year old mother gets Friend requests from men on Facebook and gets hit on while playing Words With Friends. I always joke that I must be doing something wrong because no men are coming on to me on Facebook. 🙂 My mom is a widow and has no intention of meeting men online which makes it even funnier.

Happens to me playing Words With Friends. I'm no spring chicken and my profile pic is with my hubby! Still get these "how are you, dear?" messages. Ugh. One of them wanted me to get on a chat app with him, obviously so he could hit me up for money. Right. Block.

Also, obvioeveryone considers you too young and savvy to hit on, not vulnerable and desperate. I still can't figure out though, why my husband's photo doesn't discourage them. Hey, I'm not Darcy or Grangela!

Edited by renatae
  • Love 5

Sorry, everyone I'm late to the party.

I'm finding this Robert dude pretty unpalatable. He flat out says he wants a nanny for his kid, and it's pretty obvious the rest of his reasoning begins and ends with sex. Not surprising that his wife just ghosted him one day, but disgusting that she left that poor child, who seems very sweet.

• Love 5

What's with these women buying new vibrators when they are about to be with their fiancees?  I would think the ritual would be more like throwing them away, or rinsing them off and giving them away to their single friends.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2