Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Gigglepuff said:

How old is this idiot? How does he figure he and his ex had kids young? Those kids are under 10, he's got to be in his 40s. 

This guy has quite the inflated opinion of himself, but he looks so hangdog.

• LOL 4
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Lol dude, you are punching way above your weight.  Your model will be on to a hotter, younger rich dude after she gets the green card.  And I am here for it.

The green card & his money (if he has any)

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Gigglepuff said:

How old is this idiot? How does he figure he and his ex had kids young? Those kids are under 10, he's got to be in his 40s. 

Exactly what I said to my husband. He had to be at least thirty when he had his first child. Idiot. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

His new girlfriend will stand out like a sore thumb and you know the people there will be snickering behind their backs. Not that I feel sorry for this douche.

I think this guy is a poser. It's not that he lives in Greenwich, it's how long has he lived in Greenwich? His wife and he both speak too freely about how much money he has. It's a red flag IMO. I grew up around folks whose names are on products we use every day. None of them are like this guy and his wife. At all.

Edited by Julyolo
  • Love 24
5 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

His new girlfriend will stand out like a sore thumb and you know the people there will be snickering behind their backs. Not that I feel sorry for this douche.

I'm sure people there are used to rich douches going through midlife crises with hot younger women (although most probably manage to find American women). Not that the fine upper .01% won't still snicker.

But you have to assume that Juliana is going to want to move to NYC STAT. Greenwich is so close, yet so far away.

Edited by Andi27
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, Julyolo said:

I think this guy is a poser. It's not that he lives in Greenwich, it's how long has he lived in Greenwich? His wife and he both speak too freely about how much money he has. It's a red flag IMO.

Exactly. Greenwich is very old money, those people would nevah discuss their lives on television, never mind their money.

Edited by blubld43
  • Useful 1
  • Love 18
1 minute ago, Julyolo said:

I think this guy is a poser. It's not that he lives in Greenwich, it's how long has he lived in Greenwich? His wife and he both speak too freely about how much money he has. It's a red flag IMO.

Likely new rich....old money never talks about how rich they are, its vulgar

• Love 19
4 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Everyone in town will think Juliana is the au pair

And all the dads will look at the earnest, bespectacled, stolid young women from Belgium or Switzerland or Croatia who are watching their kids and heave a huge, envious sigh. 

2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Nouveau riche

Only without the riche. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3