Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, Frozendiva said:

Some garden garage type suites are becoming legal here. Probably not hugely different than the she-shed,

They actually make small, studio apartment type sheds now, easily connected to power and water.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Sister, you are welcome to your opinion but it is your sister's life and she can make her own choices and learn from them.

I would very much like to smack the smug smirk off sister's face. Talk about patronizing. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

Ok so someone thinks Tanya has been on MTV before with a South African guy?  More info please.  What show, what timeline. 

No. She looks like someone who was on MTV, but I can’t find anything to support that. Not w South African guy, just didn’t know her name (Tania) so used that as a reference. 

Just now, Kroliosis said:

No. She looks like someone who was on MTV, but I can’t find anything to support that. Not w South African guy, just didn’t know her name (Tania) so used that as a reference. 

I think she got thrown out of a Biden event or something, made the news. 

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

I thought Bee lady is from Nebraska. Why is she picking up MRSA at O'Hare? That's Chicago

I think she’s in Wisconsin

edit: nope Nebraska. I am just making up my own story lines 

Edited by Kroliosis
Duh
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

I like the Bee Keeper, but I also want to slap her.  If I had children, no way would this man be staying in my house if I had children.  At least not for the first few weeks.   Anybody want to take bets on how long it is before she is pregnant since no one on this show has a clue about birth control.

• Love 6

I had a wasps nest in my bedroom wall this past summer. When I woke up every morning, there were a dozen or so wasps on the window, trying to find a way out. I never figured out how they got in in the first place. Luckily, they weren’t interested    In stinging me. I think the cold weather was their downfall.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

She looks like she’s on her way to a PTA meeting, not at the airport ready to meet the guy who will disrupt her three son’s young lives. 

I thinks she’s dressed adorably for her body type. I love her dress. Very flattering. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Been trying to Google Tania, this is bugging me why she looks so familiar

Me too, for days. Every time I saw the promos. Good news is I must be tv and not my personal life since others see it also. 

• Love 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I had a wasps nest in my bedroom wall this past summer. When I woke up every morning, there were a dozen or so wasps on the window, trying to find a way out. I never figured out how they got in in the first place. Luckily, they weren’t interested    In stinging me. I think the cold weather was their downfall.

A good frost kills them.

1 minute ago, Kroliosis said:

A lot of folks on this show use fake names, I do think Tania is a famewhore....not sure why but I do

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Gigglepuff said:

I think she got thrown out of a Biden event or something, made the news. 

From the looks of it, she was one of the protesters when the Biden was presiding over the Joint Congressional Session that affirmed the Electoral College selection of Trump.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Here’s the TLC money shot. Pretending like the foreign spouse may not show up. It was funny only when Mohammed was hiding behind the columns in the airport. 

That was hilarious. A classic moment. 

1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Marsul seems...interesting.

Is he hearing impaired? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2