Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, PityFree said:

Muslim boyfriend is going to have a lot of issues with culture especially since he can’t speak the same language as his fiancé.  I see some horrible fights in his future.

Can they fight using sign language?

• LOL 8
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh goody, a friend who's "opinionated" and "has no filter" and "calls it like she sees it". Jesus Christ. My head hurts. 

Cue the song "That's What Friends Are For" on TLC.  LOL!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

You know, she and David Poor have really grown on me.  It came out of nowhere.  Me used to not accept this, but I’ve given in to it. 

David and Annie are hysterical, especially Annie.  As I posted last week, David hit the jackpot with Annie. She's cute, can cook, and has a great, snarky personality.

• Love 12
4 minutes ago, PityFree said:

Muslim boyfriend is going to have a lot of issues with culture especially since he can’t speak the same language as his fiancé.  I see some horrible fights in his future.

Yes, and we will be treated to endless Talking Heads about how controlling he is.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:
6 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

You know, she and David Poor have really grown on me.  It came out of nowhere.  Me used to not accept this, but I’ve given in to it. 

David and Annie are hysterical, especially Annie.  As I posted last week, David hit the jackpot with Annie. She's cute, can cook, and has a great, snarky personality.

I adore them. They seem to really like, love and enjoy each other. Who would have thought it. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 18

Sasha only gets to see his oldest son on holidays because of his ex evil bitch mistake wife... so you want him to move to another continent because he was fun at the toy store and will be a great dad?

Girl.

• Love 19

Betsy. Fucking can it. The screams of a woman in labor are a universal language. 

And she's due in five days. Do you really expect her to get on a plane? And why is she badgering her now? So far I hate Sister Betsy. \

When she says "Love you bye" is sounds like "die in a fire"

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 13

Listen, sister, you are right, she really should have thought this "giving birth in Russia when you don't speak the language" thing through more.

But having this talk 4 days before she gives birth doesn't do anyone any good.

Edited by Andi27
  • Love 9
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Betsy. Fucking can it. The screams of a woman in labor are a universal language. 

And she's due in five days. Do you really expect her to get on a plane? And why is she badgering her now? So far I hate Sister Betsy. 

Shades of Libby's sisters.

• Love 14

I went to Russia about 20 years ago during grad school and in order to go we all had to get special insurance that would fly us out of the country to Finland or other places if there was *any* sort of health issue.  Also we were warned about the huge HIV and hepatitis issues they have had there. Somehow I don’t think things are better now.   You would not catch me having unprotected sex with Sasha.

Edited by PityFree
  • Useful 5
  • Love 9