Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Now that I think about, Avery must be faking it.  

I doubt she or her mother would have passed the psych interview with a traumatic incident in her past.  

That must be some psych interview, if Darcey, Angela, Nicole, and Danielle “passed” it!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

I got the impression she was asked to leave because she was kind of apologizing for her behavior as she hugged Shaun. But I’m sure she collected her Tell All Bonus paycheck as she left. 

She did what they paid her to do

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Pixilicious said:

This reunion is so boring...i picked the wrong night to join this forum...TLC has lost their flipping marbles if they think anyone believes the whole Caesar/Maria storyline...too much time wasted on moronic bs

I am so sorry.  It usually is a little livelier, but this is a pretty awful reunion show, and that's saying a lot because most of them are pretty bad.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I got the impression she was asked to leave because she was kind of apologizing for her behavior as she hugged Shaun. But I’m sure she collected her Tell All Bonus paycheck as she left. 

And the box of halloween candy. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I really hope Omar says adios once he works out that there is no green card for him

Isn’t that a given? On yesterday’s episode, he was not interested once the green card was 95% off the table.

Edited by brillia79
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, Pixilicious said:

This reunion is so boring...i picked the wrong night to join this forum...TLC has lost their flipping marbles if they think anyone believes the whole Caesar/Maria storyline...too much time wasted on moronic bs

This is dragging. 3 hours is excessive. All the action happened in the first 45 minutes. It's been snoozeville ever since

• Love 7

I don't understand why they all feel so sorry for Caesar on one hand, yet on the other hand are busy remarking how he was scammed by her. They are more or less saying there was never any real relationship. Why doesn't any one ask him how his judgement is so poor, or his self-esteem is so deficient he was willing to "wait" all this time?

Edited by Julyolo
  • Love 13