Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

I think she fashions herself a sexy cougar type who can teach Aladin the ways of the woman and they will both have mind blowing sex. In other words, she's delusional.

She thinks she's living in a Jackie Collins novel

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

I think she fashions herself a sexy cougar type who can teach Aladin the ways of the woman and they will both have mind blowing sex. In other words, she's delusional.

According to Laura,

Spoiler

Aladin belongs in "The Other Way".

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

I really believe that Aladin is gay (not that there is anything wrong with that) and it is unacceptable in his culture so he had to find a beard and Laura is it.  Probably thought an older woman would not expect too much and just be thrilled to be with him.  Boy he didn't know she would be obsessed with the quality of the Jiggy Jiggy.

I think that this is a very reasonable hypothesis. Props to Aladin, he's playing the part for all he's worth. 

• Love 20

I hate people who employ magical thinking.  "What if I get denied?" We'll find a way. What way Tiffany? Hire an expensive lawyer that you cant afford? Move to a third country. Please. Maybe you should've thought about this before you got married and knocked up. 

• Love 13
6 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Why are they using the Outlander theme song to sell Ritz Crackers?

The “Skye Boat Song” has been around longer than both Outlander or Ritz Crackers 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

I really dislike Tiffany. Shes so selfish and self-righteous.  Who is going to pay for Tiffany's birth in America? Does she have insurance?

Who was going to pay for it in SA? I think she figured out they wouldn't let.her have it on the state, and that her travel insurance wouldn't cover the birth either. 

• Love 3

Are we seeing both bra straps and camisole straps, Tiff?   If you are going to show the straps make sure we don't see the hardware on them.   That just looks tacky, tacky, tacky.

Also your butt looks ginormous perched on that rock.   '

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

Tiffany never had any intention of having a baby in South Africa, and now she's using Daniel as a reason to come to the U.S..    I can't see Princess Tiffany having anything but a fancy delivery room, with all of the latest equipment available, and all on my tax dollar.   

Fortunately, Ronald will never get any kind of visa to the U.S., and if they even consider it, I hope every Representative and Senator in Congress gets ton of phone calls and emails protesting him getting a visa.       I would be stunned if they even let him in the country for the Tell All, (I'm assuming they have one?).      It would be cheaper to pay for a private hospital there, than it would just to fly back to the U.S.    

Did Jenny really sell all of her furniture?  Or is it all packed in those humongous suitcases?    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

I hate people who employ magical thinking.  "What if I get denied?" We'll find a way. What way Tiffany? Hire an expensive lawyer that you cant afford? Move to a third country. Please. Maybe you should've thought about this before you got married and knocked up. 

Tiffany cant meet the income requirements to bring someone over to the US   much less a lawyer

• Love 8

Way to honor your son's culture, Deavan...calling yourself in traditional garb "ridiculous "...

And I'm sorry I'm cynical I dont believe Ronald cares that much for Daniel and I think Tiffany fashions herself some Helen of Troy  where men will die for her love. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 11