Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, LilaFowler said:

Why is she slouching at the table like that?

She thinks she bring cutesy and sexy. Another one who watched too many rom-coms with Meg Ryan or Julia Roberts. 
Now Omar is getting the same smartass as treatment her mother got. 

And I don’t think the sex was as good as she’s trying to pretend.

• Useful 1
  • Love 21
11 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Tim went through all the trouble to wear a matching hat and watch for this outing, so he is salty that he's expected to give much more than that.

It almost looks like his chest is wrapped under that T shirt. And why expose those less than manly shoulders? 

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
5 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Habibi is an Arabic term of endearment. I think the female equivalent is habiti. I learned this on a series I watched recently 

thanks.  I need to turn on closed captions for this show.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

She hasn't had a period in 7 months. What kind of fantasy world is Angie living in?

Liar, liar pants on fire.  I believe the last time Angela had her period was during  Bush the son's first administration.

• LOL 15
  • Love 4
34 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

So both Tim and Ben have travelled all that way and they're not interested in sex?  That's just bizarre to me.

I'm surprised at Tim, but not at Ben. Ben's faith tells him to wait for marriage. It doesn't matter that he's been married before. I'll bet anything he was a virgin until his wedding and probably his wife was, too. The sex was all within the marriage, I believe.

Akinyi's family also is Christian and hasn't even let him stay in his own rented place. I'm sure he was expecting she had the same ideas about sex before marriage. In fact, she seems to have been completely circumspect up until now. I'm not surprised he is surprised. Suddenly, she seems to have become a different person, although she has obviously been that person, just not to him.

• Useful 2
  • Love 9