Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Keanu was engaged, his baby died and I think his fiancée killed herself. I remember the National Enquirer taking photos of him crying at the gravesite...disgusting. I think he swore off relationships after that. He is a good guy, dontaes miliions to charity, children's hospitals etc....

It was a car accident when she was around 8 months pregnant. He tore up his hotel room and the National Enquirer absolutely trashed him like the trash they are. 

2 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Shouldn't Benjamin know that?  we saw him trying to sing hymns so I guess he is a practicing Christian of some variety.     It's one thing if it is a cultural tradition, but to claim it is a Christian requirement is wrong.   And Akinki 's dad is a preacher, and should know better.   I have no idea how to spell that name.   I keep seeing it as "Alkaline."

Benjamin is studying to be a Pastor.  

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

She’s saying she wants her son to leave your gross ass if your baby toting scam doesn’t work, Trashela. Get this ugly garbage pail kid off my screen. I hate her.

Edited by charmed1
  • Love 12
7 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Keanu for me, but I think he is more into men.

Patrick Dempsey, Jon Hamm and Kyle Chandler for me.  I hope Benjamin comes to his senses and realize that some things aren't worth the stress.  Like one of the elders said, "there are many beautiful women in America, why Akinyi?"  I don't get it either. I hate to say it but I don't think she is pretty.  She is no Abby (Haitian from season 1 - Before the 90 Days).

• Love 4

Oh, good heavens.    From the "steamy sex" in Columbia we are transported to Angela and Michael, and the most hilarious discussion of surrogacy I have ever heard.  I may like Michael's mama, but I have been fooled by so many people on this show I am afraid to commit to liking her just yet.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, renatae said:

I think she's very divided about this marriage. She talks against it constantly, but as soon as Omar says they can't get married because they need a clergy person, or a court hearing, she's on her feet saying, "Hurry up! Let's do it!"

She strikes me as a mom who just gives into her daughters every whim when she gets push back from her. Like she knows its bad and then responds by giving in when Avery gets pissy.

Edited by usernameG
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, Adeejay said:

Patrick Dempsey, Jon Hamm and Kyle Chandler for me.  I hope Benjamin comes to his senses and realize that some things aren't worth the stress.  Like one of the elders said, "there are many beautiful women in America, why Akinyi?"  I don't get it either. I hate to say it but I don't think she is pretty.  She is no Abby (Haitian from season 1 - Before the 90 Days).

Never forget Scabby Abby

• LOL 5
3 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

I'll take Jason Momoa, thank you very much.  And I'm old.

Edited by peaceknit
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

I thought Skyla (dafck on this name).....was in prison for child molestation...?

so, Skyla wont be carrying anything! 

Mama Michael needs to choose!

grandkid.....or, a monthly allowance paid in American dollars! 

(Pick the money!  Look at Angela’s genes.....you don’t want that!)

Edited by Dance4Life
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4