Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

15 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

That's what I posted last week!! Albania is a certified shithole, and she just dragged Tom there to show off for her sister.    

I think the plan was to show off Tom, to prove to Stacey that she could land a guy too.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Keanu for me, but I think he is more into men.

Keanu was engaged, his baby died and I think his fiancée killed herself. I remember the National Enquirer taking photos of him crying at the gravesite...disgusting. I think he swore off relationships after that. He is a good guy, dontaes miliions to charity, children's hospitals etc....

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

So Akinyi you’re ok with marrying a broke guy so long as your family gets the bride price? It would seem that a family that needed 200 blessings would want their daughter not married to a broke loser.

After he finishes paying the bride price to the family, you will go with him to AZ, be broke and eating ketchup sammies for dinner.

Your fam doesn’t love you.

• Love 4
Just now, Bryce Lynch said:

For New Testament Christians to claim the Bible demands a bride price, bases upon an OT story is heresy.

I know! 

I like how Akiny's father specifically said, gold, expensive necklace, gems, etc...

This just in, Angela is singing the same old song of "if Mah-kul doesn't do this, that or the other then it's over."

• Love 3
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Keanu was engaged, his baby died and I think his fiancée killed herself. I remember the National Enquirer taking photos of him crying at the gravesite...disgusting. I think he swore off relationships after that. 

That is so sad 😞 he does emanate sadness tho

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I know! 

I like how Akiny's father specifically said, gold, expensive necklace, gems, etc...

This just in, Angela is singing the same old song of "if Mah-kul doesn't do this, that or the other then it's over."

She’s get on well with cold sholds in South Africa

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

OMG still blathering on about that damn kiss? Shut up Tim. Shut up. And I don’t believe you Jeniffer. You’ve called him a pussy every single chance you got but now you’re hot for him? Sure.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Keanu was engaged, his baby died and I think his fiancée killed herself. I remember the National Enquirer taking photos of him crying at the gravesite...disgusting. I think he swore off relationships after that. 

That is so sad 😞 he does emanate sadness tho

My nephew works in film and he said Keanu is so down to earth and kind, I was glad to hear my long time crush is a good guy. I always go for laid back men.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

OMG still blathering on about that damn kiss? Shut up Tim. Shut up. And I don’t believe you Jeniffer. You’ve called him a pussy every single chance you got but now you’re hot for him? Sure.

Maybe Tim feels ill at ease with the cameras around. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

This Jeniffer for never having a gringo boyfriend......sure does know a lot of American dialect!!! Lol! 🙄

She wants to Netflix and Chill.....yall!!!

These scenes are something from Married At First Sight.

Edited by Dance4Life
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Bryce Lynch said:

For New Testament Christians to claim the Bible demands a bride price, bases upon an OT story is heresy.

Shouldn't Benjamin know that?  we saw him trying to sing hymns so I guess he is a practicing Christian of some variety.     It's one thing if it is a cultural tradition, but to claim it is a Christian requirement is wrong.   And Akinki 's dad is a preacher, and should know better.   I have no idea how to spell that name.   I keep seeing it as "Alkaline."

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
29 minutes ago, PityFree said:

I don’t understand why Terry didn’t ask for a ridiculously huge sum of money—like $1 million. That  would’ve stopped Omar from wanting to marry Avery.

I think she's very divided about this marriage. She talks against it constantly, but as soon as Omar says they can't get married because they need a clergy person, or a court hearing, she's on her feet saying, "Hurry up! Let's do it!"

• Love 7